Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddfags blackpilled ??

“I know I’m bitching, and I hate to sound even close to an incel. I love and respect women”

Omg le redditor is so based and blackpilled!1!!11!11!

he hates to sound like an incel, and he respects women and loves them, thats the kind of retards that are abundant in nature.

“I know I’m bitching, and I hate to sound even close to an incel. I love and respect women”

Redditors, man... :feelsUgh:

BRUTAL blackpill. Watch as the reddincel respects and loves women despite being BLACKPILLED

He's only posting that so he doesn't get automatically banned by the extreme left wing cucks at le reddit. If you even mention not liking women they all lose their fucking minds like a bunch of niggermonkeys

hate to sound like an incel? This guy needs to deepthroat a loaded gun. What a faggot, I'm glad he's just as lonely and miserable as I, I just hope worse shit happens to him. Not to mention the le redditor foid toe licking too.

some of the top comments did mention that it all falls down to the looks. Someone suggested to make a tinder profile with a more attractive guy and see the results. (remember the atomic blackpill). deep in their heart they all know they just don't wanna admit it, especially nowdays where 95/5 is the new 80/20.

some of the top comments did mention that it all falls down to the looks. Someone suggested to make a tinder profile with a more attractive guy and see the results. (remember the atomic blackpill). deep in their heart they all know they just don't wanna admit it, especially nowdays where 95/5 is the new 80/20.
only bad when we say it :feelsclown: :society: