Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit foids using witchcraft to stop the Taliban

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Peak foid behavior :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"You practice magic?"
"No, I practice magick"

:feelsohh:

man i read this shit on instagram about how some foid witch on there tried to fight allah alone and almost died :lul:

Only mememagic is real

man i read this shit on instagram about how some foid witch on there tried to fight allah alone and almost died :lul:
It looks like a south park episode

347k members JFL
women are snakes who would practice witchcraft if it was real
no wonder they burned those bitches back in the times

''I was astral projecting to spiritually travel to Afghanistan earlier, and it seems like the Taliban gets most of their power from Allah.

If we hex Allah, it should affect all of the Taliban. Can we hex Allah?''

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Peak retardation.

@LOLI BREEDING @ThoughtfulCel @Lebensmüder :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this is like their astrology bullshit, they behave like 5yr olds believing in santa

@LOLI BREEDING @ThoughtfulCel @Lebensmüder :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this is like their astrology bullshit, they behave like 5yr olds believing in santa
Completely fucked up that people believed that "equal rights" were a good idea.

foids with their IQ mog at it once again :feelzez:

muh strong and independent wahman will defeat the Talibans with their magic wands :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul:
You serious?
Screenshot 20210821 144558 Instagram

this bitch talking like it's a boss raid :feelskek:

For once I agree. All women should be doing this to be showcasing their aptitude and intellect. None of this "I'm not like the other girls" nonsense pretending they are above doing this.
@SlayerSlayer

I've been in the esoteric and occult for years [decades], those bitches couldn't manifest a spell out of their own assholes if their lives depended on it. Their version of withcraft is the Charmed television series, basically everything they think they know about the occult or the arcane is from television being the stupid cunts that they are. :feelsjuice:

This is how women fight their wars. They actually believe they're helping :feelshaha:

Proof women are pure satanic

Woman moment
I've been in the esoteric and occult for years [decades], those bitches couldn't manifest a spell out of their own assholes if their lives depended on it. Their version of withcraft is the Charmed television series, basically everything they think they know about the occult or the arcane is from television being the stupid cunts that they are. :feelsjuice:
They’re retarded larpers. Larper or not, they’re still going to hell though.

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
When I fist saw this I hoped it was satire
turns out its not

Its funny to see those in disbelief that people can be this stupid.

People finding out for the first time that women believe in magic, astrology etc. lmao

I hope Taliban will execute them as if they were witches

should stick to petitions

would you teach a fellowcel how to conjure some bitches on his dick?

would you teach a fellowcel how to conjure some bitches on his dick?
Doesn't work that way unfortunately, if it did I would of already tried that myself. The sorcery state of mind however has other useful applications in society, but unfortunately sexuality isn't one of them unless you're wealthy.
[Of which I am not.]:feelsjuice:

I however do maintain the position that knowledge, information, wisdom, and perceptions of various things in reality hidden from most people is power, a kind of power that cannot be bought, but instead only learned. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
What did he do to her?
Possessed her, she died from the possession, and then he carved her eyes out as a sort of enchantment. Evil warlocks are fun like that according to legend or lore. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice: