Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit Cuck likes when his wife sleeps with other men, she divorces him, kek

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,859
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/62sxtu/serious_husbandswives_who_have_let_their_so_sleep/dfpa0i4/

"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I had a fetish for cuckolding, seeing her sleep with another guy"[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There was one particular guy who I knew was her type and who she liked. I joked about him, she joked back"[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]she started talking to him, they went on a couple of dates, did some kissing"[/font][/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We talked about it a lot, how we felt, our worries, the consequences. We made it clear if either of was not 100% on board, it was to stop straight away"[/font][/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We were away from home for a couple of weeks, but she had to go back for a day to attend a work function. [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]She arranged to meet up with him while she was there"[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]When she came back, she told me she wanted a divorce."[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]



[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]What kind of retarded does one have to be to think getting cucked (willingly getting cucked) is a good thing? Jesus christ what a pathetic faggot,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] lmao [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
 
 [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am a kinky/submissive guy.[/font]  

I stopped reading after that first sentence.
 
Is he not ever going to regret this?

*sigh*
 
That’s basically 80% of Reddit numales. The other 20% are incel.
 
NegroKing said:
That’s basically 80% of Reddit numales. The other 20% are incel.

This,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] all[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] /r/AskReddit[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] threads[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] on relationships[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] are[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] cucks,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] no[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Chad/Stacy[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] couple[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] or even[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] normie[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] couple[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] uses[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] reddit[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] let[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] alone[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] post[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] "their[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]favorite sex positions"[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
 
Never be a cuck kids
 
Do they actually like or are they that pathetic?
 
iiiTeMpeR said:

I understand liking your woman fucking other women. That has a point. But her getting dicked by someone else is retarded. He gets the sex you are supposed to have.
 
Anon said:
I understand liking your woman fucking other women. That has a point. But her getting dicked by someone else is retarded. He gets the sex you are supposed to have.

He[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] might[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] be[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] closet[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] gay,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] only[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] a faggot[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] would[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] accept[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] another man sleeping with your girl[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
 
iiiTeMpeR said:
He[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] might[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] be[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] closet[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] gay,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] only[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] a faggot[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] would[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] accept[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] another man sleeping with your girl[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Or maybe he wants us to think he is gay for attention?
 
Anon said:
Or maybe he wants us to think he is gay for attention?

Your thinking too much into it. He's just a cuckold or a faggot.
 
Kointo said:
Your thinking too much into it. He's just a cuckold or a faggot.

What if he gets sex once a month for letting her sleep around?
 
These are the type of people are ruining our lives boyos
.
These are the men that tell women it's okay to whore around

These are the men that tell women it's okay to be a picky bitch.

These are our enemies to the fucking bone.
 
VLÖ said:
These are the type of people are ruining our lives boyos
.
These are the men that tell women it's okay to whore around

These are the men that tell women it's okay to be a picky bitch.

These are our enemies to the fucking bone.

UNITE
 
I love it how they call it lifestyle.

It is pure modern age reddit numale talk.
 
why are these roasties even in relationships with these numale cucks?
i mean they dont even fuck lmao
 
yungcel said:
why are these roasties even in relationships with these numale cucks?
i mean they dont even fuck lmao

The bux and the validation from the numale
 
yungcel said:
why are these roasties even in relationships with these numale cucks?
i mean they dont even fuck lmao

betabux
 
yungcel said:
why are these roasties even in relationships with these numale cucks?
i mean they dont even fuck lmao

They arent really in relationships tho. 

It is basically nothing and they soon leave them anyways.
 
Kointo said:
The bux and the validation from the numale

iiiTeMpeR said:

Roastie whores trick betas out of all their money without a shred of empathy
yet they get so triggered when they see an incel catfish a roastie
 
truecuckolds are worse off than incels. at least we have DIGNITY.
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
16
Views
342
LegionOfDeath
LegionOfDeath
fantasycel
Replies
4
Views
151
Jud Pottah
Jud Pottah
Samurai
Replies
150
Views
2K
copemaxx9002
copemaxx9002
Q
Replies
18
Views
261
ButterToast
ButterToast
Q
Replies
28
Views
506
Qwertyuiop99
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top