Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Reddit staff is a fucking Clown Circus

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
A few years back I came across this article where a Journalist visited Reddit HQ while they were in the middle of a censoring campaign. It is fucking hilarious.
Reddit HQ probably has an Airlock so the soy gas atmosphere can't escape.

As always, I'll spare you the torture of reading the full thing and just post the highlights:

Huffman is the ceo of reddit:
Redditors are pseudonymous, and their pseudonyms are sometimes prefaced by “u,” for “username.” Huffman’s is Spez. As he scanned The_Donald, he noticed that hundreds of the most popular comments were about him:
“fuck u/spez”
“u/spez is complicit in the coverup”
“u/spez supports child rape

One commenter simply wrote “u/spez is a cuck,” in bold type, a hundred and ten times in a row.
:feelskek:

Reddit’s headquarters, in a former radio tower in downtown San Francisco, look like a stereotypical startup office: high concrete ceilings, a large common area with beer and kombucha on tap. Each desk is decorated aggressively with personal flair—a “Make Reddit Great Again” hat, a glossy print magazine called Meme Insider. Working at Reddit requires paying close anthropological attention to the motley tastes of redditors, and it’s not uncommon to see groups of fit, well-dressed employees cheerfully discussing the most recent post on r/CatDimension or r/PeopleFuckingDying.

This sounds like absolute nigger cancer. And what the fuck is kombucha?

ON August 11th, Huffman’s alma mater, the University of Virginia, was overrun by white nationalists carrying torches. “I was on a plane when I saw the news, and I got really emotional,” Huffman said. He told his employees, “If any of these people are on Reddit, I want them gone. Nuke ’em.” This felt cathartic, but personal catharsis is an awful way to make policy. “Luckily, my team knew me well enough to go, ‘Steve, you’re pissed off right now. Let’s talk about it more rationally on Monday.’ ”

What a fucking pussy. I hope he gets leprosis and learns what real problems feel like.

Now this is where it gets good because he describes the censoring campaign.

At 10 a.m., the trust-and-safety team posted the announcement and began the purge. “Thank you for letting me do DylannRoofInnocent,” one employee said. “That was one of the ones I really wanted.”
One trust-and-safety manager, a young woman wearing a leather jacket and a ship captain’s cap, was in charge of monitoring the comments and responding to the most relevant ones.
The woman in the captain’s cap said, “O.K., someone just asked, ‘How will the exact phrase “kill yourself” be handled?’ ”
I’m going to get more cheese sticks,” the woman in the captain’s cap said, standing up. “How many cheese sticks is too many in one day? At what point am I encouraging or glorifying violence against my own body?”
WTF is this a real company or a holding facility for the special needs squad? Also ULTRA CRINGE on that last line. I hope someone trenched the cheese sticks in Strychnine before she ate them.

Last April Fools’, instead of a parody announcement, Reddit unveiled a genuine social experiment. It was called r/Place, and it was a blank square, a thousand pixels by a thousand pixels. In the beginning, all million pixels were white. Once the experiment started, anyone could change a single pixel, anywhere on the grid, to one of sixteen colors.

A graffiti artist, or artists, wrote, “9/11 was an inside job”; a few minutes later, the “was” turned into “wasn’t,” and the “an” became “anime.” Elsewhere, “Dick butt” became “Dick butter,” then “Dick buffet.” And then the swastikas appeared—just a few of them, but enough to make Wardle raise the hood of his sweatshirt, retreat into an empty conference room, and shut the door, looking pallid.

Again, what a weak faggot. Bew fucking hew, someone did something on the internet. God, it makes me angry how much power people like this have.

“Feels like watching a football game in extreme slow motion,” one said.
“Or like watching the election results.”
“Oh, God, don’t say that.”
At some point I just started reading all quotations of the reddit staff in a gay voice. It just makes sense.

The final image contained no visible hate symbols, no violent threats, not even much nudity. Late in the day, Wardle emerged from hiding, poured himself a drink, and pushed back his hood. “It’s possible that I will be able to sleep tonight,” he said.

While he was hiding in the conference room he probably fapped to a video of his wife getting railed by tryone. JFL at this weak cuck.

bunch of leftist trannies init

How do we (((fix))) life online without limiting (((free speech)))?

Yeah right...fucking bunch of hypocrites,like their masters.

The special ed of the internet.

Reddit is full with SJWs and white knights

OP do you remember this?

based tbh

Shadow 1
Shadow 2

Sonic tells you to murder the black creatures while the ZOG enemy tells you to kill white people JFL

Coronachan will make everything right

Thats why Ive never gone to reddit

Im so immune to cringe from being exposed to it over the years that i didn't flinch once whilst reading this.

Nothing good can come out from reddit

jfl to cuckit