Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddit normie explains why he unsubbed from CuckTears

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

He does call us legitimately insane people :feelsohh: but makes some good points overall imo.

TLDR , I expected as much he was just falling into the herd. Looks like

He does call us legitimately insane people :feelsohh: but makes some good points overall imo.

he finally broke free.

that fucker legitimately praised /r/niceguys though. They are basically just a less demented and dedicated version of IT. Still assholes who spend their free time making fun of incels and proclaiming superiority over them.

Dude's so full of himself he'd rather play the paternalistic card to position himself as morally bigger and above inferior incels and ITs, whereas he achieved the healthy state to rightfully discriminate belief from objective truth. This astronomical egomaniac is no better than average ITs but just an evolved cover for the same ownage he criticizes.

The rescueable points would be that ITs know they're not achieving any of the bluepilled "constructive" crap they talk so morally enlightened about by taunting and mocking shit in return. They're responsible for this yet they feel untouchable to give any answers for that but this pathetic cringesome "I feel dirty for associating with people who actively harass legitimately insane people" obviously faked up virtue signalling shit.

As long as he feels of a morally superior quality to us, I'm sending him to fuck himself.

Last edited:
Well said. No normal person spends their time obsessing over depresssed virgins on the internet. I love when they say shit like "haha we're only doing this for shits and giggles" yet they spend time seeking out the worst cherrypicked posts, regularly get into arguments with incels like the guy said and make fucking petitions to get rid of incel subs and websites. They're subhumans who try to feel better about themselves by picking on people who they think are lower than even them. Also, if you go through the profile of the average IncelTears poster's account and he's not using an alt, you'll find lots of weird shit. Unironic polyamory posts, gonewild sluts etc.
What's sad is they don't realize how pathetic they are.

An interesting read, however, I can’t understand the reasoning behind the idea that we’re “legitimately insane people.” The idea that just because we’ve never had sex and can see the flaws and cracks in the system of the sexual marketplace makes us fucking insane is pretty insulting. 2bh this fucker makes me pretty mad. The condescending way he talks about both incels and IT, this post oozes the smugness and self-righteousness that has become synonymous with reddit. It’s basically “no you’re both wrong, you’re a bully, and you’re insane, I’m right so listen to me.” Fuck’s sake these fucks will never learn.

Not being able to get paid is emotionally unstable?

Normie LARPer who just read a psych 101 intro.

"their minds try to wrap around itself to try and cover any holes in their bullshit, the way they seek to prove their beliefs rather than accept basic disproving notions"

The fuck does this even mean. Its everyone else who won't accept basic disproving notions. No one will challenge all the black pill, and then they claim we are tryhards.

This CUNT is just trying to get normie points on reddit. JFL at this self righteous bastard.

Normie couldn't handle the true nature of their kind

Still a cuck, doesn't believe in looks theory

This guy seems like just as big of a faggot; a run of the mill Rational fucking Redditor trying to elevate himself to a position of omniscience above the fray of "ideology". Doesn't make him any more of a sympathetic figure that he does this in the standard prose style littered with words half-remembered from high school vocab tests, pseud psychology, and the occasional slick expletive to keep things "interesting".

What kind of 101 IQ shitsucker writes something like this?

"I like crazy people. Flat earthers, creationists, anti-vax, Alex Jones, Incels, conspiracy theorists, all of them. They're so interesting. The way their minds try to wrap around itself to try and cover any holes in their bullshit, the way they seek to prove their beliefs rather than accept basic disproving notions, it's truly a magnificent science of human psychology."

Bayshthchshically these people stake their whole fucking identities on what I have termed "alternative facts" and it is absolutely fashthchshinating to watch their pea brains work to rationalize things which are total fucking bullshit that is evident to those of us who have grown up enough to be able to statistically observable bias toxic wholesome crabs in a bucket. Don't you boys know that reality is plainly and selflessly furnished to you by the news, Reddit, and corporate bulletins? There's no excuse to buy into falsehoods when our benevolent stewards are nice enough to slip the truth right into our hands. I mean, the collapse of traditional institutions and morality unfettering the natural hypergamy of the human female, something that has been recognized explicitly by the architects of civilization and which has been the question around which developed society organizes? Lmao...

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Also interprets SphincterTears as "winning" when they engage with us. This guy is an annoying, deluded cretin with a mind addled by propaganda and xenoestrogens.

Last edited:
I like crazy people. Flat earthers, creationists, anti-vax, Alex Jones, Incels,
I feel dirty for associating with people who actively harass legitimately insane people
How is that our "insanity" is backed up by various scientific studies and articles, while people who are supposed to be "sane" spew nothing but useless anecdotes like "hurrdurr i know balding 5'2 indian janitor and he has a white gf, persnality bruh just take shawar and respect wamen"?

Who is insane now?

:lul:

>When the rationalist "I fucking love science" redditor smart guy thinks people who back up all their assertions with data are "crazy"

This shit could be a twilight zone episode.

Many of us are insane. We all know I am.

Sounds like he watched to many episodes of criminal minds or something.

Those nice guys and neckbeard memes invariably feature UGLY men. If a male model looking guy was saying the same thing they would have a totally different reaction, it wouldn't be mockery.
Lookism reigns.

He didnt leave because he felt bad lmao

Whatever he thinks of incels...his main issues with CuckTears are still valid imo.

(

Not lifefuel. I've read his comments and that dumbass is an arrogant low IQ piece of shit who refuses to acknowledge how the evidence goes against his bluepilled ideology of "there will always be someone out there for you".

He's part of a hivemind who still bashes on incels to gain reddit social points. If he were truly honest, he'd realize we are mostly correct. He's just as bad as inceltears(although less low IQ because inceltears is attractive to people with low cognitive abilities) because he applies the same tactics of trying to morally elevate yourself to discredit others without directly adressing their main focal points.

Just explain why you unsubbed from IncelTears theory