Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit is literally run by pro-pedophilia trannies

anti-lookism

anti-lookism

Greycel

Makes you think how many other "positions of power" are occupied by evil degenerates. There is a zero percent chance that a society as sick and twisted as today's clown world is run by sane people. But lonely virgins on the internet are the bad guys BTW

One thing you'll find is that those who are pro censorship and drive away people who are non conforming turn out to be bigger pieces of human trash themselves

Left-wing politics is truly nefarious.

this is my surprised face

False. Fiscal conservatism and traditional values are good, unlike the decadence promoted by the progressive left.
Conservatism is controlled opposition nowadays.

One thing you'll find is that those who are pro censorship and drive away people who are non conforming turn out to be bigger pieces of human trash themselves
Same with most religious nuts who project their secret sinful behaviour on others and fight them with big motivation. Or same with IT faggots

People should stop calling Aimee Challenor a pedophile, given they've never even been accused of such by anyone (including the girl their father had sex with) it's actual slander, and grounds for the termination of literally any account from any organisation not to mention legal action. Aimee Challenor's decision to hire their father as election agent didn't put any children at risk. The fact that he was facing sex crime charges is irrelevant because people are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Sex offenders and men accused of sex crimes face enough stigma in society and don't deserve to be completely deprived of any employment opportunities

Guilt by association isn't a healthy route to go under, it's what the U.S used to sweep thousands of lives under the rug and classify people as terrorists for knowing people who were terrorists. Reddit's firing of this person once again shows that pedohysteria is a phenomenon that, all to easily, can be used to prosecute and harm the lives of perfectly innocent people.

Last edited:
Left-wing politics is truly nefarious.
False. Fiscal conservatism and traditional values are good, unlike the decadence promoted by the progressive left.
12 posts, Robespierre avi, name doesn’t end with “-cel”

you’re either really based or really cringe.

why is robespierre ur avi do you support the terrors
Generally the guillotining of thousands of civilians is an immoral act – however in the midst of a revolution, it was necessary to quell dissent.

Generally the guillotining of thousands of civilians is an immoral act – however in the midst of a revolution, it was necessary to quell dissent.
I mean that's true and based but what about the ideals he was fighting for and the revolution itself

I mean that's true and based but what about the ideals he was fighting for and the revolution itself
He overthrew an autocratic monarch which was good, he also espoused many ideas from the Enlightenment like suffrage, democracy, equality, liberty, fraternity etc. However he tried to create his own religion which I found to be pretentious. Are you also interested in the French Revolution?

He overthrew an autocratic monarch which was good, he also espoused many ideas from the Enlightenment like suffrage, democracy, equality, liberty, fraternity etc. However he tried to create his own religion which I found to be pretentious. Are you also interested in the French Revolution?

based french-revolutioncel. Watch out for that napoleon manlet tho

No ngl