Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit Meta: Any post critical of abortion is immediately flooded with comments calling the OP a “virgin incel”

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
The original post has all the top comments as some variation of calling the original anon a virgin incel who can’t get women:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/vqigvz/anon_thinks_abortion_should_be_illegal/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

All the actually decent replies are buried in controversial as usual, glad some people call it out, but redditors have to genuinely be the dumbest retards I’ve ever seen on the average:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/vqigvz/anon_thinks_abortion_should_be_illegal/ieqifq0/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

What floors me is that redditors and especially women will make this appeal to their opponent being a virgin/they’ll make this argument AS THOUGH it’s some kind of “knock down” in their mind. Actually address the points or arguments being made? Nope, jump straight to calling your opponent a virgin, get showered in praise for it, then fuck off lol — they seem to genuinely believe this is a good argument just wtf man.

As it turns out lads, the majority position is not always the correct one. Think for yourselves and do your own research / weigh your own observations and don’t blindly buy into the mainstream media propaganda bluepill bullshit that’s constantly shoveled just to fit in. Seems to me the vast and overwhelming majority of what gets shoveled on social media and peddled by mainstream institutions is meant to control men and benefit women. Notice NOBODY in the mainstream ever talks about the mass disparity in sex/dating as man versus as a woman — none of them are touching the online/speed dating stats, they don’t touch anything that doesn’t benefit women, fuck men right? Nah, fuck those people.

Last edited:
What floors me is that redditors and especially women will make this argument AS THOUGH it’s some kind of “knock down” in their mind. Actually address the points or arguments being made? Nope, jump straight to calling virgins and fuck off lol.
we're talking about reddit "meta", but the whole "meta" of this entire society is that you're a loser if you don't fuck when extremely young, and everyone is desperate to do it and VERY HAPPY if the people they don't like aren't able to get laid early and end up losers for life, it's the entire point, these incel insults aren't random at all, they're doubling down on the social status that was already solidified in highschool/college

well it's because the only unit of value the braindead 2022 normie comprehends is putting a dick inside a pussy
that's all that matters in life for them, every effort they make is to creepily sniff a woman's hair

As if it's our problem if a foid gets pregnant.

This is reddit.com I'm not surprised in the slightest
Still pisses me off:soy::soy:

Notice NOBODY in the mainstream ever talks about the mass disparity in sex/dating as man versus as a woman — none of them are touching the online/speed dating stats, they don’t touch anything that doesn’t benefit women, fuck men right? Nah, fuck those people.
>Soys: You're not entitled to sex, inkwell
>Roe v. Wade overturned
>Soys: This is so awful for women!
>Rational men: Just stop having unprotected sex
>Soys: Oh my god, you can't just expect people to not have sex!

The funny thing is even if we take the bluepill narrative at its value and say that virgin men can't get laid cos of their shitty personalities, this STILL does nothing to contradict their arguments regarding social issues. Do soys believe that unlikeable people are never capable of rational thought?

Also, side note - this whole sex strike thing is just volume #9422 of women demonstrating that the only thing they bring to the table in relationships is their holes, that's it

we're talking about reddit "meta", but the whole "meta" of this entire society is that you're a loser if you don't fuck when extremely young, and everyone is desperate to do it and VERY HAPPY if the people they don't like aren't able to get laid early and end up losers for life, it's the entire point, these incel insults aren't random at all, they're doubling down on the social status that was already solidified in highschool/college

Fair points damn :feelsbadman:

well it's because the only unit of value the braindead 2022 normie comprehends is putting a dick inside a pussy
that's all that matters in life for them, every effort they make is to creepily sniff a woman's hair
It is a crazy eye opener once you realize it’s basically one of like two “go to” arguments these brain dead retards make every single time. They really do think it’s a “good” argument too, it’s nuts.

As if it's our problem if a foid gets pregnant.
Of course women expect the man to stay and pay child support :feelshaha: it’s their choice for both, gee how fair and equitable

This is reddit.com I'm not surprised in the slightest
Still pisses me off:soy::soy:
This shit is rage fuel to me — normies are so intellectually dishonest yet have the gall to accuse us of being evil — just because we point out what’s actually happening and advocate for a more equitable society that doesn’t “only” cater to women ffs.

>Soys: You're not entitled to sex, inkwell
>Roe v. Wade overturned
>Soys: This is so awful for women!
>Rational men: Just stop having unprotected sex
>Soys: Oh my god, you can't just expect people to not have sex!

The funny thing is even if we take the bluepill narrative at its value and say that virgin men can't get laid cos of their shitty personalities, this STILL does nothing to contradict their arguments regarding social issues. Do soys believe that unlikeable people are never capable of rational thought?

Also, side note - this whole sex strike thing is just volume #9422 of women demonstrating that the only thing they bring to the table in relationships is their holes, that's it
Extremely based and high IQ — well put mate

Based anon, I agree. Defending foids and degenerate modern society is pure retardation at this point.
Normscum are more obsessed with foids and sex than your average incel

They are not entitled to abortions

Most Redditors were not the kids that had sex and gf’s in high school, probably even college. They are like my friend that finally ascended at 23 or later with some below average foid and act like they are now alpha chads or get the whole ihavesex attitude :feelskek:

Based anon, I agree. Defending foids and degenerate modern society is pure retardation at this point.

Normscum are more obsessed with foids and sex than your average incel
Very well put, agreed :feelsYall:

Most Redditors were not the kids that had sex and gf’s in high school, probably even college. They are like my friend that finally ascended at 23 or later with some below average foid and act like they are now alpha chads or get the whole ihavesex attitude :feelskek:
Men will be betabux bluepillers who’ve struggled hard to get women all their lives, yet continue to be manipulated sheep and push the status quo and defend mah lady against the evil incel when we’re trying to fucking help them. At least women stick up for each other’s interests, men don’t cooperate even when our own interests are on the line, it’s ridiculous.

Men will be betabux bluepillers who’ve struggled hard to get women all their lives, yet continue to be manipulated sheep and push the status quo and defend mah lady against the evil incel when we’re trying to fucking help them. At least women stick up for each other’s interests, men don’t cooperate even when our own interests are on the line, it’s ridiculous.
I don’t get how normscum don’t see that female empowerment is just treating women like children that can do whatever they want with no backlash and also giving them advantages over men for some reason. 99% of men have mediocre lives, we’re not all ceos fucking Stacie’s

that's all that matters in life for them

Incels.png

Yeah and money for abortions is given by government who taxcucks you, like alimony

I don’t get how normscum don’t see that female empowerment is just treating women like children that can do whatever they want with no backlash and also giving them advantages over men for some reason. 99% of men have mediocre lives, we’re not all ceos fucking Stacie’s
Nailed it, women make the apex fallacy when they talk about men’s “advantages” all the time

I never even wanted to have sex as I couldn't imagine such an unattainable thing, only to be allowed to feel up a female would cause unimaginable ecstacy.

i fucking HATE reddit normies they're the scum of earth