Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reddit promoting violence against us

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
I wouldn't mind gunning these people down if an address gets leaked.

LynchingTriHards said:
I wouldn't mind gunning these people down if an address gets leaked.
Wouldn't you become as bad as they are then?

Reading his post was inspirational life fuel, you gotta fight back, even in little ways.

even if this is fake i'm glad they are actually getting triggered, might try this too bad im a manlet

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck the guy in the post even did wrong?

Kointo said:
Can someone please explain to me what the fuck the guy in the post even did wrong?

he existed as a sub eig.... lol just kidding. he didn't do anything wrong though so I don't know why they are saying he deserves to die

Damn...imagine how much pussy these guys are scoring for standing up for these women online. The amount of sex they're going to have is gonna be as much as I'd get if I had 10 showers and 3 haircuts!

A bunch of hypocritical, hateful bigots. Why do they oppress us so? It seems like they take pleasure in the suffering of lonely incels.
Why are non-degenerate people bullied and ostracized do much?

It is because we aren't degenerates and don't follow degenerate mainstream society because we were shunned, ignored, and bullied all our lives? Or because they are sadistic animals that take pleasure in the suffering of lonely, depressed virgins?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back