Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit thread on AskWomen confirms women only find 1-5% of men attractive

Water is wet.

The other thing this demonstrates is the reality of women ultimately settling for a betabux average guy. A large portion of women eventually get married and clearly many of them are not marrying a man because they find him attractive. Rather he’s “passable enough” to give occasional sex to to placate and they get companionship and financing/an easy ride out of it most likely.

Also LOL at the woman who said the MAGA shirt means she won’t engage with Chad. One, I fucking doubt that if he’s Chad enough, and Two the fact that these petty pussy babies try to socially punish and ostracize anyone that disagrees with their own shitty politics is pathetic.

I feel the same towards femoids regarding how many I am attracted towards. Very rarely do I see a female that reaches the “attractiveness threshold”. In the West almost every femoid is this meme
DEA6E642 6EB8 4E27 BB59 106B0B1E0D05

I think I’ve only come across one foid that would be considered conventionally attractive. Was some Mennonite who fit the ideal of “tradwife“. Further confirming my beliefs that all (((Westernized))) foids are truly subhuman and grotesque.

Clown world, hope this fucking human race goes extinct.

Men Sent Their Own Way.

Redditors can cope all they want, but it wasn’t up to them to go mgtow (mstow). But at least some of them seem to be slightly blackpilled about looks

Men Sent Their Own Way.

Redditors can cope all they want, but it wasn’t up to them to go mgtow (mstow). But at least some of them seem to be slightly blackpilled about looks
Yeah, on the one hand I understand how MGTOWs occur. A lot of them seem to be older guys who were average betabux types. Then they get divorce raped and step away basically.

But yeah, definitely “sent” their own way 9/10 at least.

There is some overlap between MGTOW / TRP / Incels seems to me though the conclusion’s are different.

I thought 10/90 rule was hyperbolic but it appears it was an understatement.

Men Sent Their Own Way.

Tbh, if it's their way to cope about it, so be it. Nothing more you can do but just focus on yourself. It's over in all aspects. You aren't going to get genuine attraction so why bother.

I thought 10/90 rule was hyperbolic but it appears it was an understatement.
It’s gotten progressively worse over time seems like. Ironically society had a more equitable outcome with traditional social structures and gender roles.

Tbh, if it's their way to cope about it, so be it. Nothing more you can do but just focus on yourself. It's over in all aspects. You aren't going to get genuine attraction so why bother.
Sad thing is it’s not a very good cope. Men are wired to need sex and a woman as their partner. Without it, I personally do not believe real happiness and contentment is possible.

Sad thing is it’s not a very good cope. Men are wired to need sex and a woman as their partner. Without it, I personally do not believe real happiness and contentment is possible.
Then that is the way it has to be. Have to find a way to adapt or kys. You aren't getting genuine attraction. You want to beta buxx or buy prostitution, so be it. You do you.

I just want to completely drop out of soyciety.

Bruh even the 80/20 rule is being kind to men. More like 100/5 lmao.
Very brutal.

Yeah, on the one hand I understand how MGTOWs occur. A lot of them seem to be older guys who were average betabux types. Then they get divorce raped and step away basically.

But yeah, definitely “sent” their own way 9/10 at least.

There is some overlap between MGTOW / TRP / Incels seems to me though the conclusion’s are different.
Divorced guys used to get remarried, some people get married 3 or more times. MGTOW is good because it teaches men not to burn their hands a second time

Truth is worse than 80/20

take the makeup off and we will see if women are more attractive than men

this is peak retard schizo shit, having a jacked up game but not acknowledging the HUGE ADVANTAGE A MAN MADE PRODUCT HAS IN THE AREA YOU ARE DISCUSSING AND THEN CONCLUDING THAT THE SEX WITH THE ADVANTAGE IS MORE ATTRACTIVE.

I feel the same towards femoids regarding how many I am attracted towards. Very rarely do I see a female that reaches the “attractiveness threshold”. In the West almost every femoid is this meme
View attachment 662018

I think I’ve only come across one foid that would be considered conventionally attractive. Was some Mennonite who fit the ideal of “tradwife“. Further confirming my beliefs that all (((Westernized))) foids are truly subhuman and grotesque.
Could’ve been my text. I never felt sexually attracted to a foid below 7/10. I also get repulsed very fast by the slightest mistakes or blemishes i see on a foid. Even if i am attracted to her, if she does or say something that i don’t find attractive, i lose the whole attraction.

Science is right about women

I am the same way, less than 1 percent of men my age are somewhat attractive. Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive

Note that these women have ZERO self awareness about the gravity of what they actually are saying — 95%+ of men aren’t even merely “cute” to them. And they chalk this up to fucking men not putting as much effort into their appearance lmfao. This is just peak delusion and zero self awareness. What I would give for these people to wake up tomorrow as the average man…
Just grow from 5'7 to 6'3 and everything will be fine, bro.

Every great civilization understood this and used monogamy and Male enforcement because when men are in control of assignment they ensure a much more fair outcome. Females by their nature are the most brutal capitalists

Every great civilization understood this and used monogamy and Male enforcement because when men are in control of assignment they ensure a much more fair outcome. Females by their nature are the most brutal capitalists
That’s interesting food for thought

This is nonsense. Yeah these are the guys women will fuck instantly but the vast majority of guys can create attraction in a foids over time, only sub4s and some LTNs are completely doomed.

I wish that Donald Trump, when he becomes president again in 2024, would go DEATH CON 3 on FEMINISTS...they have blue balled us, and black balled us for far too long.