Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit posts about the corona shit.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
(hints in the media about goverment preplanning before hand)

(the corona virus hoax)

(((cannibal drug by the elite)))

(free pass on crime following corona.)

Dc6g1wabecn41

(((theirs reasons they are trying to crash the ecaonamy.)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fkgnam/20192020_regular_flu_season_brings_18000_deaths/ (((Hmmmmmm I wonder why no one moaned about the swine flue virus.)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fkk9al/bureaucrat_who_planned_modi_govts_tracking/ (((Modi)))

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1lJks00Zo (((truth behind conspiracy theories)))

https://www.timesofisrael.com/plagu...escend-upon-middle-east-in-time-for-passover/ (((my my my is the locusts of revaltion real)))

https://mobile.twitter.com/WSJ/status/1239992410681356289 (((its not about martial law bro)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy...athered_evidence_that_israel_was_responsible/ (((isreali connection like usual)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy..._calls_the_united_kingdom_inhuman_while_they/ (((le happy Chinese marchant moral fagging meanwhile half their population is controlled through fear.)))

4e9

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy...e_here_ever_read_dan_browns_book_inferno_its/ (((my boy Bill Gates be getting ideas)))

https://whdh.com/news/coronavirus-patient-refuses-to-quarantine-so-deputies-surround-his-house/amp/ (((land of the free guys)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fgywru/rconspiracy_round_table_25_draco_antiviral/ (((even if it were the virus be true we have cures)))

Honestly, and im serious when I say this.

I dont even care anymore.

20200228 135205

Jfl if you think I’m reading this
(hints in the media about goverment preplanning before hand)

(the corona virus hoax)

(((cannibal drug by the elite)))

(free pass on crime following corona.)

View attachment 219400

(((theirs reasons they are trying to crash the ecaonamy.)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fkgnam/20192020_regular_flu_season_brings_18000_deaths/ (((Hmmmmmm I wonder why no one moaned about the swine flue virus.)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fkk9al/bureaucrat_who_planned_modi_govts_tracking/ (((Modi)))

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1lJks00Zo (((truth behind conspiracy theories)))

https://www.timesofisrael.com/plagu...escend-upon-middle-east-in-time-for-passover/ (((my my my is the locusts of revaltion real)))

https://mobile.twitter.com/WSJ/status/1239992410681356289 (((its not about martial law bro)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy...athered_evidence_that_israel_was_responsible/ (((isreali connection like usual)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy..._calls_the_united_kingdom_inhuman_while_they/ (((le happy Chinese marchant moral fagging meanwhile half their population is controlled through fear.)))

View attachment 219409

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy...e_here_ever_read_dan_browns_book_inferno_its/ (((my boy Bill Gates be getting ideas)))

https://whdh.com/news/coronavirus-patient-refuses-to-quarantine-so-deputies-surround-his-house/amp/ (((land of the free guys)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fgywru/rconspiracy_round_table_25_draco_antiviral/ (((even if it were the virus be true we have cures)))

Will read later

Interesting tbh

libertardian propaganda

muh Authoritarian government muh Democide muh I am Ron Paul muh corona is just a flu

Funny you are posting it today when corona has been smashing Murica like never before. The US infection has doubled in the last 24 hours LMAO and this retard still claims there is no evidence it's worse than flu. I am glad he is American though, I love seeing these scumbags die. Hope at least a hundred thousand Muricans perish thanks to scam artists like Ron Paul.

libertardian propaganda

muh Authoritarian government muh Democide muh I am Ron Paul muh corona is just a flu

Funny you are posting it today when corona has been smashing Murica like never before. The US infection has doubled in the last 24 hours LMAO and this retard still claims there is no evidence it's worse than flu. I am glad he is American though, I love seeing these scumbags die. Hope at least a hundred thousand Muricans perish thanks to scam artists like Ron Paul.

Yes bro just trust (((jew))) propaganda bro

Yes bro just trust (((jew))) propaganda bro
So seeing Italians fall like flies because they were too lazy to take precaution is Jew propaganda? Didn't the Nazis mock the libertines? I mean you realize Hitler didn't like the Western liberals either right? Or are you just a Jew hating liberal?

So seeing Italians fall like flies because they were too lazy to take precaution is Jew propaganda? Didn't the Nazis mock the libertines? I mean you realize Hitler didn't like the Western liberals either right? Or are you just a Jew hating liberal?

The death rate in proportion to numbers infected is largely over hyped and the US government spent 15 trillion dollars bailing out wall street why didn't it spend it on testing for cures of a disease of this caliber.

(((they))) are the cause of this this covid 19 shit is also a cover up for the future marshal law.

The death rate in proportion to numbers infected is largely over hyped and the US government spent 15 trillion dollars bailing out wall street why didn't it spend it on testing for cures of a disease of this caliber.

(((they))) are the cause of this this covid 19 shit is also a cover up for the future marshal law.
In Italy close to 500 people died yesterday despite a massive quarantine. There are roughly 1700 deaths each day in Italy total. Corona now claims more deaths than heart disease or cancer. Why didn't they spend more money on this you ask? Because your leaders don't give a fuck about anything but profit.

In Italy close to 500 people died yesterday despite a massive quarantine. There are roughly 1700 deaths each day in Italy total. Corona now claims more deaths than heart disease or cancer. Why didn't they spend more money on this you ask? Because your leaders don't give a fuck about anything but profit.

Except most of those killed within Italy were people who were already in their 90/80's.

<<Many of those who have died in Italy were in their 80s and 90s, a segment of the population that is more susceptible to the ravages of COVID-19. <<

Why not include the ages of those dying these people had a weak immune system to begin with at that age.

Know usally i don't trust this jewish source but it seems to be correct on this 1 case.

Except most of those killed within Italy were people who were already in their 90/80's.

<<Many of those who have died in Italy were in their 80s and 90s, a segment of the population that is more susceptible to the ravages of COVID-19. <<

Why not include the ages of those dying these people had a weak immune system to begin with at that age.

Know usally i don't trust this jewish source but it seems to be correct on this 1 case.
How is it relevant to what I wrote? Most people who die from any disease including cancer are old. It kills more people than cancer despite a total quarantine. The main reason countries like Korea had fewer older victims is exactly the draconian measures idiots like Alex Jones and Ron Paul speak against. Even now it's too late. Korea stepped in on day 1 and they stopped the disease. Muh martial law they will put us into FEMA camps. No they won't, nobody gives a fuck about you. I swear Jones is the greatest scam artist of today. He gives retards loser and incels the so much needed feeling of importance all subhumans lack.

Last edited:
How is it relevant to what I wrote? Most people who die from any disease including cancer are old. It kills more people than cancer despite a total quarantine. The main reason countries like Korea had fewer older victims is exactly the draconian measures idiots like Alex Jones and Ron Paul speak against. Even now it's too late. Korea stepped in on day 1 and they stopped the disease.

>>How is it relevant to what I wrote? Most people who die from any disease including cancer are old. It kills more people than cancer despite a total quarantine.<<

Yet we don't have mass quarantines for those things my argument is we have many things that are dangerous but you don't stop industry and entire area's from doing business or trade cause of mortality rates to old people who were already genetically predisposed to it.

>>The main reason countries like Korea had fewer older victims is exactly the draconian measures idiots like Alex Jones and Ron Paul speak against. Even now it's too late. Korea stepped in on day 1 and they stopped the disease.<<

Oh yes Goyim mass quarantines equals good even though spain already had a older demographic to begin with meaning they had a larger population share of deaths to begin with.

Even though china also has a older population to begin with compared to the youth.

Even though the disease only affects civilizations with a lot older people to begin with.

But hey lets close down entire industries bro that isn't gonna hurt our standard of living bro.It's not gonna hurt our standard of living if the government just give's us welfare but our money becomes useless cause nothing is being produced it's not gonna hurt us bro.

Seems like bullshit ngl

>>How is it relevant to what I wrote? Most people who die from any disease including cancer are old. It kills more people than cancer despite a total quarantine.<<

Yet we don't have mass quarantines for those things my argument is we have many things that are dangerous but you don't stop industry and entire area's from doing business or trade cause of mortality rates to old people who were already genetically predisposed to it.

>>The main reason countries like Korea had fewer older victims is exactly the draconian measures idiots like Alex Jones and Ron Paul speak against. Even now it's too late. Korea stepped in on day 1 and they stopped the disease.<<

Oh yes Goyim mass quarantines equals good even though spain already had a older demographic to begin with meaning they had a larger population share of deaths to begin with.

Even though china also has a older population to begin with compared to the youth.

Even though the disease only affects civilizations with a lot older people to begin with.

But hey lets close down entire industries bro that isn't gonna hurt our standard of living bro.It's not gonna hurt our standard of living if the government just give's us welfare but our money becomes useless cause nothing is being produced it's not gonna hurt us bro.
That is because cancer develops naturally and is not a virus. If there was no quarantine in Italy you could be easily seeing a million deaths. The Spanish flu killed 50+ million. We still put billions for cancer research btw. The rest of the post is barely coherent. I guess you are just low IQ. If this was dealt with properly it would be enough to stop flights from every country where the virus was located and mass quarantine and testing for everyone who just flew in. Well that wasn't done and now the US will reap the consequences. It will cost the West trillions when it was enough to not be a liberal degenerate and act early.

That is because cancer develops naturally and is not a virus. We still put billions for research. The rest of the post is barely coherent. I guess you are just low IQ. If this was dealt with properly it would be enough to stop flights from every country where the virus was located and mass quarantine and testing for everyone who just flew in. Well that wasn't done and now the US will reap the consequences. It will cost the West trillions when it was enough to not be a liberal degenerate and act early.

>>That is because cancer develops naturally and is not a virus. We still put billions for research.<<

The main point was to say if the argument is it's dangerous to society so we should quarantine all I will say is Why didn't we do this with the swine flue ? such a thing also is spread ? What we have a cure for it? were already racing for a cure it's not like scientists have kept quite about the (((deaths))) But how you find cures isn't by quarantining it's by testing and letting the free market fix it thus far it has fixed every problem in human history.

Were already working on it it's expected late April though i estimate it could be shorter if the government just privatized the damn thing.

Also compared to the recovery rates the deaths are minuscule especially since we estimate a efficient cure by April.

And that's confirmed cases we don't know how many people have it which is left unconfirmed if it's larger that means were over hyping the death count.

Why not include that though bro ?

>>If this was dealt with properly it would be enough to stop flights from every country where the virus was located and mass quarantine and testing for everyone who just flew in.<<

Woah woah woah the mass quarantine thing no but the 2nd part i'm okay with we can agree with that.

That being said how are deaths by corona virus even being measured ? cause a lot of corona virus is self diagnosed mainly causer the doctors themselves don't want to risk getting it.

A lot of it is based of hearsay so i say again how are these death's being measured ? in the uk they simple say if you feel like you have corona just simple self isolate know that isn't always accurate and how do i know that isn't being included in these stats ? it could just be their dying from something else and were pinning the blame on corona.The confirmed deaths could be something entirely different.

It could also be since the numbers of deaths are so low compared to the recovery rate it could be that these people that are dying were already predisposed to other health conditions before hand they never mention this so this is up to speculation at the very least it is suggestive of this.

>>Well that wasn't done and now the US will reap the consequences. It will cost the West trillions when it was enough to not be a liberal degenerate and act early. <<

How so this isn't costing us a fucking penny in fact it's helping us older people that use the nhs or what ever nationalized health care system your country has they are burdens on the tax payer's it's helping us hugely in the long run.

It's not like the youth are dying.

Ron Paul is based. I remember listening to him quite a lot during the financial crisis in 2008. I'm glad he seems still alert despite his age.

I'm conflicted about this virus now. Part of me thinks it's overblown, but I'm not sure, it may be the real deal.

Ron Paul is based. I remember listening to him quite a lot during the financial crisis in 2008. I'm glad he seems still alert despite his age.

I'm conflicted about this virus now. Part of me thinks it's overblown, but I'm not sure, it may be the real deal.

It sounds like a masonic plot

corona lives rent free in their minds

>>That is because cancer develops naturally and is not a virus. We still put billions for research.<<

The main point was to say if the argument is it's dangerous to society so we should quarantine all I will say is Why didn't we do this with the swine flue ? such a thing also is spread ? What we have a cure for it? were already racing for a cure it's not like scientists have kept quite about the (((deaths))) But how you find cures isn't by quarantining it's by testing and letting the free market fix it thus far it has fixed every problem in human history.

Were already working on it it's expected late April though i estimate it could be shorter if the government just privatized the damn thing.

Also compared to the recovery rates the deaths are minuscule especially since we estimate a efficient cure by April.

View attachment 219605

And that's confirmed cases we don't know how many people have it which is left unconfirmed if it's larger that means were over hyping the death count.

Why not include that though bro ?

>>If this was dealt with properly it would be enough to stop flights from every country where the virus was located and mass quarantine and testing for everyone who just flew in.<<

Woah woah woah the mass quarantine thing no but the 2nd part i'm okay with we can agree with that.

That being said how are deaths by corona virus even being measured ? cause a lot of corona virus is self diagnosed mainly causer the doctors themselves don't want to risk getting it.

A lot of it is based of hearsay so i say again how are these death's being measured ? in the uk they simple say if you feel like you have corona just simple self isolate know that isn't always accurate and how do i know that isn't being included in these stats ? it could just be their dying from something else and were pinning the blame on corona.The confirmed deaths could be something entirely different.

It could also be since the numbers of deaths are so low compared to the recovery rate it could be that these people that are dying were already predisposed to other health conditions before hand they never mention this so this is up to speculation at the very least it is suggestive of this.

>>Well that wasn't done and now the US will reap the consequences. It will cost the West trillions when it was enough to not be a liberal degenerate and act early. <<

How so this isn't costing us a fucking penny in fact it's helping us older people that use the nhs or what ever nationalized health care system your country has they are burdens on the tax payer's it's helping us hugely in the long run.

It's not like the youth are dying.
The mortality number lags behind the infected. For example in Italy on 1st of March there were 34 deaths out of 1500+ infected which is 1/4th of the mortality rate now. The country I live in has hundreds infected and still zero deaths. If you really want to compare it to the swine flu look at this:

So far 30 times higher mortality for COVID19. I remember the swine flu, it was on the news every day but it just wasn't as big of a deal as it was basically on the same level as the regular flu. Regarding the vaccine the article shows first clinical testing might be in April, most articles I have seen show that the people won't get it until next year.

The mortality number lags behind the infected. For example in Italy on 1st of March there were 34 deaths out of 1500+ infected which is 1/4th of the mortality rate now. The country I live in has hundreds infected and still zero deaths. If you really want to compare it to the swine flu look at this:

View attachment 219625
So far 30 times higher mortality for COVID19. I remember the swine flu, it was on the news every day but it just wasn't as big of a deal as it was basically on the same level as the regular flu. Regarding the vaccine the article shows first clinical testing might be in April, most articles I have seen show that the people won't get it until next year.

Literally the news are pushing an agenda it's state run so it is gonna push the jew order conspiracy.

That being said their are often 2 sides of an argument 1 were not being shown.

1 those that already died in China and Spain was cause of nationalised health care.

Mainly cause their was shortages around.

2 China is the least trust worthy source for anything.

The Lee happy Chinese merchant is not to be trusted.

4e9

They purposely fuck up their numbers to push martial law the goverment has been caught lying many times in hisotry.

2 last year alone 600 k alone died from the flue.

Globaly we haven't even reached 10 thousand and the only reason the numbers are so high is cause of le happy Chinese merchant lying to us.

Ffs the government's are know calling for (((International law))) with the Jews you lose.

Literally the news are pushing an agenda it's state run so it is gonna push the jew order conspiracy.

That being said their are often 2 sides of an argument 1 were not being shown.

1 those that already died in China and Spain was cause of nationalised health care.

Mainly cause their was shortages around.

2 China is the least trust worthy source for anything.

The Lee happy Chinese merchant is not to be trusted.

View attachment 219815

They purposely fuck up their numbers to push martial law the goverment has been caught lying many times in hisotry.

2 last year alone 600 k alone died from the flue.

Globaly we haven't even reached 10 thousand and the only reason the numbers are so high is cause of le happy Chinese merchant lying to us.

Ffs the government's are know calling for (((International law))) with the Jews you lose.
Most of the deaths in the last month have come from Europe, nobody even cares about China anymore, they already got rid of it. You are far gone in the NWO Alex Jones conspiracy world. I hope you are young so you can still recover.

Most of the deaths in the last month have come from Europe, nobody even cares about China anymore, they already got rid of it. You are far gone in the NWO Alex Jones conspiracy world. I hope you are young so you can still recover.

The most deaths that add to inflation is Italy and they are starting to implement forced shut downs as well why can we trust them when they are known to lie to people?

This is goverment Remeber you need to ask yourself what will the Jews gain from all this are you not scared of the very real threat of statism

The most deaths that add to inflation is Italy and they are starting to implement forced shut downs as well why can we trust them when they are known to lie to people?

This is goverment Remeber you need to ask yourself what will the Jews gain from all this are you not scared of the very real threat of statism
I don't operate in your liberal paradigm. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "statism". In fact that is what is needed in our degenerate free market liberal world.

I don't operate in your liberal paradigm. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "statism". In fact that is what is needed in our degenerate free market liberal world.

Your brainwashed sheep for not realizing this is planned think about it why in 2020? Especially near agenda 21?? They want us to be slaves to the Jews.

Your brainwashed sheep for not realizing this is planned think about it why in 2020? Especially near agenda 21?? They want us to be slaves to the Jews.
You're a brainwashed sheep for believing regurgitated nonsensical John Birch Society made conspiracy theories from 1950s created to get the lowest IQ 'Murican masses onto the anti-USSR bandwagon. Corona is going to smash the liberal West so hard you don't even know while the more authoritarian Asia was easily able to stop it.

You're a brainwashed sheep for believing regurgitated nonsensical John Birch Society made conspiracy theories from 1950s created to get the lowest IQ 'Murican masses onto the anti-USSR bandwagon. Corona is going to smash the liberal West so hard you don't even know while the more authoritarian Asia was easily able to stop it.

Yes bro the guides tones are just a conspiracy bro even though we know the government's have numerous times been caught lying to their people.

You actually trust their Jewish numbers especially near 2021 where their agenda starts.

Think about it why did the hunger games system look like the olden day roman system?

Rome Greece these other shit holes praised as the enlightened societies had in built heriachies it was seen as natural for you to be a serf.

These are the things that the hunger games was built of off isn't it a tiny bit strange that in the show the hunger games you had a society of rich elites. And the poor impoverished under class.

Wake up this is the Jewish conspiracy.

Over 600 deaths today in Italy, still thinks it's just a flu? Each day there is an army convoy getting the corpses out:

Over 600 deaths today in Italy, still thinks it's just a flu? Each day there is an army convoy getting the corpses out:

I made a mistake in thinking it was a made up thing know i think it is a bio weapon by our greatest ally.

The jewrona virus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back