Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reddit soycucks on r/atheism whine about how gays arent allowed to be sodomites in religion, and call it 'impossible standards'. Doesnt mention incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/rdungx/why_do_religious_people_say_our_religion_doesnt/

What about us incels who never got to have female intimacy because of our genetics which don't make a foid wet in her panties? Are these not impossible standards to live by? They may say incels are not entitled, but what makes gays entitled to shove penises up each other's butts and not be judged by God. I thought life was supposedly unfair and we should all have to suck it up? Who are these atheists on soydit to judge how the supposed creator of the universe is to judge people?

@trying to ascend @Lv99_BixNood @erenyeager @InMinecraft @NorthernWind @Ika-Sama @cvh1991

Attachments

• 1652902624400.png
    1652902624400.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
gays are sexhavers AND degenerates so they can kill themselves tbh

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/rdungx/why_do_religious_people_say_our_religion_doesnt/

What about us incels who never got to have female intimacy because of our genetics which don't make a foid wet in her panties? Are these not impossible standards to live by? They may say incels are not entitled, but what makes gays entitled to shove penises up each other's butts and not be judged by God. I thought life was supposedly unfair and we should all have to suck it up? Who are these atheists on soydit to judge how the supposed creator of the universe is to judge people?

@trying to ascend @Lv99_BixNood @erenyeager @InMinecraft @NorthernWind @Ika-Sama @cvh1991

I’m not religious myself but dipshits like this are why I would never refer to myself as an atheist.

There’s a huge negative connotation for a reason. Namely that way too many people who don’t believe in god(s) commit the error other groups do where they build their whole personality around it and get this huge ego.

And yeah Reddit dumb asses and people in general in the west are giga biased and only care selectively about specific groups’ problems while being actively antagonist towards the groups they don’t like — even if those groups have very real problems, it’s bullshit.

Last edited:
gays are sexhavers AND degenerates so they can kill themselves tbh
they won't though, thats what trannies do mainly
I’m not religious myself but dipshits like this are why I would never refer to myself as an atheist.

There’s a huge negative connotation for a reason. Namely that way too many people who don’t believe in god(s) commit the error other groups do where they build their whole personality around it and get this huge ego.

And yeah Reddit dumb asses and people in general in the west are giga biased and only care selectively about specific groups’ problems while being actively antagonist towards the groups they don’t like — even if those groups have very real problems, it’s bullshit.
I think I should make another point (and perhaps another thread later.)

Atheism, Feminism, and LGBT are all linked, as all oppose patriarchy, so its no wonder they are against incels, who are straight men, seeking to gain power. Incels represent the straight cisgender males they have 'overcome', and they would rather try to overcome normies, than humble themselves than allow incel men to acquire sexual power.

they won't though, thats what trannies do mainly

I think I should make another point (and perhaps another thread later.)

Atheism, Feminism, and LGBT are all linked, as all oppose patriarchy, so its no wonder they are against incels, who are straight men, seeking to gain power. Incels represent the straight cisgender males they have 'overcome', and they would rather try to overcome normies, than humble themselves than allow incel men to acquire sexual power.
Atheism and queers don’t necessarily oppose patriarchy.

They are less likely to though, so many fags support feminism and so do so many atheists.
Didn’t most the “atheists” communities on youtube turn into anti-feminist ones, and change their focus?

Atheists are cultists. Modern atheism is just a bunch of reddit soys, I never refer to myself as Atheist anymore even though technically I am one.

These people aren't Atheists, they're Redtheists, they believe in their one and only God, the Reddit circlejerk.

Didn’t most the “atheists” communities on youtube turn into anti-feminist ones, and change their focus?
Maybe? I don't meticulously study the atheist community on youtube. This thread was mainly about the atheists on reddit.

Maybe? I don't meticulously study the atheist community on youtube. This thread was mainly about the atheists on reddit.
That explains everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back