Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reddit now banning any subreddit critical of the new state religion of tranny worship

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
so /r/tumblrinaction and /r/socialjusticeinaction are officially banned subreddits. Pretty soon I won't have any reason to use TOR to circumvent my IP permaban. How the fuck can anybody remain sane in a world where speaking basic truths that were completely uncontroversial until very recently can get you completely ostracized from public life? I fucking hate trannies and tranny worshipers so much.

trannies are the most propped up and protected things in the western culture. Even more so than niggers or just gays in general. Trannies because of their mental instabilities, they are the golden untouchable God-like figures in the normies culture.
The only saving grace is knowing that the biggest threat to the trannies is themselves.

trannies are a giant middle finger to female privilege.

I have started to only use reddit to give bad career advice to people. Fuck cuckit. It used to be ok, but it's just slime now.

You know how North Korea has pictures of the Supreme Leader hung up everywhere in public places and buildings? We have that with troon and faggot flags up here in Cuckada :shock::shock::shock:

if youre looking at reddit for anything other then something about a video game, you probably are stupid

I was banned from /r/games for milquetoast criticism of BLM on a BLM post where they promoted "white fragility" and BLM in general. Mods considered any criticism of BLM as a bannable racism. I was banned from /r/publicfreakout for responding to someone insulting me with saying "you sound like a fag" and the mod called me racist over my ban from /r/games. Then when the mod banned me I made numerous sockpuppets specifically to harass him. It was pretty fun TBH.

The only thing I look forward to is the day of retribution when these leftoid totalitarians get their due.

You know how North Korea has pictures of the Supreme Leader hung up everywhere in public places and buildings? We have that with troon and faggot flags up here in Cuckada :shock::shock::shock:
Broootal

Trannies are gross but honestly it's kind of fun watching foids seethe as mentally ill men take over all their spaces and there's nothing they can do about it so I am fully in support :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: