Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit post about women losing attraction to men who show any emotion. But "muh feminism"

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
db370bacb6.jpg

Seriously, on the brink of becoming full mysogynist.

feminism is cancer.

Male vulnerability comes in the form of rage and violence. Ofc there is sadness but theres a lot of frustration and libido. The females dont like this so they try to domesticate them. Basically make them more feminine and put them in a range of emotion that is more palpable to their sensibilities. They call the original male expression of vulnerability a by product of "toxic masculinity". But then when they express their vulnerability in the domesticated way, all of a sudden its uncomfortable and gross. And they blame it on being brainwashed by the patriarch. Just lol.

they blame it on being brainwashed by the patriarch
Men try to go against patriarchy and masculinity to please the feminist cunts, but they still refuse to shake "the patriarchy" out of themselves, so they can have something to blame when their BS social constructs don't work.

Just lmao if you're over 18 and still haven't learned to never ever discuss your feelings with a Fellopian Jew.

Should i stop joking with my friend like a horse? Kek, its kinda my life fuel but suicide fuel too, because i barely can control my humour and maybe i got some fool or idiot vibes from this;.

More proof that femoids are incapable of love.

women laugh at vulnerable men

Men shouldnt love women in this way, actually. Man isnt supposed to be nyan cat, he is supposed to be a MAN. Society made us forget this

More proof that femoids are incapable of love.

A femoid would die for another femoid but rarely for a chad, JFL at thinking you can be viewed as a respectable human in the eyes of a femoid if you're a male and not a high tier normie at least

A femoid would die for another femoid but rarely for a chad, JFL at thinking you can be viewed as a respectable human in the eyes of a femoid if you're a male
Males are simply tools to femoids.

STILL ENDS UP BLAMING IT ON MEN JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

women laugh at vulnerable men
Feminism turned men into wimps. But when femoids laugh at men for being wimps it's the patriarchy's fault. That must mean feminism only effected men, but women are still in patriarchy mode because feminism is only designed to suppress masculinity and hyper inflate femininity.

Last edited:
Know a guy that used to be all "Mr. Sensitive." Sure enough, his GF's would always cheat on and/or dump him. He had an epiphany after one really fucked up breakup and basically stopped being that way, stopped caring so much, basically just started treating his current GF (who used to be an uncaring bitch) like he doesn't give a damn, tells her to "just leave if I'm so bad" whenever she starts whining about stupid shit (I've seen it more than once) flirts with other girls and shit. And guess what! Now he can't get RID of the bitch!

Lol what cope, it doesn't matter if no woman wants us either way

Crying is for faggot cucks. If you're gonna cry, do it alone. Lock your doors. Close your blinds. LET NO ONE SEE THIS. It's seen as a weakness by both male and females. I remember my dad beat the shit out of me for crying when I lost a baseball game. He set me straight in that sense. I'd do the same if I had son. Men simply aren't supposed to show any emotion. Only fags do.

Wow how can you even live with yourself after typing something so awful

It hurts, but we need this honesty from women.

Crying is for faggot cucks. If you're gonna cry, do it alone. Lock your doors. Close your blinds. LET NO ONE SEE THIS. It's seen as a weakness by both male and females. I remember my dad beat the shit out of me for crying when I lost a baseball game. He set me straight in that sense. I'd do the same if I had son. Men simply aren't supposed to show any emotion. Only fags do.
Cope, Chad can cry crocodile tears and women will swoon for showing his sensitive side

Well, a big grown up man crying (except in some extreme situations) is one of the weirdest and hilarious thing to watch, not only for foids. Who cries in front of a bitch anyway? WTF?

You're beginning to learn.

Actually a good test would be to cry about having a bad day at work to your girlfriend....then stop and tell her that you were pretending.

Now, If she judged you either 1) let her go or 2) when she cries about something dumb call her out on it and tell her what a cunt she is.

The only women okay with your crying are your mom, grandma and maybe your sister.

Well, a big grown up man crying (except in some extreme situations) is one of the weirdest and hilarious thing to watch, not only for foids. Who cries in front of a bitch anyway? WTF?

This tbh. I kinda cringe seeing a grown man cry.

Chad can cry in front of women and still get laid

every day it gets harder to not become misogynistic

Chad can cry in front of women and still get laid

Legit...I always kinda wonder why athletes cry after games if they don't win...its probably cuz it has no effect on how they are perceived.

I don’t know what grown man cries though. Even I get ready eyed every now and then but I’ve never CRIED in years.

Incels are stoic yet no girl likes us, how ironic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back