Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cucks get racepilled

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/148sfh0/why_do_women_view_white_men_as_the_most_attractive/

My theory is that white men are the most attractive race due to three primary factors:

1. High social status from Western cultural hegemony and media messaging. This also explains why women have a much stronger preference for white men than men do for white women: female attraction hinges on status to a far greater extent than male attraction.
  2. Greater physical attractiveness in the form of tall height, attractive facial bone structure (specifically, good forward growth and sharp/angular features), and light skin. This factor is indeed exacerbated by Eurocentric beauty standards, but there is significant evidence suggesting there is an innate preference for the aforementioned qualities.
  3. Balanced sexual dimorphism, in that black men are too masculine, Asians men are too feminine, and white men are in the "goldilocks zone". This is due to a combination of genetic and cultural factors, and manifests in many different ways. For instance, behaviorally, the stereotype is that black men are aggressive thugs and Asian men are timid beta males, while white men are just the right combination of dominant and restrained.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/148sfh0/why_do_women_view_white_men_as_the_most_attractive/jo3as1o/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/148sfh0/why_do_women_view_white_men_as_the_most_attractive/jo1nuw1/

JBW :feelsclown:

this guy just discovered why water is wet ... good for him

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/148sfh0/comment/jo3as1o/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_content=whitespace

literal JBW in action, you can't make this shit up. and i am even sure that if she was offered to choose between an HTN ethnic or a LTN white she will choose the white guy. straight from the snake's mouth

She first says she is interested in white men for their personality, whatever that means. Then she writes she would always pick the whiter guy even if they're the same otherwise. Foid logic in action.

She first says she is interested in white men for their personality, whatever that means. Then she writes she would always pick the whiter guy even if they're the same otherwise. Foid logic in action.
:feelshaha:

he needs to join us

JBW deniers on suicide watch.
Whites being on average less likely to be subhuman doesn't mean every white can ascend. :feelsjuice:

I go on discord sending my very white dick to asian girls asking "chingu chongu? Whitu Cocku Onru?". Zero success. Jbw is just be what they visualise as white which isn't ANYTHING white but Boraddo Pitto.

I go on discord sending my very white dick to asian girls asking "chingu chongu? Whitu Cocku Onru?". Zero success. Jbw is just be what they visualise as white which isn't ANYTHING white but Boraddo Pitto.
If you're not Chad you have to put at least a little bit of effort in :feelsseriously:

Cope harder ethnicels the world belongs to the aryan race :cool:
Ascending soon with yall oneitis

A bit of a bizarre logic tbh:feelshaha:. I assume this chick lives in Malaysia or some other SEA country that has ethnic tensions between the lighter-skinned local Chinese communities and the darker-skinned natives? Quite a weak excuse for preferring whites, kek:feelskek:. "Lighter-skinned Asians are opressing the darker-skinned ones in my fully Asian country, that's why I prefer whites:foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek:." If it's about racism, one would expect her to prefer lighter-skinned Asian guys then, but somehow, despite living in a country with almost no whites and with all racism done by different Asians to each other, she finds herself preferring whites because of...racism:feelshaha::feelshaha::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelskek::feelskek::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

Never thought I'd see the truth posted on the forum for retards

Foids need to be honest lol

Whites are Gods

The Goldilocks zone is sooooo true in terms of masculinity intelligence and personality
Kek I love how this dumb NPC indirectly admits that niggers are retarded
May I also add there is such a diversity among them hair color eye color and skin tone
This is true af. Even in terms of skin tone whites range from having pink, white, yellow, orange, white, light brown skin colors without ever being cursed with dropping into dark nigger skin tones

Whites stop around the natural one

And of course, the eye/hair color halo. Most peoppe just think of blue, brown or green eyes in this context, or brown, blonde, ND orange hair, but it goes even deeper than that

In blue eyes alone, there's DOZENS of various shades of blue. Sky blue eyes, Sapphire blue eyes, ice blue eyes, grey-blue eyes. Hell, I've even seen cyan-blue eyes.

Same with hair color. You have so many different shades of brown hair

Whites are Gods
Whites are Gods
Whites are Gods
Whites are Gods
Whites are Gods
Whites are Gods
Whites are Gods
Whites are Gods
Whites are Gods

A bit of a bizarre logic tbh:feelshaha:. I assume this chick lives in Malaysia or some other SEA country that has ethnic tensions between the lighter-skinned local Chinese communities and the darker-skinned natives? Quite a weak excuse for preferring whites, kek:feelskek:. "Lighter-skinned Asians are opressing the darker-skinned ones in my fully Asian country, that's why I prefer whites:foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek:." If it's about racism, one would expect her to prefer lighter-skinned Asian guys then, but somehow, despite living in a country with almost no whites and with all racism done by different Asians to each other, she finds herself preferring whites because of...racism:feelshaha::feelshaha::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelskek::feelskek::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsclown::feelsclown:.
Racism is just innate understanding of the racial heriarchy of humanity. When you look at sand niggers, despite the jewish media having spent literally 100 years and counting to demonize us, we still suffer FAR less (though not zero) racism compared to indians, blacks, and asians, this is despite the fact that those latter 3 groups are fetishized via rap, anime, or muh "mystical India" trope

Racism is just innate understanding of the racial heriarchy of humanity. When you look at sand niggers, despite the jewish media having spent literally 100 years and counting to demonize us, we still suffer FAR less (though not zero) racism compared to indians, blacks, and asians, this is despite the fact that those latter 3 groups are fetishized via rap, anime, or muh "mystical India" trope
Seems to be the case, at least in some parts of the West. A previous post of yours already reminded me of this, but according to at least the article I linked here, in the UK, you guys are just above us (EEs) when it comes to racism, with just about every other group above.

ukracism-png.744803

Seems to be the case, at least in some parts of the West. A previous post of yours already reminded me of this, but according to at least the article I linked here, in the UK, you guys are just above us (EEs) when it comes to racism, with just about every other group above.

ukracism-png.744803
JFL at the Irish being that high up. That's insane. Almost garuntee it's all from the british

And yeah, chart mostly proves my point. Most sand niggers in Britain are likely egypt, Morocco, palestine so they tend to be white passing enough to not be bothered by bongs

go back to your country and cut off western influence simple as if u werent so retarded