Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddit foid's boyfriend beat her up and destroyed her house lmao. JFL @ I wrote off all his violent tendencies

Thats what happens if your boyfriend is named TiredPoorcel now she will run to BrettyBoy

How do I get such hobbies and personality?

:feelskek:

This what I posted which will be deleted soon of course:

"
lol go fuck yourself.... think I care or any ugly piece of shit male who is blackpilled?

You choose him. So fuck you.

Do not cry. This is not old times. YOU decided to be a empowered modern woman who picks her mates instead of the logical brain of your dads.

So fuck you... you have zero sympathy from me..."

"
lol go fuck yourself.... think I care or any ugly piece of shit male who is blackpilled?

Do not cry. This is not old times. YOU decided to be a empowered modern woman who picks her mates instead of the logical brain of your dads.

Reminds me of based bagelcel

Would fucking love to see another real life example, bagelcel is true pioneer that doesn't get enough credit

Her misoginity radar explodes around abusive Chad, 10/10 will spread their legs again.

I hope she upgrades her personality detector soon

Personality is a meme. Women go for trash men.

based thot destroyer, her personality detector was malfunctioning

"

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

“ you get what you fucking deserve” :society:

"

:lul::lul::lul:
Gigabased
Her misoginity radar explodes around abusive Chad, 10/10 will spread their legs again.
Bet she will fuck her ex again then get her ass beat :lul::lul::lul:

Several of the orbiters she rejected will now run to offer her aid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back