Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit cucks casually calling Indian's smelly

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
"Western European food is bland" top kek le ethnic (probably black) American showing his inculture has arrived :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

"Western European food is bland" top kek le ethnic (probably black) American showing his inculture has arrived :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Its clearly a British person, if you can't read

Am I the only person who hasn't tried curry before?

Its clearly a British person, if you can't read
Then I can't understand how he can be so stupid to think that all Western European cuisine is bland. Has he never been to Italy or France or Spain on holidays kek.

Then I can't understand how he can be so stupid to think that all Western European cuisine is bland. Has he never been to Italy or France or Spain on holidays kek.
he/she probably doesn't even know that those countries exist.

You do understand that a persons intelligence isn't tied to their place of origin, right?

For example, i'm a Gorilla, however i do not share the same intelligence as my ape brethren.

Or Austria. Just fucking laugh at soyim, you don't need an excessive amount of spices to make food tasty if your food quality itself is good.

You do understand that a persons intelligence isn't tied to their place of origin, right?

For example, i'm a Gorilla, however i do not share the same intelligence as my ape brethren.
Yeah I understand but most of those who say "Western European food is bland" are black Americans from Twitter who think spicy sauce is peak cuisine kek.

Hey gorilla theres this guy bullying me can you smack his face? I'll buy you a lot of bananas

Hey gorilla theres this guy bullying me can you smack his face? I'll buy you a lot of bananas
Thats not funny.

20201002 123829

Yeah I understand but most of those who say "Western European food is bland" are black Americans from Twitter who think spicy sauce is peak cuisine kek.
It's not only Americans that are so retarded like that. Perpetually hereditarily guilty feeling Germanics and foreigners (like Arabs/Africans) do that shit here too (have seen it coming from Austria/Germany/Switzerland). Funny thing that they always say that our food/drink is so bland while millions of tourists come to the Oktoberfest and pay a scam price (>10x as expensive, no quality increase) just to get a droplet of our beer.

you guys haven't lived.

"I was deprived of sex all my life, so the only vice that I could derive a sense of pleasure from was eating delicious food." - Elliot Rodger
I usually eat the same stuff every day, I'm not a big fan of food but I like eating some delicious food every once in a while

Or Austria. Just fucking laugh at soyim, you don't need an excessive amount of spices to make food tasty if your food quality itself is good.
Austrians and Germans make the best sausages in the world and they have very aromatic smell and taste. They use some specific spices i cant recognise by taste. Sausages made by Serbs/Croats/Slovenians have less spices and taste worse, still very good though.

I dunno about Britfood but I come from a heavily German place and the beer and sausages and other shit are not bland at all. Soothing even.

I myself like a raw steak. Maybe a dash of Montreal spice or some BBQ sauce and a quick sear on the grill to melt the fat a bit. Absolutely delicious. Especially soaking in blood. I drink the blood too.

Fuck curry cooking. I can always smell that shit in whatever ghetto ass neighbourhood I walk through and it's flaming ass. If you have to spice the shit out of your food your cooking and food sucks

you guys haven't lived.

"I was deprived of sex all my life, so the only vice that I could derive a sense of pleasure from was eating delicious food." - Elliot Rodger
Curry looks like shit.

Mogs them with Mediterranean and Hispanic culture.

"[Removed]"
sniped lol

Then I can't understand how he can be so stupid to think that all Western European cuisine is bland.
I heard that it comes from Blacks because they eat prison food which is obviously not top shelf cuisine. Ofcourse everything Blacks say becomes a trend even if its true or not.

Gorillas have extremely small penisses actually

Gorillas have extremely small penisses actually
What the fuck does this have to do with anything of what I said. :feelsseriously:

Pure copium btw, considering I'm genetically modified

Fucking cumskin taking our women everywhere in the west! If he was really a curry, then he'd realize Hindus are not the only ones that cook curry. :feelsping::lasereyes: @ilieknothing

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/qn9e1g/comment/hjek28e/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Britbongs must all die in Minecraft!;)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSSkqDzvWwA

You should be happy. That currywhore has permanently damaged her husband's bloodline with her poo genes :dab:

What the fuck does this have to do with anything of what I said. :feelsseriously:

Pure copium btw, considering I'm genetically modified
Just saying... gorillamaxxing comes with advantages and disadvantages