Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit foid loses 600 thousand dollars in five minutes, cucks are crying

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/thetagang/comments/nqy5nk/im_dumb_and_feel_so_hopeless_never_sell_naked/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

my first thought was that this is some kind of troll/karma farming account because upon further inspection she's apparently lost over a million dollars in the past 6 months by doing retarded shit on the stock market. but idk. she has a youtube channel where she shills reddit stocks and a lot of her comments seem sincere. she spends a lot of time arguing with people about how she didn't do anything wrong financially and she got cheated by the system and shit.

what I find hilarious though is all the redditors coming to comfort m'lady after she basically wiped her ass with 3 mil and set it on fire. if it was a man then people would just call him a fucking retard and he would deserve it. but since she has a vagina everyone's all concerned and crying and shit
View attachment 452984
View attachment 452986
View attachment 452990
View attachment 452987
View attachment 452991
These AUTISTIC FUCKING RETARDS straight up took this opportunity to beg m'lady for a dm conversation:feelskek: THAT, my friends, is the nature of a beta orbiter. no matter how fucking undeserving of sympathy a woman could ever possibly be, the beta is AT THE READY to put her on a pedestal and bend over backwards for a tiny bit of female attention and affection.

they tell themselves it's because they're a "good, altruistic person", when in reality they would have zero empathy towards the whole situation if there wasn't pussy involved. it's fucking pathetic. and while these guys BUST THEIR BALLS for scraps from the most fucking defective and destructive women on the planet, Chad fucks their dream girls and then dumps them on a weekly basis.

What's wrong with this guys, seriously, they don't even have a profile pic, why would she want to talk with them

Using the 4% rule, $3M could have given her an income of $120K a year for the rest of her life. JFl literally blew an entire life of not having to work, on gambling :D

5 days ago. Why the fuck did she have stock in Theaters?? :lul:

They're shut down and will obviously go bankrupt. Theaters are basically set to go the way of Blockbuster.
No, that's not what happened. She didn't own any shares of AMC. She sold naked call options of AMC. :feelskek: I will try to explain this as simply as I can, this is a simplification of options trading.

A call option is a contract. Typically, in a call option, the buyer will pay a fee to the seller of the contract known as the "premium". In exchange, the buyer has the right, but not the obligation, to purchase the underlying asset from the seller at a certain price ("strike price") at a certain time. For example, Brad buys a call option to buy one share of XYZ stock with a strike price of $40 and pays a premium of $2. If the share price goes down to $30, the contract isn't exercised, Brad loses $2. If the share price goes to $60, then Brad can exercise the contract and pay $40 for a share that is now worth $60, netting an $18 profit after taking into account the premium.

On a covered call option, the seller writes a call option on an asset they already own. Some high IQ cels use this to earn money from option premiums by engaging what is known as a "buy-write transaction", by simultaneously buying an asset and writing call options on it.

On a naked call option, the seller writes a call option on an asset they don't own; if the contract is exercised, they will have to themselves buy the asset at its current market price in order to sell it to the buyer of the call option. Let's use the same example we used above: Stacy sells a naked call of XYZ to Brad with a strike price of $40 and a $2 premium. If XYZ falls to $30, the option isn't exercised and Stacy earns the $2 premium. But if XYZ rises to $60, Stacy will have to purchase XYZ at the current market price of $60 so she can sell it to Brad at the strike price of $40, netting her a loss of $18 after taking the premium into account. As you can see, selling naked calls is extremely risky because if the share price skyrockets, you will get fucked.

That's what happened. The Redditor foid sold a lot of naked AMC calls thinking that AMC would fall below the strike price and she could earn money from the premiums, but AMC rose by 98% in the span of a few days, and the buyer exercised the options. Obviously, TD Ameritrade, the broker, couldn't simply leave the buyer out to dry, so TD fulfilled the contract and billed the femoid for the price differential of the AMC shares they had to buy -- about $650k worth.

She gambled and she lost, she didn't hedge by buying some call options herself, she has no basic concept of risk management, I mean I don't know what to say, this is so fucking stupid. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
No, that's not what happened. She didn't own any shares of AMC. She sold naked call options of AMC. :feelskek: I will try to explain this as simply as I can, this is a simplification of options trading.

A call option is a contract. Typically, in a call option, the buyer will pay a fee to the seller of the contract known as the "premium". In exchange, the buyer has the right, but not the obligation, to purchase the underlying asset from the seller at a certain price ("strike price") at a certain time. For example, Brad buys a call option to buy one share of XYZ stock with a strike price of $40 and pays a premium of $2. If the share price goes down to $30, the contract isn't exercised, Brad loses $2. If the share price goes to $60, then Brad can exercise the contract and pay $40 for a share that is now worth $60, netting an $18 profit after taking into account the premium.

On a covered call option, the seller writes a call option on an asset they already own. Some high IQ cels use this to earn money from option premiums by engaging what is known as a "buy-write transaction", by simultaneously buying an asset and writing call options on it.

On a naked call option, the seller writes a call option on an asset they don't own; if the contract is exercised, they will have to themselves buy the asset at its current market price in order to sell it to the buyer of the call option. Let's use the same example we used above: Stacy sells a naked call of XYZ to Brad with a strike price of $40 and a $2 premium. If XYZ falls to $30, the option isn't exercised and Stacy earns the $2 premium. But if XYZ rises to $60, Stacy will have to purchase XYZ at the current market price of $60 so she can sell it to Brad at the strike price of $40, netting her a loss of $18 after taking the premium into account. As you can see, selling naked calls is extremely risky because if the share price skyrockets, you will get fucked.

That's what happened. The Redditor foid sold a lot of naked AMC calls thinking that AMC would fall below the strike price and she could earn money from the premiums, but AMC rose by 98% in the span of a few days, and the buyer exercised the options. Obviously, TD Ameritrade, the broker, couldn't simply leave the buyer out to dry, so TD fulfilled the contract and billed the femoid for the price differential of the AMC shares they had to buy -- about $650k worth.

She gambled and she lost, she didn't hedge by buying some call options herself, she has no basic concept of risk management, I mean I don't know what to say, this is so fucking stupid. :feelshaha:
I see lol.

how many cocks a month does she suck to be able to gamble with this much money in the first place?

cucks and simps are mental.

The only things dumber than this foid are the redditcucks simping for her and offering to "comfort" her. Redditcucks always accuse us incels of "not knowing the proper way to treat a woman," but they seem to think the proper way to treat an adult woman is as some weird combination of a goddess and a baby.

The only things dumber than this foid are the redditcucks simping for her and offering to "comfort" her. Redditcucks always accuse us incels of "not knowing the proper way to treat a woman," but they seem to think the proper way to treat an adult woman is as some weird combination of a goddess and a baby.
legit. mental health:foidSoy: wouldn't even be a part of the fucking equation here if this was posted by a man. there's tens of thousands of threads exactly like this on reddit (person makes a bad investment and loses their life savings) and you NEVER see this type of shit in the comments on any of them for 1 reason: there's no pussy involved

Now he won't be able to hire BBC for le wifey

271946813 303363304943424 6504742799286464992 n