Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit rated this truecel a 7/10

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

Banned
-
jW9j4FO.jpg

Alright, did some digging around in your profile for your /r/amiugly posts.

Dude, this is your haircut. This, out of all your photos, is the one that works best for you. Make sure you eat healthy and exercise more, and you'll tone up and make your face look less boxy. It will also help your complexion to be healthy. With the exercise, have better posture. Stand up straight, put your chest out, and keep those eyes up.
Your shirts in these photos are all ratty t-shirts that don't fit properly. Take few bucks to Marshall's or Ross or whatever your local equivalent is, and buy some shirts that are made to fit. Same with jeans, don't just wear walmart jeans or cheap wranglers - NOBODY looks good in shitty jeans, and you'll be a lot better off with just one or two nice pairs than you'll ever be wearing a bunch of jeans with no shape to them. If you wear band shirts, or cartoon shirts, or shirts with crappy jokes on them, stop. You need to establish that your personality is awesome from the first impression, and that means nice clothing. Not only will you project a better image to others in nice clothes, but YOU will feel better about you with some nice clothes.
Glasses might help frame your face a little better. If you wear them, try and get some glasses with thick black squared frames, like some Ray-Bans.
This is super important: You've got to OWN YOUR SHIT. You're not physically painful to look at. Throw on some good clothes, get fit, stand up straight and smile, and you're a 6 or 7 out of ten.
You've got this, dude.
EDIT: Here's some GODDAMN GOLD, just because I can't pat you on the back physically. I've also added you as a friend on Reddit - I'm gonna help you out.

Virtue Signaling. Even I, as a bloated manlet, mog this guy.

Normies are a shitty meme

if that's a 6-7 then i'm a fucking 20/10

people would probably say he mogs me

They just love spreading bluepilled bullshit everywhere

>stand up straight and smile

Fucking idiot:lul::):lul:

damn. these faggots think 'LOL DUDE JUST LISTEN TO MY ADVISE. JUST B URSELF DUDE" FUCKKKKKKKK.. i wish i could fuck the mother of the dude who wrote that then cockslap the dude just to degrade him then piss into his mouth then he'll know what it feels to be a incel

damn. these faggots think 'LOL DUDE JUST LISTEN TO MY ADVISE. JUST B URSELF DUDE" FUCKKKKKKKK.. i wish i could fuck the mother of the dude who wrote that then cockslap the dude just to degrade him then piss into his mouththen he'll know what it feels to be a incel

:feelsmega::feelswow:

bro i want him to feel violated. i want him to feel dead and psychologically fucked forever he turns into a tranny. us incels have it worse but i dont think there a worse way to fuck him over than pushing him over the edge into becoming a sissy faggot

Normie ratings go from 5/10 to 10/10, and are entirely based on fashion/hairstyle. It's the most retarded thing imaginable, I can't imagine they really think people ridiculed for their looks their entire lives are that naive.

You'd have to be an acidfaced burn victim to warrant a 4/10 rating from bluepilled at Reddit, and only then it'd be because the permanent scowl formed from the melted down corners of your fleshy, contorted lips makes you look "unconfident"

o-REDDIT-HELPS-BURN-VICTIM-facebook.jpg

"Smile more bro, if you got glasses to really fit you, and maybe a tan, you'd be a 8/10 on a good day. You'll be tired from all the pussy you've been getting. Trust me, I know, I'm what you incels would call a 'Chad'"
TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg

Man that place is a fucking parody of itself.

Id never post my face there.

As for my dick, im not telling.

Normie ratings go from 5/10 to 10/10, and are entirely based on fashion/hairstyle. It's the most retarded thing imaginable, I can't imagine they really think people ridiculed for their looks their entire lives are that naive.

You'd have to be an acidfaced burn victim to warrant a 4/10 rating from bluepilled at Reddit, and only then it'd be because the permanent scowl formed from the melted down corners of your fleshy, contorted lips makes you look "unconfident"

o-REDDIT-HELPS-BURN-VICTIM-facebook.jpg

"Smile more bro, if you got glasses to really fit you, and maybe a tan, you'd be a 8/10 on a good day. You'll be tired from all the pussy you've been getting. Trust me, I know, I'm what you incels would call a 'Chad'"
TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg

Tbh I think they're very well aware, they just want to virtue signal and not hurt the other person's feelings.

I love it every time some actually unattractive guy posts there and they're all like "Listen...."

Yeah he does
fZWHGAH.jpg
30a4zlk.jpg

"Girls love it when you smile"
View attachment 12456

Oh wow. Okay. He needs jaw surgery to hit 4/10. Maxillary advancement and lowering (distraction) by about 6 mm.

Still doable. It would be life changing for him if it goes well.

With that plus acne fixed though he could easily hit 5/10. Good FWHR, good hairline, white, PCT, etc.

"make your face look less boxy" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKIN HELLLL. This fucking meme of lossing weight an instantly having a chisled face is everywhere online, its beyond annoying. His face is square and short because of BONE. No other reason. His jaw is literally pulled right up into his skull like a babies.

This type of shit makes me wonder if the average IQ of the population is actually around 80 instead of 100

he may not be a 7 but he mogs a 7/10 ethnic because hes white, just needs to lookmax and shower tbh

he may not be a 7 but he mogs a 7/10 ethnic because hes white, just needs to lookmax and shower tbh

>mogs a 7/10 ethnic

giphy.gif
\
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dude please, women wouldn't touch this guy with a fucking 100 foot pole.

"make your face look less boxy" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKIN HELLLL. This fucking meme of lossing weight an instantly having a chisled face is everywhere online, its beyond annoying. His face is square and short because of BONE. No other reason. His jaw is literally pulled right up into his skull like a babies.

Yeah but he's lucky at least this is one type of problem that can be fixed.

One of the greatest jaw surgery ascensions of all time:

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1457273913074734000_8519.jpg

can't see the rest of his body, probably mogs me

In 2015 I worked with a girl who had an even worse acne problem and guess what?? SHE HAD A BOYFRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND! Meanwhile that poor guy must be suicidal over his shitty looks.. Being born male is a fucking scam. I wish I could get a refund on this bad deal.

Yeah but he's lucky at least this is one type of problem that can be fixed.

One of the greatest jaw surgery ascensions of all time:

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1457273913074734000_8519.jpg

Wish my surgery had gone that well.

Wow. It made him look less ethnik too. Imagine the blackpilling on looks importance you'd get from a transformation like that.

>mogs a 7/10 ethnic

giphy.gif
\
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dude please, women wouldn't touch this guy with a fucking 100 foot pole.

im being serious he needs to looksmax and get hhis neck bigger since he has a wide jaw, he would slay paki and asian whores something ethnics like myself cant do

These people are pure evil deluding that guy like that

im being serious he needs to looksmax and get hhis neck bigger since he has a wide jaw, he would slay paki and asian whores something ethnics like myself cant do

hahahaahaahhahahah you and probably 99% of ethnics here mog this thing to literal oblivion

holy fuck ethnic cope

Wow. It made him look less ethnik too. Imagine the blackpilling on looks importance you'd get from a transformation like that.

Yeah. Pretty wild. If you look objectively, though, all guys who have incredible jaw surgery transformations have amazing fundamentals that allow for it.

eg. In this case, he already had good eye hooding, canthal tilt, mildly hunter eyes, strong cheekbones, broad face, compact midface.

The only thing he was missing in his before was some lower third height. By extending it out he reached perfect Jock/Chad proportions.

If you lack all those fundamentals first, then even a perfect jaw surgery will only give you a much smaller boost because your ceiling is lower.

That moment when you're a currycel and find yourself prettier than a white. :D

Bad skin and bloat kill a guy's looks. Shit's similar to me. fml

r/pleasevalidateme has always been a shit subreddit. Foids go on to there all the time to post their pictures. They often get more comments and updoots than the male posters.

Reddit is for cucks.

His femoid looksmatch still has higher smv than all of us combined.

This. Blackops2cel mogs him, and he's like a 2.

The guy in the OP is even lower.

giphy.gif

jW9j4FO.jpg

This guy actually has decent eye shape and surrounding muscle tissue. Blackops2cel is legit deformed and looks like disease.

Kek that's taking things a bit to far. I'd say he mogs a 3.5/10 ethnic at most

giphy.gif

jW9j4FO.jpg

This guy actually has decent eye shape and surrounding muscle tissue. Blackops2cel is legit deformed and looks like disease.
Blackops2cel has better skin than this guy. This guy's skin is terrible. His lower third freaks me out too. More so than St. Blacksop2cel's

I feel for him, you should invite him to join us, if he isnt already here.

How could anyone say he's a 7? He's a 3 at best.