Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Reddit cuck matches with normal western foid on Tinder

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Over. Over. Over.

İt was a normal day in west.

I doubt this is true but if it is, you need to be a special kind of cunt to fuck up 6 marriages.

And the men that married her have to be a special kind of stupid.

Why say LARP? This is a normal occurrence.

OP also explains in subcomment:

:dafuckfeels:

If she starts marrying from her 20s ofc she can easily go through 6 marriages. Keep in mind divorce always end up in more profit for them

I doubt this is true but if it is, you need to be a special kind of cunt to fuck up 6 marriages.

And the men that married her have to be a special kind of stupid.

there's no shortage of cucks in this world

If she starts marrying from her 20s ofc she can easily go through 6 marriages. Keep in mind divorce always end up in more profit for them
Yes and the idiot cucks dads will pay childsupport until age 18 :feelshaha: she is parasite enabled by retarded cucks who accept her roast pussy that has 100s of different cocks in it NORMAL DAY IN WESTERN CIVILIZATION :feelskek:

Even if, it's still not hyperbole.
the overall message is true that wymen with kids from other marriages expect the world, but six marriages? lol thats got to be an exaggeration.

the overall message is true that wymen with kids from other marriages expect the world, but six marriages? lol thats got to be an exaggeration.
the OP of the comment explains like this:

Yes and the idiot cucks dads will pay childsupport until age 18 :feelshaha: she is parasite enabled by retarded cucks who accept her roast pussy that has 100s of different cocks in it NORMAL DAY IN WESTERN CIVILIZATION :feelskek:
Cucks get sex once a year and the say "haha br0 i get more sex than u, 1 handjob a year br0. you get nothing"

Cucks get sex once a year and the say "haha br0 i get more sex than u, 1 handjob a year br0. you get nothing"
then they give :soy: LE LEDDIT GOLD :soy: to camwhore for showing her anus to the world and putting megadildo in her roastflaps. HIGH IQ SOCIETY BRO

then they give :soy: LE LEDDIT GOLD :soy: to camwhore for showing her anus to the world and putting megadildo in her roastflaps. HIGH IQ SOCIETY BRO
Its actually chad or nothing lol. JFL at giving half your paycheck for once a year sex. JFL at trying to divorce her and she will rape everything you own.

That's pretty typical tbh, almost a norm at this point

I know a foid that has had 5 marriages and has had 4 kids from different men. Last one was in jail. Based females are all over the damn place. Oh and she's a fatass landwhale white that only goes for Tyrones.

I know a foid that has had 5 marriages and has had 4 kids from different men. Last one was in jail. Based females are all over the damn place. Oh and she's a fatass landwhale white that only goes for Tyrones.
Smh the memes really write themselve i suppose

lol no way has to be MSTOW LARP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back