Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit attracts the worst of the bluepilled truecels

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I mog all of them except the last guy. That Justin guy is self-sabotaging himself JFL

Copium too strong

I mog all of them except the last guy. That Justin guy is self-sabotaging himself JFL
The average poster here is better looking that the "chads" on IT/reddit

Poor souls guided in the wrong direction on this sites. There are fare better sites than reddit.

B-B- But tinder isn't real life bro!!!! :soy::soy:

Needs to be brought to .is somehow, not languishing in that hellhole of a bluepill telling literal sub 4s that all they need to do is shower more and wear better clothes, when foids look at their face and instantly retreat in disgust; their indoctrination into worshipping foids and the cucked hegemony is quite strong, indeed. :feelsugh:

That nigcel has the most doomed face I have ever seen, he looks 25 years older than he is, how fucking delusional do normies have to be to tell him to just dress nice and shave.

thats the ugliest nigga I’ve seen

I mog all of theses clowns

kek, after getting the same generic shitty advice from soyddit im sure they'll ascend

Low inhib Gods

Needs to be brought to .is somehow, not languishing in that hellhole of a bluepill telling literal sub 4s that all they need to do is shower more and wear better clothes, when foids look at their face and instantly retreat in disgust; their indoctrination into worshipping foids and the cucked hegemony is quite strong, indeed. :feelsugh:
6CC7E845 C532 41C5 83F7 6E02F8390193

Well the first dude wants to stay bluepilled

holy shit and i thought i had pretty bad delusions of grandeur, these guys multiply it x 100

Bless most of them. They will either rope or end up here.

Those ugly small dicked N I G G E R S are just a proof that N I G G E R can only be a bull for cuck or a child labor slave somewhere in Africa

All these bluepilled subhumans need to rope.

View attachment 692490
the incels dont need to do shit if hes aware enough and not completely retarded(it seems like he is) then life will blackpill him by itself

The fact he even had to write that there shows that he atleast subconsciously knows its over for him

Bless most of them. They will either rope or end up here.
They arent based enough to come here they will just spend their lives in bluepilled delusion wondering why they dont get to have a gf and have to be lonely even though they showered and dressed nice

Knowingly blue pulled truecels are the worst. In fact, they are lower than foids. Mentally weak subhumans (those who become trannies or simps) deserve to be hanged. No mercy for traitors.

the incels dont need to do shit if hes aware enough and not completely retarded(it seems like he is) then life will blackpill him by itself

The fact he even had to write that there shows that he atleast subconsciously knows its over for him
Yeah that guy is clutching the bluepill rope like it's the last thing going for him... Poor lad.

Yeah that guy is clutching the bluepill rope like it's the last thing going for him... Poor lad.
I dont have any sympathy for him he thinks he is better then us just because he isnt a “blackpilled incel”

Even though he is an incel and always will be one he is just lying to himself

Gaslighting any of these guys should be considered abuse.

I dont have any sympathy for him he thinks he is better then us just because he isnt a “blackpilled incel”

Even though he is an incel and always will be one he is just lying to himself
Well, we were all bluepilled incels before we got hit by reality, so I can relate to his struggles. I sure didn't want to believe that it was ovER for me until I had no choice but to look at the truth. Shit still hurts me a little.

second guy is so fcking ugly i feel bad for him. He aint smiling because there is nothing to smile about in his life

The blackcel reminds me of myself, back when I was doing my first year of uni :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:He is oblivious to the fact that he is a truecel, its kinda scary to think I could've ended up exactly like him, a bluepilled trucel. I wish I knew him personally to show him everything about the blackpill

Well, we were all bluepilled incels before we got hit by reality, so I can relate to his struggles. I sure didn't want to believe that it was ovER for me until I had no choice but to look at the truth. Shit still hurts me a little.

He is denying it when the truth is in his face because he is too much of a pussy to face the truth head on like all of us did

I was always somewhat blackpilled since I was a kid but when I realised it was over it still hit me hard
I hate having to live knowing its over
but atleast im not fucking delusional like this mf and the rest of the normies

I would rather live knowing the brutal truth then living in a bluepilled fairytale world

second guy is so fcking ugly i feel bad for him. He aint smiling because there is nothing to smile about in his life
I feel sorry for him its fucking brutal he looks so done with life even while being bluepilled
he will instantly rope when he learns about the bp but that is probably for the best

I dont understand why life had to be like this what was the need for this to be done to anyone

More Reddit immigrants on the way

I feel sorry for him its fucking brutal he looks so done with life even while being bluepilled
he will instantly rope when he learns about the bp but that is probably for the best

I dont understand why life had to be like this what was the need for this to be done to anyone
Very true. Nobody wants to be an incel. Nobody gets to choose. He might be BPd, just living in denial. I feel you man.

Very true. Nobody wants to be an incel. Nobody gets to choose. He might be BPd, just living in denial. I feel you man.
Does anyone know what happened to this guy??

View attachment 692490
I was just looking at his reddit and this mf looks like this while being 5’4 how tf can someone be so delusional to still be bluepilled at that point holy shit

He posted this shit on r/seduction
All of his posts are so brutal

So close boys so close…

Context: 5ft4 21M
Was downtown and started talking to this tall nerdy chick who was playing cup pong with me. Conversation went well. At one point when she wasn’t doing good in the game she said “I’m sorry I suck you shouldn’t have picked me as a partner” I said “don’t worry you aren’t the only pretty girl I’ve had to carry”. She was surprised, especially since women probably don’t expect me to be flirty. I went to go for the number but it felt like the point was mute if that makes sense. Anyway she was dancing with her female friend. I lost my pong game turned around to get her number, she was there 30 seconds ago BAM she’s gone. I get all my boys who are out with me looking for her, they left. Let me tell you I’ve never been more “that’s what I get for not going right for it”
Guys shoot your shot, I was working on not doing this anymore but I slipped. Words of comfort appreciated

Holy gu
I was just looking at his reddit and this mf looks like this while being 5’4 how tf can someone be so delusional to still be bluepilled at that point holy shit

He posted this shit on r/seduction
All of his posts are so brutal

So close boys so close…

Context: 5ft4 21M
Was downtown and started talking to this tall nerdy chick who was playing cup pong with me. Conversation went well. At one point when she wasn’t doing good in the game she said “I’m sorry I suck you shouldn’t have picked me as a partner” I said “don’t worry you aren’t the only pretty girl I’ve had to carry”. She was surprised, especially since women probably don’t expect me to be flirty. I went to go for the number but it felt like the point was mute if that makes sense. Anyway she was dancing with her female friend. I lost my pong game turned around to get her number, she was there 30 seconds ago BAM she’s gone. I get all my boys who are out with me looking for her, they left. Let me tell you I’ve never been more “that’s what I get for not going right for it”
Guys shoot your shot, I was working on not doing this anymore but I slipped. Words of comfort appreciated
Holy fuck that’s beyond brutal if you read between the lines. The bitch is basically insulting him while he tells himself he had a chance and blew it JFL.

Holy gu

Holy fuck that’s beyond brutal if you read between the lines. The bitch is basically insulting him while he tells himself he had a chance and blew it JFL.
Theres so many posts like that on his account

turned around to get her number, she was there 30 seconds ago BAM she’s gone. I get all my boys who are out with me looking for her, they left.
Bluepilled and low IQ. She left for a reason, what a moron.

Holy gu

Well I didn’t give a fuck tonight and it paid off

*wasn’t trying to get laid, looking for gf > sex*

Field report:
Downtown first approach. Playing pong vs these two girls and one is hot the other is very meh and is overweight (not bashing just saying so you can create the image in your head) anyway I ended up losing because the fat chick was really good at pong and my teamate was trash. Anyway the fat one came over after and said we owe’d them a shot. She saw my teamate was underage and said nevermind. I went over and said I’m 21, she said would you buy us a blackout bucket and I said “only if I get Maddie (hottie) number. She was visibly upset. Finally got the chance to go over to the hottie and tried to talk to her, was getting warm reception and bam another guy swiped in and took her. She walked off with him whatever.

Approach 2: Was at dance floor watching everyone do their thing then I saw this girl look at me. I looked back smiled and waved. After min or so I walked over said hey and started a conversation. Guess she wasn’t very interested because she left with a friend a few min later, barely got much of a conversation but hey better than nothing.

I got approached: Was waking around and this girl stopped me and told me I looked good tonight, I said thanks and went to talk to her but the crowd pulled her away. Rip

Later I also told a girl that was dancing she was a good dancer, didn’t get to talk to her.

Approach 3: Best one yet
Was watching the pong tables and this really hot blonde looks at me back at her friends then back to me. She taps me and asks if I’m McLovin. We talk for a min then it’s genuinely about time for me to leave so I save the dying conversation by getting her snap and asking if she wants to hang out sometime. She said she’ll let me know (code word for no and I’m fine with it). But did add me back. Also went for snap not number because she had just taken a selfie with me for her snap.

One heck of a night since I genuinely just didn’t care at all what the girls thought.

That last part is brutal and that was the best part of his night
Over for pongCels

Last edited:
You know it's over when two of them mog you

Couples of them gigamog me

ugliest nigga i've seen in a while holy shit

Approach 3: Best one yet
Was watching the pong tables and this really hot blonde looks at me back at her friends then back to me. She taps me and asks if I’m McLovin. We talk for a min then it’s genuinely about time for me to leave so I save the dying conversation by getting her snap and asking if she wants to hang out sometime. She said she’ll let me know (code word for no and I’m fine with it). But did add me back. Also went for snap not number because she had just taken a selfie with me for her snap.

One heck of a night since I genuinely just didn’t care at all what the girls thought.

That last part is brutal and that was the best part of his night
Over for pongCels
Imagine seeing people spit in your face and having the audacity to say that it is raining. And the blonde stacy literally takes pics of him like he's a circus performer. ovER. He might be genuinely autistic for not being able to read the room that hard.