Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

red pilled video games

• Thread starter Deleted member 16156
  • Start date
Deleted member 16156

Deleted member 16156

Banned
-
" the digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards development of convenient half truths "
" be nice to other people, but beat out the competition"
"you're special believe in yourself and you will succeed but its obvious from the start only a few can succeed"

watch this video to understand this thread

these quotes from this video really speak to me, i feel like its relatable to our suffering. growing up in a western society i was told many blue pill statements like believe in yourself, have confidence, just approach etc and you would be accepted but we here we're bullied and excluded for most all of our lives. Yet here is a game that is well known saying things that would come out of a black pill forum site or video. for most normies and bluepilled cucks they would think its just a game and its all fake news but i feel only on sites like this i can read comments that would get scrutinized anywhere else, we here dont try to hold ourselves up to some belief that i was told to repeat, instead everyone ended up on this site because we felt something is wrong in society and our truths were silenced, thus this site exist for us to talk about what we see with our own eyes. i fear in the future there will be a time when the book like 1984 will be almost identical to our society, many people cant handle the harsh reality's but we didnt have a choice, we we're thrown into the abyss by our own peers, and not even for our actions but mainly because of our looks. i think games like this should be more popular, people need to start critically thinking and not just follow the hive mind. thats all i just thought it was a interesting video, i never played old metal gears

sorry for ramble the video just hit me deep

there are a few out there

GTA-games are very red/blackpilled in general, just play IV or V and listen to the ads in radio stations and general chatter

Grand Theft Auto video games

everyone ended up on this site because we felt something is wrong in society and our truths were silenced, thus this site exist for us to talk about what we see with our own eyes.

This site is a gathering place for people who cannot accept their roles as members of a dysfunctional social species.

There is no possible way yet devised for society to provide everything needed for the happiness of every individual member within it. In order for society to function, those members who are slighted must endure suffering and deprivation without rebelling or sabotaging the success of the system. They must sacrifice themselves via inaction. If people who are unhappy cease to obey social norms, this poses a threat to the system, and yet, the system cannot appease such people, thus there is a conflict without a simple reconciliatory solution that faces both society and individuals

Historically, society has resolved this dilemma by distributing attention and resources in such a way so that the disadvantaged class will be one and the same as the class who is least able to rebel effectively.

Incels have decided that their own satisfaction with their individual lives is more important than the success of their social system as a collective unit. They are like rogue cells that cause cancer. They have assumed a position of power and have imposed an ultimatum upon the collective. Time will tell if they meet with success. Maybe society made a mistake by denying sex to millions of young men.

I love MGS2.
Also Rose was the perfect way of illustrating annoying women
but Raiden your room is empty!!!

Damn I should check that out