Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddit is truly fully of bluepilled whiteknights and liberal cucks

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Seriously i have never seen a website that was just so full of bluepilled WK's and cucked libs other than reddit. But there is some life fuel for us,

Suprisingly facebook is quite blackpilled or not as cucky as reddit. When i look over news articles about random shit or maybe even stuff about degenerate females doing degenerate things etc etc, theres a lot of comments that are blackpilled af.

Heck when there has been conversations about incels and similar communities on facebook, there has even been regular normies and even chads/ chadlites defending our view points because they either agree with us or agree with us because theyve seen how much of a bitch women can be.

So just know my incel friends that it may seem that plenty of people are against us ( reddit) and heck maybe most of them are, but we still have some on our side on sites like facebook and a few other sites ive come across.

Your average reddit whiteknight:

PCx6x.png

Your average reddit whiteknight:

PCx6x.png

PAHAHA LOLOLOLOL

that last one "i thought it was more chivalrous for me to be down in the mud" fucking LOL'D IRL

Almost every subreddit is infected with these lunatics. I wonder if they ever even leave the house.

lmfao even facebook has less of a bluepilled fanbase than reddit. JFL

reddit gets worse every single day

Social media is blackpilled. How many likes you get determines your worth

(((Vibrant multicultural society)))

That's a big part of why I say you shouldn't rule out blackpilled normies.

Reddit turned to complete shit during the election. It was pretty shitty before that but the liberals straight up took over the website then. Them banning r/incels is what made me give up the site for good.