Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddit Roastie gets fucked rawdog on the first date and tries to get him arrested for rape

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★

'I'm justa fucking filthy slut who fucks without a condom on the first date, don't judge me though teehee"

BRB GONNA JACK OFF TO THIS

aids is our friend tbh tbh

trick a$$ h03 got played y0 based barebacker

If it was a major problem she could have screamed rape as she exited the premises and someone would have called the cops. Theres no way she didn't know it was without a condom. That post exists because she probably got upset a 6.5/10 raw dogged her and not an 8 and shes trying to get reimbursed for her mistakes

Canada, what a country.

hope she stubs her toe on something the bitch

Stupid Whore

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 63
Tellem is a lad, isn't he :feelsgah:

i hope this chad gives this brain dead hoe hiv aids

"because I consented to ANY sex, what he did was not wrong in anyway"
"the men find a way to blame me"
"other than get tested I don't know what to do with myself"

Fucking LOL.

Drown in a lake of thorns you fucking whore.

His dick just slide in my pussy without me noticing

How could this have happened? She should have detected his bad personality before having sex with him.

Let's hope she gets a STD

What a goofy slut

I legit think there should be a law targeting foids that lie about being raped, 20 year sentence should be enough to teach these whores a lesson oh and also compensation given to the male affected

If anything it was IMMORAL not ILLEGAL and deserving of jail time. Fuck this cunt and everybody who agrees with her.

"decided to fuck (Don't judge me I'm a degenerate whore)"

I felt my brain cells dying reading this?

at least theres one person with sense in the comments

so basically almost every man alive should be arrested for rape

How can this even be a crime in any country? Or at least how should one even prove this? "She said raw was fine." And now we already have 2 different stories. Pursuing this would be retarded.

TOP FUCKING KEK :lul::lul::lul:

The only thing that makes me rage more than that entitled ultracuntwhore are the upvoted cucked responses. Fuck me is everyone there a big fucking cuck and proud of it??? FUCKING CUCKEDSOCIETY its so over for men in the west :lul::lul::lul:

absolutely fucking based

cummed inside a hoe, make her mad af, and won't go to jail

we have a new contestant for cuck championship KEK

LIFEFUEL :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Hope she catches every disease out there. Fucking disgusting slut cries when she gets treated like one. A bag to hump.

I hope she got at least herpes from it. Preferably HIV.

hopefully he had every std and disease known to man

Fuck any personal responsibility, right?

How could this have happened? She should have detected his bad personality before having sex with him.
He just showered more often, so she couldn't smell his personality, what a tricky bastard!

we have a new contestant for cuck championship KEK

I totally agree. Say I went on a date with a girl and we had mutual feelings. She verbally brought up sex, provoked it, and consented to it and then followed through the entire act without saying anything other than moaning words of enjoyment. Then she asks if I want to go on a date that Friday and I say "Nah I'm busy". I'd 100% understand if I actually misunderstood her despite no implication verbally, mentally, emotionally and ESPECIALLY physically til days later. I only hope that when that happens they'll look at my reddit post history, and verbally and physically eviscerate me considering all men are inherently evil and I was destined to die a cuck. Might as well enlist a death penalty while they're at it.

Fuck the guy who enforces the law in your country, he clearly doesn't know the law and didn't validate you like they do on the biggest femoid and cuck circlejerk subreddit. ESPECIALLY IF HE IS A MALE. MALE. Police officer (He has a PENIS, not a VAGINA.)

Pathetic roastie trash. If any man said anything resembling this shit he'd be fucking laughed out the building. Even chad. Jesus christ.

Shoutouts to wanderingincel and blackpillpreacher.