Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit said Halloween ends was incel Movie

FELLOW BROCEL @Incelius Savage,@Meus,@Recluse,@PPEcel and all my fellow brocel. LETS RAID THIS GUY YOUTUBE COMMENT!!!

@GriffithIsInnocent

Come on guys, let's show our INCEL POWER

They’re the McCarthyists of their time. Back in the 1950s, anything and everything that went against social norms was subject to moral panic and deemed “communist”, even when it had nothing to do with communism. Replace “communist” with “Incel” and you have these people. Not much has changed.

Very well, I'll help you friend

This loser has no views at all, I will find if he have show he's face

He collect figurine Kek

normies throw the term incel around so much at this point it's going to lose its meaning like the word "based".

normies throw the term incel around so much at this point it's going to lose its meaning like the word "based".
They don't even know what it means they just use it as an insult against someone they don't like

They don't even know what it means they just use it as an insult against someone they don't like
i saw people on discord referring to people saying they were gay as "based"

remember when based meant saying something extremely counter culture and something everyone subtly felt but was too afraid to say?

Screenshot 20221026 114459

Look at the ways he talk

Jfl. Fucking Sperg

remember when based meant saying something extremely counter culture and something everyone subtly felt but was too afraid to say?
Normies ruining everything, what's new

He is also a marvel capcuck

I havent seen it yet

Normies ruining everything, what's new
Normies always ruin everything. Video games, anime and fucking comics. All. The only thing they didn't fully ruined is books because they have bad attention span lol

Normies always ruin everything. Video games, anime and fucking comics. All. The only thing they didn't fully ruined is books because they have bad attention span lol
:feelskek: true

Cory’s a weirdo but not an incel. He’s more of a “literally me” type character :feelsjuice:

Normies are unoriginal and cannot create their own culture. Why do you think black culture is at its most popular