Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy reddit/soy copypasta: Doggos

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Some dogs are doggos, some are puppers, and others may even be pupperinos. There are corgos and clouds, fluffers and floofs, woofers and boofers. The chunky ones are thicc, and the thin ones are long bois. When they stick out their tongues, they're doing a mlem, a blep, a blop. They bork. They boof. Once in a while they do each other a frighten.

pupperino stick his dickerino and does a lickerino of le wifeys peanut butter snatcherino

Dogs are creatures created to kill trespassers.

I go hack n slash on doggerinos
Woof woof inkwell dog torture dog rights are nope
Female doggs being raped

I got that craving to watch animals being torture brb

pupperino stick his dickerino and does a lickerino of le wifeys peanut butter snatcherino
tike pupi bihe ike in oikes tike nike tikes lukis tikikikfaris yalolo

A dog of mine killed another one of my dogs by anally raping her.

Very interesting, very nice thread.

Well, I assume by your name and avi that you may like anime.
So what type of anime do you like?
I like horror and supernatural anime the best Id say. Vampires, zombies, monsters, demons and all that jazz. Off the top of my mind I’ve watched Shiki, Hellsing, Higurashi, Highschool of the dead, Corpse party, MiraI Nikki and a bunch of others I’d have to rack my brain to remember.

I like horror and supernatural anime the best Id say. Vampires, zombies, monsters, demons and all that jazz. Off the top of my mind I’ve watched Shiki, Hellsing, Higurashi, Highschool of the dead, Corpse party, MiraI Nikki and a bunch of others I’d have to rack my brain to remember.
Shiki sounds interesting, but I haven't had time.
Hellsing is pretty good, did you also see Hellsing Ultimate?
I'm still waiting for season 2 of Highschool of the dead, wanna see more tits shenanigans.
Higurashi, didn't know it had an anime, but I bought the visual novel on Steam. Haven't played it yet tho.
Lots of people said that Mirai Nikki was overrated normie crap, but I actually enjoyed it a lot.

Shiki sounds interesting, but I haven't had time.
Hellsing is pretty good, did you also see Hellsing Ultimate?
I'm still waiting for season 2 of Highschool of the dead, wanna see more tits shenanigans.
Higurashi, didn't know it had an anime, but I bought the visual novel on Steam. Haven't played it yet tho.
Lots of people said that Mirai Nikki was overrated normie crap, but I actually enjoyed it a lot.
Whenever you do have the time I’m sure you might like it. It has around 22 episodes so not that long anyway

Yea I watched Ultimate as well and that was pretty damn good tbh.

Man that would be very nice when that comes out. Top quality ecchi in a apocalyptic setting. I’m not sure if and when the second season is coming out but hopefully it is.

yep it has a anime and the story is panned out kinda like a VN with all the different scenarios and stuff, kinda like yosuga no sora. I should really try the VN out tbh.

I quite liked Mirai nikki regardless of what others might say about it being overrated. It was one of a few anime’s I watched twice over, but that was probably due to a lack of understanding on my part about the ending.

Whenever you do have the time I’m sure you might like it. It has around 22 episodes so not that long anyway

Yea I watched Ultimate as well and that was pretty damn good tbh.

Man that would be very nice when that comes out. Top quality ecchi in a apocalyptic setting. I’m not sure if and when the second season is coming out but hopefully it is.

yep it has a anime and the story is panned out kinda like a VN with all the different scenarios and stuff, kinda like yosuga no sora. I should really try the VN out tbh.

I quite liked Mirai nikki regardless of what others might say about it being overrated. It was one of a few anime’s I watched twice over, but that was probably due to a lack of understanding on my part about the ending.

If you liked Ultimate then I also recommend watching the Abridge version on Youtube. I found it genuinely hilarious.
Steam is full of really good VNs, I've been reading a couple and they keep adding more and more.
The good things about reading VNs is that you get to know stories that never made into anime or manga, but are still pretty good.
One example is G senjou no Maou (also on Steam). The company that did it went bankrupt, so they never got to make an anime, but the story is still top notch.

@BummerDrummer sorry we kinda hijacked your thread.

If you liked Ultimate then I also recommend watching the Abridge version on Youtube. I found it genuinely hilarious.
Steam is full of really good VNs, I've been reading a couple and they keep adding more and more.
The good things about reading VNs is that you get to know stories that never made into anime or manga, but are still pretty good.
One example is G senjou no Maou (also on Steam). The company that did it went bankrupt, so they never got to make an anime, but the story is still top notch.

@BummerDrummer sorry we kinda hijacked your thread.
Thanks for the suggestions:feelsokman: Only ever read a few VNs tbh but I think I will start reading some more tbh. First I’ve heard of G senjou so I’ll start with that. Abridged version sounds like it has good comedic value and it‘ll be a first time watching an abridged version tbh.

Thanks for the suggestions:feelsokman: Only ever read a few VNs tbh but I think I will start reading some more tbh. First I’ve heard of G senjou so I’ll start with that. Abridged version sounds like it has good comedic value and it‘ll be a first time watching an abridged version tbh.
Hope you enjoy it, I'm gonna sleep now, but thanks for letting me postmaxx

Brutal dogpill