Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit mods openly tell that subreddits that mocks men are fine because men aren't a vulnerable group

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-
I'm so fucking angry
Apparently it's fine on reddit to mock men for immutable things like short stature or small dicks because we're not a vulnerable group.
I hope that women will continue to be vulnerable then, so they are free to mock men on reddit :)
If they won't be held accountable of their actions on reddit, They will be made accountable of them in real life :)
TO EVERY WOMAN WHO'S READING THIS: FEEL FEAR

I'm so fucking angry
Apparently it's fine on reddit to mock men for immutable things like short stature or small dicks because we're not a vulnerable group.

Yeah saw that more than a week before too posted on the mensrights sub. It explains why subs like fds are allowed to stay up while any incel subs get banned.

Last edited:
Don't know why you guys are obsessed with reddit, is a shitty site to browse, comments are deleted or hidden, all users are passive agressive bitches and the mods are marxist trannies. Redditors should be genocided.

Don't know why you guys are obsessed with reddit, is a shitty site to browse, comments are deleted or hidden, all users are passive agressive bitches and the mods are marxist trannies. Redditors should be genocided.
It's commonly included with other social media platforms like facebook and twitter and is one of the most visited websites in the world. It would be great it if loses relevancy and popularity like digg did though.

We should really spread that around. Hopefully reddit goes out of business because of this

We should really spread that around. Hopefully reddit goes out of business because of this
And don't forget:
The reddit admins unbanned banfemalehatesubs and BlatantMisogyny after radical feminists "threatened to alert the media"

https://archive.is/OdSAv, https://archive.is/CAmb9, https://archive.is/g7FPz, https://archive.is/9wjGm, https://archive.is/O6ikt

Yet banmalehatesubs which was banned when banfemalehatesubs was originally banned is still banned.

Leftist faggits. Liberal fags need to be banned from society.

I am very surprised

few sites where u don't need show ur face is key reason

lol at reddit and double lol at every „man“ using this bullshit Site.

Yeah, next time you see a white homeless man lying on the street tell him he is less vulnerable than a woman who is making tons of money by selling photos of her feet via only Fans.

stop using reddit its a soyfag site

lol at reddit and double lol at every „man“ using this bullshit Site.

Yeah, next time you see a white homeless man lying on the street tell him he is less vulnerable than a woman who is making tons of money by selling photos of her feet via only Fans.

How is anyone surprised? I don't get why Incels even go to Reddit.

Eye opener . what a shithole that place is. No wonder real men like us hate it.

Didn't work even for the original guy that posted it. But you can try.
Might need to create a new account. Also, which sub should I post on? The entire site is a feminist shithole

Might need to create a new account. Also, which sub should I post on? The entire site is a feminist shithole
tbh it's probably a lost cause because as posted previously even the guy that had this conversation with the mod didn't have any luck beside people essentially telling him "yeah that sucks."

don't use the site?

The gender with much shorter lifespan, far more victims of violent crime and generally way overrepresented in virtually every miserable statistic is somehow not a vulnerable group.

tbh it's probably a lost cause because as posted previously even the guy that had this conversation with the mod didn't have any luck beside people essentially telling him "yeah that sucks."
True. Would probably have to make an article or something. Does reddit have any rival companies?

The gender with much shorter lifespan, far more victims of violent crime and generally way overrepresented in virtually every miserable statistic is somehow not a vulnerable group.
"Yaaass sweetie your suffering doesn't matter to us because you are not vulernable like us jaw having woman teehee you stinky 5'1 balding baby boy who will never be loved by all of us teehee oh wait yea you'll get someone someday teehee ..d..did I say that right chad? He looks like he's aboutta cry and shoot himself teeehee"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back