Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Red pill is dead

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Game is absolute bullshit, it's better to believe personality plays a bigger part at getting dates than games does, ffs. The idea that saying the rights words, when said the right way, will get you any women is absolutely horseshit. Average and below men don't get enough time to say "all the necessary right words" to women so they can be succesful, they already get reject when the foid looks ta them. In the end, chad can just say "hey" and get with her. It's also interesting that PUAs focus on this single part of red pill. This is the easiest part to blame your "scam victims" when their game doesn't provide results.

It's possible that moneymaxing and betabuxxing work, but any women that'll you be able to get through it, it's going to cheat on you sooner rather than later, leave you once a richer guys shows up or divorce rape you. Betabuxxing is just not reliable at all - too high of a chance for you to get cucked. Also, any women that would fall for a guy because he's got some money isn't a women worth having. And beyond all this, women can get better jobs than men because of affirmative action, so betabuxxing isn't really necessary.

The only part the red pill that's worth anything is the looksmaxxing part, and that's a already blackpill. Women are more shallow than men and care primarily about looks.

As a wizard, I went through all these stages. I learned to dance and spent many nights hitting on random foids at clubs and uni (daygame, lmao) at my early 20s. Got nowhere. In my 30s, I'm not rich, but I'm, better off than most people in my country. Still nowhere. And then I arrived here. All roads lead to the blackpill.

Game only works for tall Chads. If you're an ugly manlet you're gonna get a sexual harrassment charge.

Chad wins everytime water is wet chad is fucking the prime foid pussies while we rot forever!!!!!!!

Also no ammount of self improvment will work.
Agreed. No amount of self improvement will get you a girl if you are a turbo manlet or really ugly but I still think gymmaxxing is good especially if you are a manlet or ugly because it makes you look like less of an easy target for bullying.

Last edited:
Agreed. No amount of self improvement will get you a girl if you are a turbo manlet or really ugly but I still think gymmaxxing is good especially if you are a manlet or ugly nigga because it makes you look like less of an easy target for bullying.
Yeah, gymmaxxing or learning to fight (boxe, muay thai, any real martial art) is good for you because you can avoid bullying. Or berserkmaxx.

Yeah, gymmaxxing or learning to fight (boxe, muay thai, any real martial art) is good for you because you can avoid bullying. Or berserkmaxx.
And getting a firearm or some other weapon especially if you don't have a car and have to walk or bike home at night.

And getting a firearm or some other weapon especially if you don't have a car and have to walk or bike home at night.
Yeah, guns are also great. People here talk about how cucked USA is, and I don't disagree, but they can still carry guns there. People can still defend themselves there.

Yeah, guns are also great. People here talk about how cucked USA is, and I don't disagree, but they can still carry guns there. People can still defend themselves there.
It depends on the state. Some states like Commiefornia and New York have pretty strict gun laws and make it harder for people to obtain them but based states like Texas have lax laws.

Redpill = bluepill, it's the same shit

Redpill = bluepill, it's the same shit
I actually prefer blue pill than red pill game copers. At least they're not actively trying to scam people. Today I happened to see one PUA coach profile on social media. It made me feel uneasy.

good. piss on its grave

It's game over for Rich Coper's elite students.

266eptQI 400x400

game + baldmaxxing = ultimate slayer combo? pretty boy theory destroyed? :feelsahh:

yep i hate retards who tell lonely men "learn to spit some game"

Game=laugh at everything Chad says because of halo effect

I meant the ideology. Cold approaching is dead, gaming is dead and useless, holding frame too. People are going straight to the black pill. Sure there a few red pilk scammers left, but they're few.
Ah yes you are correct.

I mistook this post for a previous post where the OP said that coach red pill died.

My mistake