Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit cuck's wife can only get wet for her Chad boyfriend

rasmuscel

rasmuscel

Recruit
★★

top comment: "Well I'm not made for non-monogamy so my hats off to you..."

polyamory is pretty much sugar coated cuckholdry

Why srent these fucking cucks lynched is beyond me

Losing out to a guy old enough to be his father and treating the old maid like she’s the sun and the moon. It’s too much... :soy::soy::soy:

Fucking cucks... Do we even share the same gender? I would rather be incel my whole life than a poor cuck.

seriously what the fuck. people who are "married" and in an open relationship arent fucking married. they are a disgrace and that is a huge form of degeneracy but they are usually shitty people and go nowhere in life because they cant commit to a relationship just like they cant commit to anything else in life. open relationships are cuckoldry and I'd rather be incel my whole damn life than in an open relationship with a stacey who comes home covered in other peoples cum each night

lol one comment says "Who's idea was it to bring another guy into your bedroom?" and the OP responds "She started us down this path a few years ago." WHAT A FUCKING CUCK!! I wouldve dropped the bitch the second she brought it up

seriously what the fuck. people who are "married" and in an open relationship arent fucking married. they are a disgrace and that is a huge form of degeneracy but they are usually shitty people and go nowhere in life because they cant commit to a relationship just like they cant commit to anything else in life. open relationships are cuckoldry and I'd rather be incel my whole damn life than in an open relationship with a stacey who comes home covered in other peoples cum each night

lol one comment says "Who's idea was it to bring another guy into your bedroom?" and the OP responds "She started us down this path a few years ago." WHAT A FUCKING CUCK!! I wouldve dropped the bitch the second she brought it up

Check his other posts in "Random acts of blowjob". Empty thread, one guy posts "any luck" and he replies "not yet:)" lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Reddit is for cuckolds

Fucking disgraceful. Rather be incel wizard than that cuck. Reckon they'll be divorced within' 2 years or this guy's gonna be betabuxing with no fucks received.

Got what he deserved tbh play stupid games win stupid prizes. Why on gods green earth would you ever agree to some bullshit like this lmao

They are lower than incels. Absolute zero dignity.

"She wants to spend time with him alone, which is totally understandable. It's not my preference, but people are different ya know?"

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I once though that us incels were at the bottom of the barrel, but I was severely mistaken... fucking disgusting cucks are.

The fact you have just accepted opening up the relationship with no real resistance, and are now being pushed out of the bedroom entirely speaks volumes about whats going on here.
If we are being brutally honest - how attractive are you vs the new guy she has brought in? To help break it down for you, compare these features between himself and yourself:
  1. Bodyfat %
  2. Hairline / balding
  3. Chin size
  4. Jaw angularity
  5. Cheekbone prominence
  6. Canthal tilt (are the eyes horizontal, or tilted up or down)
  7. Lean body mass (how much muscle)
  8. Penis size
  9. Pitch of voice

They are waking up

Last edited:
well, it IS reddit which is basically home of the cucks

Nothing that gets posted on reddit surprises me anymore

The funny thing is that he asks what he can do to make her wet again, as if he's making some kind of mechanical error during sex. Nigga try not being a fuckin cuckold.

Genuinely hope that guy has his head bashed into stones until he bleeds to death. He and other cucks don’t deserve to be alive.

A67E7E59 B32C 46E4 B952 6F61174D3DA1

yet some retards here think cucks are above incels.

Death would be mercy for him

too far gone

i am never going on reddit ever again

My Wife(30F) doesn't get wet for me(26M), but does with her boyfriend(39M).

Cant we just kill these "people"? Assuming it isnt larp by a horny 16 yr old..

Reap what you sow

Last edited:
My God this is unbelievable.

Jfl at this.

I can't imagine the lack of self respect you must have to be a literal cuckold. Fucking insane

I decided to take a glance over at r/polyamory after this thread. Took me less than 15 minutes before so well-upvoted, likely well known and experienced sub was admitting that negative emotional responses from spouses was a common issue to deal with when adopting the polyamory lifestyle. It is just to fucking funny, oh really?! Your experiencing negative consequences whilst subverting a well established behavioral norm? Whelp, better just brute force your way through it into this new, hip and chic degenerate lifestyle.

I don't think I could ever respect a man like that. That's the kind of guy you knock out at the first sign of aggression just on principle. Also, men like him get raped in prison.
i am never going on reddit ever again

In 10 years I've never lurked more than a few days before I leave disgusted by the layout and the cucks

Last edited: