Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit cucks are coping with the HEIGHTPILL today

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Trending thread...

I had that revelation back early in college. Girls weren't rejecting me because I was short, they were rejecting me because I was super skinny and scrawny! So I started lifting, now I'm short and buff! Turns out I was wrong though, muscles didn't help much with girls, but at least flexing in the mirror is fun

The coping in the comments is legendary.

lel he fell for this just lift bro normie trash, you dont look good, you look like a bloated compensating faggot

and before you read my sig im cut no ripped

Why am I a manlet in this tall country :feelsrope:

Reddit users should swallow the heightpill

I've had a woman ask me.what my height was, I told her, and she sighed and her shoulders sunk like she was told her credit and job only let her afford the base model. I don't think I'm a base model! But I've sure been treated like one.

someone pick out some good comments i'm not reading through this shit

ITT: Triggered manlets.

Height doesn't do anything.

I tried to pick out some good ones but it is too difficult. Mostly bluepilled answers...never really addressing the actual societal handicaps of height....

one guys did say I'm 5'7 and no girl will date me...someone replying with saying don't pursue "shallow" women. But then someone else posted well 90% of feeemales are shallow.

r/short on suicide watch

You realize how fucked you are when you notice that the average height of the participants is 6.

"You’re shooting yourself in the foot, man. You have to learn to dissociate confidence, power, etc. from height. I’m 5’7” and I’ve (thankfully) never had issues finding women to go out with or hook up with. Just got to learn to love yourself.

I personally think my height gives me character and sets me apart from most guys. I will say that I think it’s more important for us short dudes to take care of ourselves physically, though. You gotta work out and make yourself into a “little bison, ready for battle”, as the French soccer player Bixente Lizararu made himself."

JFL

Normies need to learn that water is certainly wet.

Incels downplay height way too much. While face is more important, women can't judge your height through pictures. That's why short actors get a pass. I've heard women make fun of short actors way too many times when they actually met them irl. Being 6'3 with an average face is like being 5'10 with a 7/10 face.

Reminder: arguing whether face or height is more important is pointless when in 2018 almost all girls can demand both in the same guy and never encounter a shortage of such guys.

Incels downplay height way too much. While face is more important, women can't judge your height through pictures. That's why short actors get a pass. I've heard women make fun of short actors way too many times when they actually met them irl. Being 6'3 with an average face is like being 5'10 with a 7/10 face.

so many insta models and tinder bios are short guys frauding

The very popularity of threads on physical appearance prove that the blackpill is true

From a fully rational perspective, height shouldn't even be a subject of conversation at all... Who cares about height? Except for reaching the top shelves.

Height is a subject of conversation because it is a subject of interest in mating.

Reminder: arguing whether face or height is more important is pointless when in 2018 almost all girls can demand both in the same guy and never encounter a shortage of such guys.