Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Red pill coach murdered by Azov battallion for being critical of ukranian government

:smonk:

"You mean Ukraine is just as corrupt and inhumane as Russia? That's not what my US propaganda tells me. You must be lying you filthy Russian sympathizer". That's what a bluepilled normie sounds like.

Not a surprise considering how Zelensky is cleaning house with political dissidents but why should we care?

Neo-Nazis kill critic of a government that's ruled by a kike.

Practically dripping with irony.

Dude went to the frontlines of a war and trash talked the side he was on. :feelstastyman:

is he actually dead or is this a joke?
He was in Kharkiv and is technically just missing. There are unconfirmed rumors that Azov got him, tortured him, and killed him. But it's a warzone there so don't expect any sort of confirmation from here on out.

There's an outside chance he wanted to disappear himself, and this was all a grand plan to do just that, and maybe he slipped across the border somewhere. But I doubt it.

Neo-Nazis kill critic of a government that's ruled by a kike.

Practically dripping with irony.
Reality is stranger than fiction :feelshaha:

I guess this also proves that money is god on this earth, above all else.