Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit incels-in-denial seething that normal people are out having fun

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/j3rljf/today_was_a_mess/

Another reminder that the only people taking the lockdown seriously are boomers who already had their fun and shut-in losers who wouldn't have been outside anyway and so are virtue-signalling about how heroic they are for rotting inside like they always have. No one in any way popular gives a shit about boomer remover flu. Only the bottom of the barrel of society does (aka Reddit) and old people that are too old to have fun anyway.

Actually hilarious how angry the complete and utter subhumans are in the comments. "i'm wasting my life so you should too!" lmfao. As much as I hate to see normies and Chads having fun, seeing these fragile cucks seethe is just as hilarious.

Also imagine having a daughter. Any man that has a daughter should have his cock removed with a butter knife and be force-fed it.

Last edited:
? I'm seething too, I've been rotting for years. Never left the house since march (other than taking out the trash like 2 or 3 times). I'm seething too, fuck normies and their normal lives.

? I'm seething too, I've been rotting for years. Never left the house since march (other than taking out the trash like 2 or 3 times). I'm seething too, fuck normies and their normal lives.

Yeah obviously I wish they were actually forced to stay inside. I'm willing to admit it's out of pure jealousy though and not me caring about boomer lives.

Never forget that the reddit crowd is mostly neckbeards, soys, incels in denial and the lowest of low tier normies.

Yeah obviously I wish they were actually forced to stay inside. I'm willing to admit it's out of pure jealousy though and not me caring about boomer lives.
Ohh yeah I'm definitely jealous. I only care about my parent's lives.

I never met up anybody before corona.

True, they are coping hard, though i wish chads and wahmen were suffering because of this meme flu shit. I certainly am, since i can't even gymmaxx anymore nor careermax. This chink flu is actively fucking with my life even more, but Chad is not affected.

Never forget that the reddit crowd is mostly neckbeards, soys, incels in denial and the lowest of low tier normies.

I hope they all catch corona tbh

Normies don't use reddit.

Chad may visit reddit to laugh at FDS

Wonder if @VirginAutistManlet is in the comments

That sub (like most of reddit) is just full of far left SJW's.

I can't cope, I'm destined to rot even before in the grave. It's over for me.

St. Covid has claimed the lives of over 1 million people and I'd wager at least 90% of them are normies so let the normiescum destroy themselves.

There are too many incels in denial

I still hate the normies, Chads, and Stacies in the video more than I do Reddit failed normies. I really want to stay under lockdown measures for as long as possible. Not having to commute everyday is great and besides that my life is exactly the same

The other people who care about this planndemic is soys and normans who listen to whatever cnn says

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back