Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit mad at bouncer doing his job

This how u should treat foids in any social interaction

If you pay attention, this post is also about a disgusting fesikh hole.

So these are events where underage foids can act/ dress like whores, but without the alcohol

Fucking whore, bouncer should've choked her out. I wonder why she's heading out to a bar with all her friends? Probably got wet as well. :lasereyes:

This dude is a legend. I hope this experience sets this precocious little slut onto the right path. It's insane people are demanding he get sacked or even face jail time. He handled a trespasser in an efficient way that left no lasting damage. We truly are raising a no responsibility generation

"Little innocent girl" btw.

She must learn a lesson that not all men are simp cucks that just allow them to do whatever they want without consequences. Pussy pass denied

Last edited:
old enough to be a whore then shes old enough to be treated line one too

14 going on 30

14. Looks 30. Taken 300 dicks. "Innocent little girl"

King Bouncer didn't do this for no reason.

Stupid little girl no doubt created some crazy violent scene that we aren't being shown here.

Look at her face. She's obviously shitfaced on RTDs and fuck knows what else besides.

Seeing this comment gave me hope.

Screenshot 20230603 142002 Reddit

Foid probably enjoyed it