Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cuck falls for bisexual trope

S

shrewed

Hahah you fell for my trap made in heaven
-
GNQre3rWUAAcTsL

Yes she became bisexual because of your sub5 face but when she saw chads face and dick she reverted back to normal

how cucked do you have to be to agree to an open relationship

Foids are asexual for beta providers

when she leaves him for a dyke, he’ll only have himself to blame.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He got what he rightfully deserved

How do married normies whom I assume have a busy life and maybe kids think of having the time and energy to find random other people to fuck?

He should be happy she is empowered now! :foidSoy: :soy: :feelsclown:

Empowered by Tyrone running her through every night. :feelskek:

he should off himself after shooting his wife

neither deserve to live

fucking degenerates

reddit posts are just fantasy of guys or trolls most likely since its a anonymous platform no source to his post i am 100% this guy is one of us

Foids only ever claim to be bisexual so they can have a threesome with Chad to make him happier and also to give themselves diversity points

reddit posts are just fantasy of guys or trolls most likely since its a anonymous platform no source to his post i am 100% this guy is one of us
I do trolls like the guy above too. Some people take everything that Reddit says to heart when they shouldn't.

how cucked do you have to be to agree to an open relationship
He didn't just agree, he suggested it. I don't even wanna know how much soy one has to consoom before that starts to sound like a good idea.