Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reddit has made me hate men

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
I bet she is fat and ugly :feelsLSD:

What reality does she live in? Men on Reddit hate women? Lol. Men on Reddit worship women and would never hate or do no wrong towards them

reddit is the opposite of that but tbh i hate modern men all cucks simps

keep crying for us roastie.

Reddit has made me hate women

Reddit also made me hate men more because its full of soy fags.

Reddit made me dislike men aswell.
Bunch of cucked simps. How will it ever get better?

Reddit has also made me hate men tbh :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Well, if you have an account on reddit and you have nothing interesting to say but want some upvotes, no problem, just say „I hate men“, and you are all set.

99% of males on Reddit are cucked soyboy simps who worship women and spout nothing but retarded far-left feminazi bullshit from their retard holes. This foid probably has heard so much simping and worshipping from guys on Reddit that it's turned into nothing more than background noise. On the other hand, the 1% of Reddit posts that dare question the gynocracy in even the mildest way now stand out for her like a boom of thunder, so any time she sees one of those she just freaks out completely and is unable to see or hear anything else.

This is quite common for feminists, communists, ethnic purists, religious fanatics, and others who live in a circlejerk bubble where they're sheltered from any kind of dissent. The second any kind of differing opinion filters its way in, it's like the end of the world and it hits them like a ton of bricks.

I hope she gets raped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back