Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit attracts the worst of the bluepilled truecels

Imagine seeing people spit in your face and having the audacity to say that it is raining. And the blonde stacy literally takes pics of him like he's a circus performer. ovER. He might be genuinely autistic for not being able to read the room that hard.
I messaged him on reddit earlier and asked if he became blackpilled yet and he blocked me
Looks like he is still coping
its kind of sad to see that he will always live a lie and be a joke to everyone he meets while thinking he has any chance in life

Brutal McLovinPill
Christopher Mintz Plasse Movie GIF

Well I didn’t give a fuck tonight and it paid off

*wasn’t trying to get laid, looking for gf > sex*

Field report:
Downtown first approach. Playing pong vs these two girls and one is hot the other is very meh and is overweight (not bashing just saying so you can create the image in your head) anyway I ended up losing because the fat chick was really good at pong and my teamate was trash. Anyway the fat one came over after and said we owe’d them a shot. She saw my teamate was underage and said nevermind. I went over and said I’m 21, she said would you buy us a blackout bucket and I said “only if I get Maddie (hottie) number. She was visibly upset. Finally got the chance to go over to the hottie and tried to talk to her, was getting warm reception and bam another guy swiped in and took her. She walked off with him whatever.

Approach 2: Was at dance floor watching everyone do their thing then I saw this girl look at me. I looked back smiled and waved. After min or so I walked over said hey and started a conversation. Guess she wasn’t very interested because she left with a friend a few min later, barely got much of a conversation but hey better than nothing.

I got approached: Was waking around and this girl stopped me and told me I looked good tonight, I said thanks and went to talk to her but the crowd pulled her away. Rip

Later I also told a girl that was dancing she was a good dancer, didn’t get to talk to her.

Approach 3: Best one yet
Was watching the pong tables and this really hot blonde looks at me back at her friends then back to me. She taps me and asks if I’m McLovin. We talk for a min then it’s genuinely about time for me to leave so I save the dying conversation by getting her snap and asking if she wants to hang out sometime. She said she’ll let me know (code word for no and I’m fine with it). But did add me back. Also went for snap not number because she had just taken a selfie with me for her snap.

One heck of a night since I genuinely just didn’t care at all what the girls thought.

That last part is brutal and that was the best part of his night
Over for pongCels
how does he not realise hes being made fun of

all of these stories are ropefuel and hes somehow deluded himself into believing he had a great night ????

last girl (best approach yet jfl) takes a selfie with him for her snap so she can make fun of him with her friends and he thinks its hunky dory fucking hell

All mog me tbh

how does he not realise hes being made fun of

all of these stories are ropefuel and hes somehow deluded himself into believing he had a great night ????

last girl (best approach yet jfl) takes a selfie with him for her snap so she can make fun of him with her friends and he thinks its hunky dory fucking hell
I really dont know it’s probably a combination of low iq and deluding himself theres so many stories like that on his account I only read a couple though but I can guarantee the rest are just as brutal

I really dont know it’s probably a combination of low iq and deluding himself theres so many stories like that on his account I only read a couple though but I can guarantee the rest are just as brutal
found one which is insanely brutal

Rejected a girl and her friends got super salty

Was at the bar I normally hang out at and I was on the pong tables (doing a bit worse than normal but about average). Then this girl came up to me (mixed black and white though very light skinned) she asked if I thought her friend was cute. Her friend looked very similar to her and I said tell her this “Tell her it’s nothing personal but she’s not my type, she is kinda attractive though”. She went to her friends and just said the part about her not being my type. Then the girl came up and said she didn’t even want me (I honestly didn’t care so I was very non emotional or reactive to her saying that). Then her friend comes back up and asks if her blonde friend was cute. I said yes then the blonde came up to me and said “so apparently I’m your type” I said “yeah, that a problem ”(emoji for face reference) then she walked off and her friends were apparently recording it.

I think I handled it well but anyone else been in this situation?

They are fucking morons