Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit is good for one thing

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
And that is when you have a technical question: programming, mathematics, physics, etc. Science generally. You can get an answer quickly and you can safely ask "stupid questions" (unlike on some other sites like StackExchange).

reddit can be an IT lifesaver at times ill give it that

And that is when you have a technical question: programming, mathematics, physics, etc. Science generally. You can get an answer quickly and you can safely ask "stupid questions" (unlike on some other sites like StackExchange).

True, at StackExchange they will just laugh at you, call you a noob, and then refuse to tell the answer because they're too elitist to even deal with you.

reddit can be an IT lifesaver at times ill give it that

Almost 2 decades ago Reddit was exclusively known as a "nerdy" space, unfortunately, now it's just a Woke mob loser space.

I like reading about bluepilled soycucks getting screwed over by realities of blackpill :soy:

But they will never accept how it really is. Also enjoy cucktears obsession with .is :foidSoy:

Almost 2 decades ago Reddit was exclusively known as a "nerdy" space, unfortunately, now it's just a Woke mob loser space.
I wish nerds were still exclusively DIY science/art type of people, even if they were a bit elitist. Today it just means being obsessed with media like games and anime and that is meaningless.

I wish nerds were still exclusively DIY science/art type of people, even if they were a bit elitist. Today it just means being obsessed with media like games and anime and that is meaningless.
The space is filled with tech-whores, cosplay whores, fucking vtubers and whatnot. I fucking hate cosplay shits and conventions. Works of art are supposed to be talked about, not latched onto to make it about yourself.

The space is filled with tech-whores, cosplay whores, fucking vtubers and whatnot. I fucking hate cosplay shits and conventions. Works of art are supposed to be talked about, not latched onto to make it about yourself.
But don't you like that culture?

But don't you like that culture?
The programming space is somewhat bearable. They are very selfless and can be very helpful. Even then, you have a lot of soys there, as well as whores trying to moral posture about the behaviors of muh 'tech-bros' and karens trying to dictate terms.

The programming space is somewhat bearable. They are very selfless and can be very helpful. Even then, you have a lot of soys there, as well as whores trying to moral posture about the behaviors of muh 'tech-bros' and karens trying to dictate terms.
Tbh gotta agree there. Everything is turning into soy unfortunetaly.