Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Reddit foid does a Tinder experiment as an average male and gets a ton of matches

I think she picked a Chad or Chadlite pic and is calling that the average male

how many of these matches where bots, or was this not checked?

For fucks sakes. Why are people taking the foid serious when she claims it was an "average" looking guy. Average to a foid is a 7/10 minimum.

For fucks sakes. Why are people taking the foid serious when she claims it was an "average" looking guy. Average to a foid is a 7/10 minimum.

An average chad

I think she picked a Chad or Chadlite pic and is calling that the average male
A woman's estimate of an "average" guy is Chad or at least Chadlite, because actually average men are invisible to them. They don't even exist. One woman's claim (with no proof of the input photos she used) does not outweigh the lived experiences of a million men.

Hypergamy debunked

Besides the fact that her "guy" is above average, I still want OP to make a dating profile for me. If I get even 1% of this success then I'm ascended

someone zoom in on those tabs and dox this whore

average guy, doesn't show pics :feelsseriously:

that's crazy blackpill deboonked I guess, move along boyos we're all ascending TODAY :feelsYall:

A woman's estimate of an "average" guy is Chad or at least Chadlite, because actually average men are invisible to them. They don't even exist. One woman's claim (with no proof of the input photos she used) does not outweigh the lived experiences of a million men.
True 200% true :yes:

Besides the fact that her "guy" is above average, I still want OP to make a dating profile for me. If I get even 1% of this success then I'm ascended
That guy isnt above Average

That guy is a LTN.

Also I dont know what site she used but it does not appear to be Tinder, Bumble or Hinge.

I once used a Dating Online Site called Neu.de which is FLOODED with bots, to the point nearly all of these matches were bots. Also Neu.de wants you to Paß heavily and i dont do that so i eventually deleted the acc - after just 5 days i had over 300 matches.

Meanwhile in well over 2 years of using Tinder I had only about 150 likes and most of them were from foreigners.

This thread was made before. Another user pointed out that she says the photo of the guy she used is a regular guy who she wouldnt date, herself. Absolutely brutal.

"I made an account on a dating app pretending to be an average looking guy (no top 1% "chad" type of guy), just a regular guy I wouldn’t even consider going out with."

Last edited:
That guy isnt above Average

View attachment 1211499
That guy is a LTN.

Also I dont know what site she used but it does not appear to be Tinder, Bumble or Hinge.

I once used a Dating Online Site called Neu.de which is FLOODED with bots, to the point nearly all of these matches were bots. Also Neu.de wants you to Paß heavily and i dont do that so i eventually deleted the acc - after just 5 days i had over 300 matches.

Meanwhile in well over 2 years of using Tinder I had only about 150 likes and most of them were from foreigners.
OP actually uses this picture as the example of the "unattractive guy," so the one in her dating profile should look better. This guy has got good bones but is balding and overweight, anways

OP actually uses this picture as the example of the "unattractive guy," so the one in her dating profile should look better. This guy has got good bones but is balding and overweight, anways
I spoke to multiple Chadlites and Chads when I did my Catfish Profile https://incels.is/threads/i-deleted-my-tinder-profile-and-made-a-new-one-but-theres-a-twist.623422/ i can safely say a lot of above average guys are not getting that many likes, let alone matches.

Lots of below 8s on Tinder are desperate as fuck.

My man Max here who I was talking to told me he gets only 10 likes per week.

He lives near Dresden and he moggs me quite a bit:

Screenshot20240628 144104

But even guys that have 1000s of matches have apparently trouble getting an actual girlfriend and not just a random conversation or a potential hookup.
Screenshot20240628 224522

So EVEN if she gets matches that arent just bots, it ultimately means nothing to a man because:

1. You need to pay to even message.
2. You can talk whatever you want, the chance to actually meet is about 10% or less.
3. The chance that you get go fuck is even worse.
4. The chance that shes girlfriend material is almost Zero.

I spoke to multiple Chadlites and Chads when I did my Catfish Profile https://incels.is/threads/i-deleted-my-tinder-profile-and-made-a-new-one-but-theres-a-twist.623422/ i can safely say a lot of above average guys are not getting that many likes, let alone matches.

Lots of below 8s on Tinder are desperate as fuck.

My man Max here who I was talking to told me he gets only 10 likes per week.

He lives near Dresden and he moggs me quite a bit:

View attachment 1211505

But even guys that have 1000s of matches have apparently trouble getting an actual girlfriend and not just a random conversation or a potential hookup. View attachment 1211510

So EVEN if she gets matches that arent just bots, it ultimately means nothing to a man because:

1. You need to pay to even message.
2. You can talk whatever you want, the chance to actually meet is about 10% or less.
3. The chance that you get go fuck is even worse.
4. The chance that shes girlfriend material is almost Zero.
Dating apps unchecked... :feelsbadman:

"I'm tired of hearing them play the victim while women on dating apps mostly get men who just want to fuck..."

I wanted to say to this part that shes badly mistaken in her assumption. It is women and ONLY women who want to be fucked. As women are the initiators. Men arent initiators, not even Chad. Women were the ones who turned dating apps into what they are now. It was the behavior of women abusing dating apps to have an infinite pool of fuckboys for herself that created this fiasco. Sure men also want to fuck, as a mens sex drive is higher but the "fucking" originates from "not fucking". Men crave sex because it gets harder and harder to get some and thats the reason why they go to dating apps in the first place.

In a Nutshell:

Women chooses boyfriend over SM or in real life.

-> Men do not get chosen.

Women use Dating Apps for sexual needs only.

-> Men turn to Dating Apps to get sexual needs that they now cant get due to not being choosen.

Women chooses - specific - Men over Dating Apps to have sex.

-> Men gets chosen.

Conclusion: "I'm tired of hearing them play the victim while women on dating apps mostly get men who just want to fuck..."

No pictures, no trust

everything foids do is out of emotion
not facts
wheres the "average" guy she used?

It’s removed by the mods

Reddit moment

men below 7/10 arent even humans to them so yeah

Foids are incapable of coming up with any coherent argument to back their claims. They're too retarded for that.

"I'm tired of hearing them play the victim while women on dating apps mostly get men who just want to fuck..."

I wanted to say to this part that shes badly mistaken in her assumption. It is women and ONLY women who want to be fucked. As women are the initiators. Men arent initiators, not even Chad. Women were the ones who turned dating apps into what they are now. It was the behavior of women abusing dating apps to have an infinite pool of fuckboys for herself that created this fiasco. Sure men also want to fuck, as a mens sex drive is higher but the "fucking" originates from "not fucking". Men crave sex because it gets harder and harder to get some and thats the reason why they go to dating apps in the first place.

In a Nutshell:

Women chooses boyfriend over SM or in real life.

-> Men do not get chosen.

Women use Dating Apps for sexual needs only.

-> Men turn to Dating Apps to get sexual needs that they now cant get due to not being choosen.

Women chooses - specific - Men over Dating Apps to have sex.

-> Men gets chosen.

Conclusion: "I'm tired of hearing them play the victim while women on dating apps mostly get men who just want to fuck..."
All very good points tbh.

Anyone got pic she used? I can bet my house its chad.

Because anyone under average is not even count as human to them. Their scale begins at 5, so 7-8 is average.

Definitely a troll/bullshit post.

This makes no sense to get dozens of likes in a matter of few days with a balding LTN in his 30s.

I havent used OkCupid, but i know something about it since OkCupid had released this statistic fairly recently: 90% of women swipe on 5% of men! And thats a guy no girl would swipe.

So its just been fake or bots.

Average guy to her is 6`2 Chad

Probably trolling.

I remember on FACEandLMS's 2020 Valentines Day livestream he revealed a conversation he had with a "femcel". And the femcel said that Cam Newton was average looking.

CJDKEDNRRT2R7OOV2TOVGFRMZM.jpg

AVERAGE apparently to the whimsical mind of women.

Sure, all the millions of average and ugly men who tried tinder and didn't have any success are wrong, and this one whore who made this tinder experiment and already set up her mind before she even did the experiment, is right.

Make it make sense.

Sure, all the millions of average and ugly men who tried tinder and didn't have any success are wrong, and this one whore who made this tinder experiment and already set up her mind before she even did the experiment, is right.

Make it make sense.
Right.