Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Reddit foid says she doesn’t regret being a whore

and not a soul wants her used up roast beef.
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of men left who will glady take her used up roast beef, maybe not the men she wants, but men nontheless.

She would regret her true nature if it weren't for the cucks not letting them take accountability for her actions.

I think the fact that she had to make that post means that she actually does regret her “baddie days”. Now she wants to settle down, and not a soul wants her used up roast beef.
Exactly

complete copium to delude herself and other toilets

Even if she actually regretted it, it wouldn't have changed anything.

Whore one night, whore for life.

Not a single word

She denying the fact that she regrets that no one will use her used up flappy beef pussy no more after being used up

I think the fact that she had to make that post means that she actually does regret her “baddie days”. Now she wants to settle down, and not a soul wants her used up roast beef.
She doesn’t. This is a case of hard copium. This whole thread is. We are bitter about it because we can’t engage in it.

There is no consequence to a hoe phase because how would anyone truly know? Most guys would take a woman with 20+ bodies if she was hot, regardless of what they tell you. And that’s what happens in reality.

Backward rationalization. This Body Count stuff has gone mainstream and clearly getting under their collective foid skin

Deserves to be raped , fucking slut

Stupid whore. I could rape her

This. It's like she's saying "hey! You know that thing that's on YOUR mind that YOU think about all the time and that YOU keep telling people? *Proceeds to go into more detail and give examples* I don't think about that at all!"

It's most likely a situation where she's living in denial of it, giving that forced, nervous high pitched laugh when asked this question or when she talks to other women about it.

That, or she and the people she associates with are in that top 20% of desirability where she can have no problems finding a guy who did the same thing during his youth.

In reality what she is saying IS the popular opinion, that it's normal to be promiscuous. It's the classic message of "women will be ready to settle down once they've had their fun." Why bother repeating it yet again, let alone going to the length of posting it on "unpopular opinions"?

ZAP! another one for my "females are remorseless psychopaths" folder
complete copium to delude herself and other toilets
She denying the fact that she regrets that no one will use her used up flappy beef pussy no more after being used up
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of men left who will glady take her used up roast beef, maybe not the men she wants, but men nontheless.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverforty/comments/1281cqm/meeting_kids/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

She is age 40 with no kids.

iu

yeah no bye bitch

254.gif