Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red pill is actually worse than bluepill

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Sure, bluepillers are completely delusional, but at least they embrace their wishful thinking and delusion completely. They are total dumbfucks.

Redpillers are more pathetic in the sense that they think they see through the bullshit, but they see through it only with rosey-tinted glasses.

It's like the following example

Bluepillers : Think that they don't need guns because there will never a government that will take away their rights from them.
Redpillers : They think they can beat and overthrow a dystopian government that has drone, tanks, ultra-sophisticated weapons etc with their own shitty weapons.

Both are fucking deluded but the redpillers delusion is worse.

at least the redpillers have hope of a chance while the blue pillars are just begging to get fucked over side ways and never see it coming

at least the redpillers have hope of a chance while the blue pillars are just begging to get fucked over side ways and never see it coming

They don't, only chads redpillers have a chance. But chad bluepillers also have a chance.

Redpillers waste their time on pointless shit unlike bluepillers.

The only good thing i can say about the red pill community is that their intentions are set on self-betterment (more than i can say about the black or bluepill communities)
that being said, its populated by wimpy college bros and wanna-be alpha males

as far as politics go, redpillers are fucking far gone. if i have to see another "anti-government trump supporter" or another "Hillary for prison molan labe" shirt i will shit myself and do nothing probably

nah. bluepillers arent dumb in the sense that they dont know the blackpill, they are simply delusional. they deep down know the truth but dont accept any part of it and spend their lives larping and blaming themselves for not having a good enough personality. they also larp that femoids are innocent and entitled. redpillers may be dumb but at least they are smart enough to accept the truth about women and to a certain degree that looks affect your celibacy. and they use this knowledge to work to ascend. i at least respect how redpillers don't bury their head in the sand and do something instead of the delusional bluepillers that convince themselves the lie they have been living is reality and end up making no progress only being that nice friend who gives free shit to his female friends and if lucky when he becomes 40 gets an abusive betabux relationship from a fat post wall roastie whore who cucks him regularly for younger chads and tyrones then eventually divorce rapes him and he has to pay alimony. bluepillers are retarded, end of story.

Red pilled looksmaxers are legit tho

a bunch of afghans living in caves raped the ever living holy shit out of america and its super weapons

same with midget vietnamese and ak47s in the rice fields