Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit normies are getting killed by Putin

Wellington

Wellington

Bitch made buster ass disloyal pedo nigger
★★★★
These Westerners (many of whom are Reddit cucks) joined the Ukrainian forces as mercenaries. They thought they could just march in and be a badass tough guy. They even call themselves "Foreign Legion" (or just Legion). Putin is making an example of all Western mercenaries entering Ukraine by deliberately killing them.

Because of 20+ years fighting in 3rd world sand countries, naive Westerners forgot what it actually is like to fight against a large conventional military using fighter jets, missile strikes, and artillery.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

P1

P2

P3
P4
P5
P6
P7

P8

View: https://t.me/intelslava/22382

View: https://twitter.com/KaczynskiOhana/status/1503737123261800452?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1503737123261800452%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Kim-jong-un.gif

Last edited:
How sad...
:lul:

i look forward to more redditors becoming fertilizer for ukraines soil

JFL the Brazilian dude sounds absolutely mentally fucking destroyed

Yea, jfl at these guys fighting insurgents who had 81mm mortars at best in the name of fire support, while these guys had absolute air superiority and CAS on demand. Westoid soldiers who're accustomed to comfy air evacuations and prolly just been under inaccurate small arms fire forgot what a conventional war is really like that too fighting for a shit military force. Not even speaking about random civilian larpers.

my time to shine :soy: oh you mean they bomb me? :feels:

I though the subreddit about volunteering for Ukraine was just one big larp kek.

hahahahahhaha :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul:fucking americunts"""""""""""MARINES""""""""""thought its another american style """war""" T90 and F16 against sandniggers with sticks and rocks
god i fucking hope they wont let them go back home, fucking anglosaxon call of duty kids holy fucking shit HAHAHAH ITS A TRAP DONT COME HERE WE DONT HAVE AN OVERWHELMING ADVENTAGE BUUUUUUUUUU :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Life is no Nintendo game.

Normies hate Trump and think that Trump is friends with Putin and therefore hate Putin. If they thought that Obama or Hillary Clinton was friends with Putin, they would be on the side of Russia.

JFL the Brazilian dude sounds absolutely mentally fucking destroyed
I was laughing my ass off when he said "acabou"
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

All those Reddit Cucks, Kikes, Amerimutts, Cucknadians, Britbongs and Eurofags are getting killed by Based Slavcels :feelzez: :feelsLSD:

Ukraine belongs to Russia, always and forever

This is hilarious :feelshaha:

Thanks man, this post made my week.

These Westerners (many of whom are Reddit cucks) joined the Ukrainian forces as mercenaries. They thought they could just march in and be a badass tough guy. They even call themselves "Foreign Legion" (or just Legion). Putin is making an example of all Western mercenaries entering Ukraine by deliberately killing them.

Because of 20+ years fighting in 3rd world sand countries, naive Westerners forgot what it actually is like to fight against a large conventional military using fighter jets, missile strikes, and artillery.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 589257
View attachment 589259
View attachment 589260 View attachment 589261 View attachment 589263 View attachment 589265 View attachment 589267

View attachment 589301

View: https://t.me/intelslava/22382

View: https://twitter.com/KaczynskiOhana/status/1503737123261800452?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1503737123261800452%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Kim-jong-un.gif

They get what they deserve :smonk:

We should encourage Reddit cucks to go to Ukraine lol. They will get killed
:bigbrain: I bet their main reason for going there was for foid approval, then they die like vermin and rosties don't even care.

Good. All the stupid fucking Reddit karma-seeking whores wanted to go there to shoot Russians and collect upvotes. Well guess what, the Russians have weapons too. They have missiles, and jets, and artillery, and nukes. Go to Ukraine seeking infinite social media points if you want, but remember nobody is going to have a military funeral for you. Your body will end up in a mass grave and your social media points won't mean jack squat.

Good. All the stupid fucking Reddit karma-seeking whores wanted to go there to shoot Russians and collect upvotes. Well guess what, the Russians have weapons too. They have missiles, and jets, and artillery, and nukes. Go to Ukraine seeking infinite social media points if you want, but remember nobody is going to have a military funeral for you. Your body will end up in a mass grave and your social media points won't mean jack squat.
Like I said, all those reddit normies hate that Trump was President and still buy the CNN narrative that the Russians rigged the election and got him elected. They see this as their opportunity for some type of revenge.

View attachment 589257
View attachment 589259
:lul:

@FlamingCel thoughts on his desperation to seek God :feelswhere:

Lol imagine volunteering niggas want to be call of duty heroes so bad.

They probably thought its gonna be like in Action Movies where the "good guys" win at the end...instead they get eliminated immediatly like they are some flys or something.

Yep. About how a lot of us predicted it would go down. They're absolute Cannon fodder and they aren't even allowed to leave. They deserve it for being so retarded. Honestly, so stupid. The thought of those virtue signaling fags getting turned to mush by cruise missiles is satisfying though. They should've listened to the the warnings but natural selection I guess

We predicted all of this, and everything that happened here was to be expected. The NATO propaganda machines worked hard to churn out cannon fodder by the thousands. Happy to hear that it backfired and everything on and near the western Ukrainian border is a complete shitshow with foreign mercenaries looking to flee after realizing that they were woefully underequipped and undersupported, and just there to serve as cannon fodder and more propaganda material.

Let this be a grim reminder to any would-be Call of Duty heros. War is not a video game and you are not the good guys (there are no good guys). Stay home, be thankful that you're not under threat of your homes being hit by artillery shells or airstrikes (like the homes of countless Iraqis and Afghanis during those wars), and enjoy your privileged amenities in the West. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. This isn't your fight.

Let this be a grim reminder to any would-be Call of Duty heros. War is not a video game and you are not the good guys (there are no good guys). Stay home, be thankful that you're not under threat of your homes being hit by artillery shells or airstrikes (like the homes of countless Iraqis and Afghanis during those wars), and enjoy your privileged amenities in the West. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. This isn't your fight.

How it started:

View attachment 589413

View: https://t.me/entre_guerras/15681

How it ended:

View: https://t.me/vladlentatarsky/12016

That normiefag got killed by the Russians and became Canadian Bacon
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD::dab: :dab:

Special Forces aren't so special. Their training and selection process is more rigorous than regular infantry, but what truly gives them the edge is that they're given the best available gear and all of the support their armies can provide - intelligence, air support, logistics, everything - right at their disposal.

Strip away all of that support from their command centers and they're going to be Swiss cheese by a regular infantry unit barely twice in number.

China is now going to enter the fold and ww3 will be closer than ever

China is now going to enter the fold and ww3 will be closer than ever
I was hoping for a relatively peaceful summer. So much for that shit.

Imagine spending countless hours at the range honing your marksmanship, learning bushcraft survival, practicing hand-to-hand combat, only to get your ass blown to kingdom come by a missile shot from some dude in a fighter jet who wasn't even aiming at you, just your general location.

Reddit cucks are fucking losers. They will all end up getting killed in the war.

Imagine spending countless hours at the range honing your marksmanship, learning bushcraft survival, practicing hand-to-hand combat, only to get your ass blown to kingdom come by a missile shot from some dude in a fighter jet who wasn't even aiming at you, just your general location.
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah:

The force multiplier of air support is so great, that any army without it is immediately fucked before the fight even begins.

I mean what did they expect?

I had very little expectations for the war but I can’t believe it is providing so much lifefuel. Jfl. Redditors getting BTFO and the economic situation being worsened is music to my ears. I can’t believe regards actually fell for MSM and Ukrainian propaganda. You mean Zelensky hasn’t single handedly killed 12000 Russians? No way.

Zelensky literally just wants to sacrifice a bunch of lives to bleed out Russia. He knows he’s not gonna win and Ukrainians don’t want to become Afghanistan, but he wants to spite Russia as much as possible.

I hope those woke soyboys enjoy the taste of Russian lead :feelsaww:

May God have mercy on Russia

Hilarious thread, I wish it were true.
May all these cucks stay in Ukraine

Why would China do that ?
They want Taiwan. Russia's move on Ukraine sets the precedent for them, as well as other powers vying for contested regions or aspirations of expansion. All Western attention is on Russia and has thus far exposed much of the West's hypocrisy, especially from the people and media who show tremendous sympathy for blond-haired, blue-eyed Europeans, but give zero fucks for shitskins and sandniggers.

This truly will be a world war with no allies vs axis, good guys vs bad guys, just nations and alliances fighting for their own selfish interests and survival. What will come out the other side in the aftermath will be a new kind of UN organization that will attempt to unify all nations and dissolve the concept of national sovereignty, all in the interest of preventing another catastrophic war.

Exciting, yet terrifying times.

These naive redditors think that they'll be war heroes when in reality they're being used as cannon fodder sent to the front lines with nothing. These people's deaths will accomplish nothing other than being a propaganda tool for the Ukrainian government trying to get the West involved in the conflict.
This is what happens when you watch to many marvel movies. They want to try to be the underdogs who will rise up against the evil villain that is Putin. Their reality has been subverted by a fake one.

Mayor lifefuel tbh.
I absolutely HATE those virtue signaling normies packing their gear and just take a plane to Ukraine.
I have criticized this on social media and the lot of them said
"you don't get the big picture bro"
Well there you have the big picture, end of picture because you're fucking dead bro.

You must be fucking retarded to go to fight in some slav shithole against a nuclear superpower.
Btw Putin is based. I like that guy.