Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reddit commies in denial — when Chad hits on women, it’s flirting. When incels do, it’s harassment.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLeftCantMeme/comments/u9tfp6/the_point_of_the_meme_was_that_preference_decides/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Notice they don’t even deny it, they just shift the argument to “women can have preferences” which wasn’t even the point the original was trying to make.

Notice this is the only way wokies know how to argue — they either misrepresent the opposition or just censor them outright to prevent anyone from opposing them.

Of course someone in the comments called this an “incel meme” (classic Reddit maneuver lol) but it’s nice seeing occasional bouts of sanity come through like this one:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLeftCantMeme/comments/u9tfp6/the_point_of_the_meme_was_that_preference_decides/i5wb9nk/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
*though I’d argue they’re being too optimistic saying men could boost themselves from a 4 to a 6. Maybe to a 5 but if you’ve got a bad face/bad jaw/you’re short/bald/small dick it’s over no matter you do — “just take a shower bro” is a shitty meme women invented to create a strawman that’s easy to attack. There was a post on here some time back demonstrating via study that lonely people actually showered more.

Last edited:
:lul::lul:

Reddit soy makes me laugh every time :soy::soy:

Well they are right lol
I think we’ve miscommunicated — of course it’s absolutely true that when Chad hits on women it’s flirting and what an ugly man does the same thing it’s “harassment”.

The Reddit commies are making excuses and arguing that this “isn’t a bad thing” and that it’s just “women having preferences” which completely missed the point of the original meme.

Notice for this same crowd when men have preferences (for virgins let’s say for example) they flip their lid but when it’s women they immediately change their tune.

:lul::lul:

Reddit soy makes me laugh every time :soy::soy:
Wokies are insane — they actually need mental help, they’re deeply delusional.

But instead of telling them the truth or at the very least making a society where other people don’t have to cave to their idiocy and degeneracy — everyone else is expected to cave to them.

Absolute madness.

Just be born Chad and then it's not harassment, you're not even trying if you don't manually edit your genes before birth.

But instead of telling them the truth or at the very least making a society where other people don’t have to cave to their idiocy and degeneracy — everyone else is expected to cave to them.

Absolute madness.

They have conflicting and clashing moral values in their own heads. Or no values whatsoever

Woke men exist solely as snakes to put on whatever may get them some pussy

They have conflicting and clashing moral values in their own heads. Or no values whatsoever

Well put mate

''Women have preferences'' is one of the most retarded ragefuel shit I've ever heard
It's like they can't differentiate preference from standards, and even then it's just legit hypocrisy to treat someone worse just because they didn't meet the genetical threshold

What's funny is that these idiots don't even seem to understand is that they're the biggest agents of inequality. We point out how society is inherently biased towards a large group of people and their response is by shaming us for pointing out how we're being oppressed.

Reddit Commies are beyond stupid. :feelskek:

What's funny is that these idiots don't even seem to understand is that they're the biggest agents of inequality. We point out how society is inherently biased towards a large group of people and their response is by shaming us for pointing out how we're being oppressed.

Reddit Commies are beyond stupid. :feelskek:
nailed it mate well said

I hate cuckit. Nothing but a bunch of degerate commie cucks. Half of male redditors are incels who denie it. JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Absolute madness.

This. They are slaves of the gynocratic social order and believe on a subconscious level that whatever is positive for female sexual license is good while anything that is positive for male sexual license is bad.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLeftCantMeme/comments/u9tfp6/the_point_of_the_meme_was_that_preference_decides/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Notice they don’t even deny it, they just shift the argument to “women can have preferences” which wasn’t even the point the original was trying to make.

Notice this is the only way wokies know how to argue — they either misrepresent the opposition or just censor them outright to prevent anyone from opposing them.

Of course someone in the comments called this an “incel meme” (classic Reddit maneuver lol) but it’s nice seeing occasional bouts of sanity come through like this one:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLeftCantMeme/comments/u9tfp6/the_point_of_the_meme_was_that_preference_decides/i5wb9nk/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
*though I’d argue they’re being too optimistic saying men could boost themselves from a 4 to a 6. Maybe to a 5 but if you’ve got a bad face/bad jaw/you’re short/bald/small dick it’s over no matter you do — “just take a shower bro” is a shitty meme women invented to create a strawman that’s easy to attack. There was a post on here some time back demonstrating via study that lonely people actually showered more.

How that subreddit still up?:dafuckfeels: