Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reddit post: 5'3 Transgender Man (Who used to be a lesbian) regretting transitioning because of heightism and sudden lower quality of social life.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
He's a 5'3 transgender man and now he's having a hard time dating, and being taken seriously in life. He talks about how now he's disrespected in life for being a short man, how people take him less seriously. How his problems are dismissed and he's told he's imagine all his mistreatment and suffering. He said he never knew hard hard it would be being a short man, to feel so powerless. Even though he feels comfortable in his body, the world makes him feel uncomfortable in it.

When I was a woman, I felt uncomfortable in my own body. Now that I’ve transitioned, it’s society who makes me feel uncomfortable of my body. Sure now they see a man, but in their minds, they see a man who's not a real man.

How in dating most women reject him for his height alone, even before he gets the chance to tell them he's trans. Funny how Normies love to fight for transgender rights, and want to break down gender roles, but a lot of transgender men experience height dysphoria (Most trans men are short) because of the very same Gender Roles Normies uphold.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/qkjibl/as_a_transgender_man_i_like_being_a_man_but/

Last edited:
What does she mean by: I like being a man?
You still a toilet, and will be a toilet forever :feelshaha:
:feelscomfy:

She (or he idfk) switched the game difficulty from tutorial to nightmare.

what an idiot

from main menu difficulty to nightmare ultra extreme unbeatable difficulty .
but tbh she still has the option just go back to being a toilet and get all her privileges back.

Could easily be a fake. Anybody can write anything on reddit.
But lol if it's real.

Could easily be a fake. Anybody can write anything on reddit.
But lol if it's real.
yeah. but there are probably real cases of this tbf

Lifefuel tbh.

She fell for Le Patriarchy memes IRL and probably thought just having a good personality was enough :lul::feelshaha:
QFT. "He's" a short dude that doesn't have a dick. The market of women looking for that has to be microscopic in size.

Last edited:
FtMs never fail to amaze me :feelskek: Bigger delusional idiots in life is hard to find. Imagine making your life from easy mode to hard mode and having the audacity to regret it

Brutal weapons-grade blackpill :blackpill:

He really hits home about the fake, virtue-signalling "kindness" of white leftists toward trans, black folks, etc. I've noticed this when out with friends who just happen to be part of these different groups, and they also point it out to me all the time. The fakeness is painful and insulting. People are "polite" to them out of fear of being cancelled, ESPECIALLY the SJW types! And the irony is, my friends aren't the cancelling types. They don't go around acting all offended and angry all the time, even though the Left tells them they should be. More and more people of these "special identities" are realizing SJWs are doing more harm than good. People who would otherwise have no problem interacting with a black customer are now uncomfortable being around him, because for all they know, he could be the type to accuse them of racism for sneezing the wrong way. I see it all the damn time. The "politeness" has an undertone of fear in it. The waitress' smile has a nervous twitch, her voice sounds tight in the throat, and the cadence of her speech just seems "off". Her words preach tolerance and sympathy, but her body language projects fear. Cancel and outrage culture did this.

Last edited:
Hi IT troons!! Isn't this guy an incel who blames everything on his height and should be screenshotted for some random losers on the internet to see this misogynistic pig?

Oh wait he is a troon so he gets pass!!??

I wonder if this girl goes back to her original gender she will STILL blame short men calling them it's all your personality

What does she mean by: I like being a man?
You still a toilet, and will be a toilet forever :feelshaha:
:feelscomfy:
Just a toilet with beard and without tits :feelspuke:

When a foid gets a taste of their own medicine

FtM trannies are so deluded :lul:
They actually think male privillege is real and only to be disappointed after their transition
They literally go from just exist mode to nightmare difficulty :lul:

Stop calling her "him/he", it's a "her/she". It's a foid with pubic hair on her face and no boobs.
No dicks = not a man.
I actually somewhat feel bad for them (trans) because they clearly suffer from mental issues and normies will praise them when they actually suffer by being accepted and told it's okay to be trans. We need (I mean society) to offer support and not tell them they are non-binary. They mutilate themselves to look a certain way, if that's not textbook self-harm, I don't know what is.
People with actual gene-defects aside of course.

Last edited:
I sort of feel bad. Not because she's a dumbass but because I wouldn't wish this existence on my worst enemy. Actually, who am I kidding? I would totally wish this existence on my worst enemy. It's pure torture

Last edited:
still can go back to being a foid

>they see a man who's not a real man

maybe that's because she isn't a real man? no amount of drugs and virtue-signaled validation will ever change the sex you were born with:feelsjuice:

FtM trannies are so deluded :lul:
They actually think male privillege is real and only to be disappointed after their transition
They literally go from just exist mode to nightmare difficulty :lul:
You can tell how braindead women are when they actually fail to realize male privilege is actually chad privilege

You can tell how braindead women are when they actually fail to realize male privilege is actually chad privilege
Even chad isn't privileged. He has a slightly better life than normie males but this is a foids world, they have all the privilege in the world.

How retarded do you have to be to even consider changing your difficulity from tutorial mode to nightmare mode :feelskek:. Pure retardness.

Do they really cut their tits and inject hormones , and then start making questions?

No returns nigga :lul:

What does being a man mean? HAVING NO BOOBS!
What does being a female mean? HAVING BOOBS AND RIDING A PONY!

The same people will talk about gender stereotypes, and of course you can't criticize them, you're transphobe if you say anything against them.

But yeah, this is really hilarious. People like her look at Hollywood rich actors which live in a different world. She looks at them and thinks that's how reality works...

Imagine being 5'3" and thinking that posing as a straight male will EVER get you pussy again. Unironically the only chance is making clear to lesbians that she's a FtM trans, and even then she's lost a ton of her SMV from mutilating herself anyway.

People think that believing whatever you want is harmless, but it isn't. Believing in bull shit can be very harmful, with end results as bad this or even worse. This is why the truth (i.e. blackpill) is essential for all to embrace. Lack of truth always leads to more misery in the long run.

JFL at how conceited she must have been as a female. I'm close to 10 inches taller and still an incel.

Imagine being 5'3" and thinking that posing as a straight male will EVER get you pussy again. Unironically the only chance is making clear to lesbians that she's a FtM trans, and even then she's lost a ton of her SMV from mutilating herself anyway.

People think that believing whatever you want is harmless, but it isn't. Believing in bull shit can be very harmful, with end results as bad this or even worse. This is why the truth (i.e. blackpill) is essential for all to embrace. Lack of truth always leads to more misery in the long run.

JFL at how conceited she must have been as a female. I'm close to 10 inches taller and still an incel.
there are places for them, though. Nobody is going to forget anyone's real gender and it's noticeable regardless. She'll find someone with a kink for ftm soon enough. She will be bullied by "Real Women", I'm sure of it.
Trans shit is based on gender stereotypes and the most idealized image of someone. So, boys are going to act like daddie's princesses and women are going to act like the chads, flirting with girls, etc... except they don't realize they'll be judged 2x times more, lol.

Honestly feel so bad for him, imagine living your whole life on peaceful mode and going through an irreversible surgery only to find out it was the biggest mistake of your life. Anyways, I put $20 on him roping, any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back