Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit Foid says 'Incels are the problem' after news about failed school shooting. Her post history reveals her to be a vapid, lookist psychopath.

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
Meet the foid Karlausagi:

In response to the arrest of a 16-year old that planned a shooting, with no established background or motive as of yet by the way, this woman immediately jump to shrilly scream about how incels are to blame for this and all shootings too it seems, and instantly gets 200 upvotes from Reddit. A brief look over her posting history reveals her to be some kind of bored housewife with a room temperature IQ who is in her 40's, married, and whose intelligence and personality are limited to calling people on reddit 'Ugly losers', implying they're ugly as if it was a mark of shame on its own. and writing one-sentence posts about vapid female topics like celebrities and drama. I implore you to take a look at the following:

Notice the trend here? Loser loser, ugly ugly, sexless sexless, classic juvenile schoolyard mindset that females never grow out of. Redditors could try defending one of their infantile precious queens by claiming that "Losers are just any men with bad personality and bad opinions, and every man my queen accused of being one is definitely guilty!". But what they can't cover up is the fact that she keeps calling every man she hates or looks down upon 'sexless' and 'ugly', even going as far as to suggest that a guy with anti-feminist and anti-progressive slogans on his trucky is 'probably ugly'.

She dehumanizes and disdains ugly men as well as sexless men. She uses those terms in their own right as her favorite childish insults because that's what her female brain believes to be the most inferior and abuse worthy thing in the world - ugliness and sexlessness in a male. Then she encourages bullying of underage kids while being a 40 year old married woman.

Lastly, like any other woman, she is completely oblivious to her own vile and vapid nature and has an inflated sense of ego with zero self-reflection, stating:

Yes they are indeed, Karla, especially women. This is the type of "person" who screeches about how much fo a problem incels are the most. Almost every rabid, fanatically anti-incel individual out there is guaranteed to be a childish, unintelligent, sociopathic caricature in their reddit post histories. They are literally every cheesy 80's coming of age film bullies and snickering gossip girls come to life. I told Miss Karla in a comment that instead of identifying 'Incels' as the problem, a problem that apparently starts as early as age 16, and implementing solutions like putting every 14 year old boy on an incel watchlist and execute them if they don't 'stay in line' as Karla the Woman wants them to, maybe we should be looking at the real problems in society and schools that create incels in the first place.

Maybe if astronomically obnoxious, solipsistic, bigoted and over-privileged cunts like Karla did not exist in such high numbers in our society, then incel shooters wouldn't exist either.

Women are intelectually inferior. You can't argue with them because they are dishonest and will rarely admit to fault. Their opinion might as well be digital excrement.

Why are you so obsessed with her, who cares
1.Low IQ post
2. I care.

I'm not obsessed with her specifically, I've posted 'case studies' of countless Reddit foids that engage in anti-incel verbal abuse, gaslighting and propaganda. Why? Because they need to be exposed, and I lose nothing by doing so. Every time they decide to go after, attack, and criticize incels while feigning innocence and sageness, they should be reminded and every man who can possibly witness it should likewise be reminded of exactly what kind of values and behavior those women espouse.

Not all undesired men shoot people plus sex havers do the same shit.

She virtue signals while putting men down in the mix.

That’s sexism on reddit :soy::foidSoy:

Average reddit user, females are untouchable there

Average reddit user, females are untouchable there

Its such a feminized shithole complete with chaperone mods. I count it among the enemies of the free internet, pumping massively centralized consensus opinions.

Foids being stupid, hypocrites and emotional, what a shocker. I'll never get the foid trend of blaming mass shootings on incels.

Foids are the problem. But, foids nor the 2nd Amendment are going anywhere soon in the Jewnited States, so more saints.

Man who have low self esteem!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of crap comes from Reddit not surprised at all.

Loads of people think similar, it really gets unamusing cause as you say, they tend to spew the same points. It's a bandwagon, a scapegoat dynamic.

Got raped by Chad so many times she projects her trauma and manhate on innocent, helpless incels.

women are not dumb inkwell!:feels::feels::feels:

That's why we shouldn't live on the internet so much, we need to distance ourselves from their toxicity

Incels with guns are based

The problem is her mother should've gone to planned parenthood but didn't.

Why put some much time thinking about a Reddit foid?

As long as these people see the unfolding events and think the proper response is bullying the problem is just gonna spread. Online lefties are as terminally stupid as any trailer park red cap.