Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit soy wrote this when I said I am a wizard

Written by a bitter Tranny

''Confidence alone will attract at least a few possible gf’s.'' :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Take their advice and do the 100% opposite.

What do you expect from soyddit

Said a lot, said nothing.

sorry boyo but I won't read what that blue pilled cuck wrote

cut him some slack. he doesn't know you're a curry. probably thinks you can easily JBW max

Last edited:
He thinks being Oofy Doofy means being in a meaningful relationship

I hope this dickless redditfag watches his entire family burn to death in a horrific car wreck. I hope he gets his knees shattered by a pack of niggers and forced to watch as they grape his gf. I'm so sick of these braindead scum acting like they have ANY fucking clue the hell we go through. They don't give a shit, they don't have the slightest bit of genuine empathy for us. Its all posturing, all virtue-signaling crap that means nothing

Girls don’t hate being approached,
They do if you're a sub5 truecel.
Every one of the girls I’ve been with are WAY out of my league, but they chose me because I wasn’t a fuckin weirdo.
Just don't be weird bro.
Just TALK to girls. Spend time with them.
Just talk to them bro. Just be with them bro.
Seriously, get some hobbies
Normies love giving this shit advice. Half the women you will meet through a hobby will already be in a relationship, the other half will not be attracted to you. It's not a matter of not finding women, it's a matter of not being attractive to any women. But the mouthbreathing soy could never understand that.
Confidence alone will attract at least a few possible gf’s.
Just be confident bro.
Go to the gym, get in shape
There's no gym for your face
Just be happy with your physical appearance
Just be happy theory, lel
Honestly your issue could be as simple as you aren’t around the right people
This clueless soy...

>Hobbies
>Friends
>Confidence
>Gym
>Mindset
>Talk to them

Do they teach this at school or something? How are redditors literally ALWAYS giving the same tired advice? They didn't even take time to consider the perspective and just rambled on about what they THINK makes sense as if life is just a series of puzzles and problems to solve. There is nothing that awaits you after a day, week, month, or even years worth of hard work and effort because some things just can't be helped.

>Hobbies
>Friends
>Confidence
>Gym
>Mindset
>Talk to them

Do they teach this at school or something? How are redditors literally ALWAYS giving the same tired advice? They didn't even take time to consider the perspective and just rambled on about what they THINK makes sense as if life is just a series of puzzles and problems to solve. There is nothing that awaits you after a day, week, month, or even years worth of hard work and effort because some things just can't be helped.
I was told all this bullshit too by my parents and everyone around me when i was little, society needs the bluepill to sustain itself

> Wall of text from some soyredditor

162026.png

He thinks being Oofy Doofy means being in a meaningful relationship
Cope. He had sex with them at least a few times.

The fact that soys like this can get laid but we can't is fucked up.

Time to take NEETbux and LDAR.

I've never understood why retarditors are so autistic. They'll somehow casually write 1000 words over the dumbest shit

I'd like to know how old that guy is.

And what these "out of my league" girlfriends looked like.

I hope this dickless redditfag watches his entire family burn to death in a horrific car wreck. I hope he gets his knees shattered by a pack of niggers and forced to watch as they grape his gf. I'm so sick of these braindead scum acting like they have ANY fucking clue the hell we go through. They don't give a shit, they don't have the slightest bit of genuine empathy for us. Its all posturing, all virtue-signaling crap that means nothing
IMG 1705

#PunchRedditorsInTheNeoVagina

How does this faggot expect anyone to believe his LARP? Also jfl at him telling you to get in shape whilst being a self-admitted fatso himself

The "Girl" must be an frustrated bluepilled man who has to repeat the shit like a mantra because he doesn't want to admit that women are evil.