Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reddit discovers DARKTRIADMAXXING

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Taste yuman flesh before you die inkie
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/15tinmx/being_fa_is_a_sign_that_youre_a_good_person/

"The world, our cultures, our countries, our religions, our social norms - all of it are made by monsters and exclusively rewards the most monstrous.

Psychopathic men are more attractive to women

Misogynistic men have more sexual experience

There's 3 times as many psychopaths in CEO or Executive business positions than there are in the overall population.

We've been evolutionarily designed to be the most brutal and violent organisms on the planet. Why wouldn't bullies be desired by society? Why wouldn't bullies of both genders be chased by those of the opposite sex, become CEOs, become Presidents, and be written about extensively throughout history - gigantic statues built of them?

Bullies are the ideal human.

The sad truth is, men love to follow a man other men fear. Makes them feel fearsome, too. We tell the odd fond story of the good men. The Gandhi's, the MLKs, etc. But it's the butchers men love to sing of and build statues of. The burners and the blood-spillers. Your Genghis Khans, your Alexander the Greats, your Hitlers, your Stalins, etc. Men and women don't dream of doing the right thing and living a humble life, but of ripping what they want from the world with their strength and their will.

We watch movies about moustache-twirling villains with non-sympathetic motivations, seeking out wealth and power for the sake of it. We watch these movies and think "these characters are so unrealistic!" And I agree, they are unrealistic. Because real people are far worse.

I mean look at this quote from a real person:

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."- Genghis Khan - a man with a gigantic statue built of him in Mongolia - a man who conquered half the world and is still worshipped and revered till this day - one of the most successful men to hav ever existed.

Genghis Khan didn't get happiness from being powerful or wealthy. He got happiness from seeing others suffering and dying. People don't rise to the top to be at the top, people rise to the top so you can look down at those at the bottom, and press your boot in their face so they stay there or even fall even further down the hierarchy. It's pure sadism. Sadism is the most deeply embedded instinct in our biology, genetics, psychology, sociology, religion, philosophy, every aspect of human existence. Sadism and humanity are basically synonymous. Taking pleasure in other's suffering is what it means to be human.

So why wouldn't women let bullies pull them up the social hierarchy so they can live vicariously through their power?

Humans are an evil species, so why wouldn't evil men be the most desired? Why wouldn't nice men be stomped on at the bottom of society?

I've always noticed ever since I was a kid, the classmates who were liked the most and the most confident were also the cruelest and the most unempathetic and psychopathic. I always had the best, deepest, and most memorable conversations with the kids who got bullied. They were always the most empathetic and compassionate.

Which is why I'm kinda ok with dying alone. If being liked by others means becoming a bully, then I'd rather die with an empty funeral than conform to the whims of such a disgusting species."

Shit on Others in a world full of shitters or you will get shitted on instead .

I hope high elves invade and civilize humans

I hope high elves invade and civilize humans
One thing I like about Skyrim is how unrealistic the different specie's cultures are.

Take the Thalmor for example:

*They think their species is specially chosen and superior, their religion says the other species aren't nearly as special and can be morally subjugated.

*They are the power behind the empire, and although everyone knows it no one is allowed really say it. Even though there aren't that many of them compared to the host country, their strong nepotism ensures they remain at the top.

*They hate the dominate religion of the empire which worships Talos as both a man and a god, who was able to open up the afterlife. But the Thalmor say he was just a man, or some gleefully say he was a wicked man, and a few say he never existed. The general consensus is they mostly hate Talos because he proves they aren't special.

It's ridiculous really, there's no group of people in reality who could possibly fit that role. Pure fantasy.

Brutal rant but based.

Normies like to rant about how nice guys aren't really 'nice guys'

Why? Because the nice guys notice that they're despised and treated like shit for being nice, and they don't understand it

Meanwhile the same normies that treated them like trash will proclaim themselves the real 'nice guys'

Normies pretend they're nice by stealing the tag from people who actually are

This is why the bluepill is actually malevolent

I have read about one Russian nobleman from XIX century who was cruel and revengeful.
He also raped his female serfs including 8 y.o.
In the end he was punished but it was more like slap on the wrist.
It's worth mentioning that during investigation, police didn't find any books in his house, not even a brochure.
Meanwhile many nerds will die without experiencing sex.
I sometimes think that this world is evil and reward evilness.
Literal beasts are enjoying female bodies while 'good' studios nerds get nothing except their books.

People watch documentaries on serial killers but who even need documentary on some shy awkward loser, who volunteered at the animal shelter and helped old people in their every day struggles?

Normies pretend they're nice by stealing the tag from people who actually are

Dats an interesting perspective why they do that, goys are obsessed with being good and nice for some reason, and always believe themselves to be so at least partially

Actually I think it's just a sign of being ugly. Never gotten that cope from incel subhumans, tbh, you just weren't born with the right genetics to breed regardless of how evil or saintlike you act. :lul:

Evolution is the result of a competition to capture as much free energy as possible between processes at all scales. Obviously the winner isn't gonna be some altruistic saint. That isn't the fault of humans or anyone really, it's downhill from the basic laws of nature forcing us to play zero-sum games. Livfe developed in a shit world with shit systems and no one could have done anything to prevent the eons of death, pain and misery that followed.

Much of the horrors of today though would have been avoidable, in theory, but the quality of the average human hasn't caught up to modern technological possibilities.