Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is such faggotry

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
had to use cuckit because of this site upgrading it's FBI tracking capabilities. Even so, I'd rather rot here than be forced to drink soy 24/7

I mostly went to cuckchan
all places online are either dead or cucked
this website is the only thing I have left

I can't believe a competitor to reddit hasn't emerged yet. One where I can make fun of landwhales and crack jokes about the holocaust and niggers. 4chan would basically be it but it's completely unreadable and incoherent.

There needs to be some sort of unstoppable global darkweb crypto commenting system. The world is absolutely dying for it. Imagine like bitcoin but for comments and forums. FreeSpeechCoin or something like that.

I can't believe a competitor to reddit hasn't emerged yet.

Reddit can never really have a good or active competitor due to it basically monopolizing the very idea of an online forum due to the fact that nearly every niche interest has it's own subreddit. honestly I wouldn't care about the soys and retards if it didn't kill all of the forums I liked

I can't believe a competitor to reddit hasn't emerged yet. One where I can make fun of landwhales and crack jokes about the holocaust and niggers. 4chan would basically be it but it's completely unreadable and incoherent.

There needs to be some sort of unstoppable global darkweb crypto commenting system. The world is absolutely dying for it. Imagine like bitcoin but for comments and forums. FreeSpeechCoin or something like that.
Very good idea

Too much reddit is fatal. I cant browse a subreddit for a minute without some holier than thou leftist bitching and moaning that some comment doesnt align with their narrow world view

The more you read reddit, the faster your dick shrinks