Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reddit Soy Thinks He Just Solved All Our Problems

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
Screenshot 20220523 212533 DuckDuckGo

Animated GIF

THERAPYMAXXING. :lul:

The same tired shit from normscum

These people live in a fantasy world

daaaaaaaaaamn, it's THAT simple? :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

How can a person who doesn’t even come close to understanding my pain tell me how to fix my life.
It's like an obese American going up to a starving African and saying "Yeah sometimes I feel hungry".

Just pay someone $100/hr to say the same shit you can get online for free bro! Just guzzle (((big pharma))) pills that fry your brain bro!

Just pay someone $100/hr to say the same shit you can get online for free bro! Just guzzle (((big pharma))) pills that fry your brain bro!
Paying a whore $100/hr to make you feel better... hmmm..... where have I seen that before...

On the contrary, probably the best thing an incel can do is (mostly) focus on looks, because looksmaxxing is pretty much the only way people like us can ever possibly ascend.

These bluepill advices are literally fucking useless. I am sure that normies themselves don't use these shitty advices to begin with, relationships just happen naturally to them. Just like how friendships work, everything is supposed to happen naturally. If you don't click with someone, that's the end of it. Yo[UWSL]u just can't fucking force it. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT CLICKING WITH ANYONE [/UWSL]

[UWSL]IF YOU ARE AT THE POINT WHERE YOU HAVE TO TAKE ADVICE FROM NORMIES ON HOW TO GET A GF, DON'T EVEN BOTHER (besides looksmaxxing). [/UWSL]

Last edited:
I have a nice personality. I act happy and charismatic when in public in people to the extent that I can because I know nobody wants to hang around a downer. I'm not a complete sperglord who can't interact with people. Despite this i hardly ever even get opportunities for real social interaction. I take whatever social interaction i can get. I'm not someone who hates social interactions. I would love it if people invited me to hang out or spend time with them but I just don't get that ever.
antidepressionmaxxing
"just don't be depressed bro even though that's basically impossible if you're a 28 KHHV"
Therapymaxxing
If i wanted to pay out the nose for someone to pretend to give a shit about me for an hour I'd hire a hooker. I've been to counseling and it was completely fucking useless and is a scam designed to rob truecels of their money and give them nothing in return. Either you get a woman who can't even comprehend not having any romantic options or a boomer man who doesn't have the slightest idea how brutal the dating scene is for modern young men.
like themselves
It's impossible when you're a 28 friendless KHHV. I can fraud confidence but that's about it.
and find the joy in their life
you can't find what doesn't exist. Every day is just mental and emotional torture.

100% - cuck
Honestly personality is the most important followed by looks. There's a lot of guys here so bitter that it seems out of their pores and foids notice. You can't go around giving off bitter/shit attitude vibes and not look pathetic as fuck.

Honestly personality is the most important followed by looks. There's a lot of guys here so bitter that it seems out of their pores and foids notice. You can't go around giving off bitter/shit attitude vibes and not look pathetic as fuck.
Ok, dudeguy3. :lul: :soy::soy::soy:

On the contrary, probably the best thing an incel can do is (mostly) focus on looks, because looksmaxxing is pretty much the only way people like us can ever possibly ascend.

These bluepill advices are literally fucking useless. I am sure that normies themselves don't use these shitty advices to begin with, relationships just happen naturally to them. Just like how friendships work, everything is supposed to happen naturally. If you don't click with someone, that's the end of it. Yo[UWSL]u just can't fucking force it. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT CLICKING WITH ANYONE [/UWSL]

[UWSL]IF YOU ARE AT THE POINT WHERE YOU HAVE TO TAKE ADVICE FROM NORMIES ON HOW TO GET A GF, DON'T EVEN BOTHER (besides looksmaxxing). [/UWSL]
To elaborate, I do think trying to socialize is important, but if it is not getting you anywhere, go focus more on looksmaxxing instead tbh.

normies and subhuman males truly live in different worlds on the same planet

It's all so tiresome :fuk::fuk::fuk:

For two years now I was pretty happy, I took great care of myself and all that shit, and guess what happened? Exactly, fucking nothing. Foids still look at me as if I was a 6 foot cockroach.
Then, spring this year >tfwngf hits. Fucking HARD.

It's all a lie. Each one of them are filthy lying fucks. They all deserve to be Castle Bravo'd.

Why do redditors pretend to know what we act like IRL...

I looked more into the thread and this same soy cuck was admitting that looks were important and that nobody will give you a chance if you're ugly.
Screenshot 20220523 230924 DuckDuckGo

Screenshot 20220523 230929 DuckDuckGo

These people are staring the truth in the eye and acknowledge it, yet still try and deny it.

me the guy who pays a hooker to be my therapist

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: “go waste your wageslave paper on Jew medicine and retarded soy hobbies like coloring books or basket weaving while chad fucks your oneitis’ throat”:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: “go waste your wageslave paper on Jew medicine and retarded soy hobbies like coloring books or basket weaving while chad fucks your oneitis’ throat”:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Coloringbookmaxxing :lul:

Fucking soys, posts like that are pure ER fuel