Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Red Ice TV got SHOAHED

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-
There you go folks.
Another trustworthy channel bites the dust.
They´re surely getting aggressive with their platform.
I wonder why...
Channels disappearing is now as bright, as the day goes by.

Isnt Red Ice tv that yt channel that used muh blonde trad roastie to attract boomer viewers?
:feelskek:

Isnt Red Ice tv that yt channel that used muh blonde trad roastie to attract boomer viewers?
No.
They reported and exposed degeneracy.
It may appear to you that way, if you´re not aware of what´s going on. ( Like most Incels )
I don´t care what political view you have.
JooTube is turning into a communistic platform.
Do you have a different thought that escapes the radar of your controllers ?
B00M!
You just got banned.
Oy Gevalt!!!

private property, private rules, etc.

They were based. Using a stacy as propaganda puroposes was clever as well. Nobody would care i their videos were made by an incel type guy. But by putting a stacy in front of the camera they gained more attention and spread the word. A foid was finally useful for something.

better channels than red ice tbh, red elephants is better.

better channels than red ice tbh, red elephants is better.
Cultured_Thugs on Bitchute and,
Alex On Life on Jootube are leading when it comes to knowledgeable/awareness videos.
Very few go all the way.
These two are fighters. ( Like me )
Expose and name the kike.
Making them vulnerable is the greatest goal to achieve mass self-awareness.
A tool which many underestimate.

Last edited:
I developed the habit of downloading anything from jewtube that might be worth watching twice. Even the downloaders are getting taken down. Only a few remain reliable.

Anyway, recommend me some useful channels pls, OP!

I developed the habit of downloading anything from jewtube that might be worth watching twice. Even the downloaders are getting taken down. Only a few remain reliable.

Styx could be great, but if he named them it would endanger his entire "youtube career" if you know what i mean.
There was also Johnny Gat (=) Status: SHOAHED
I am trying to remember this dude who did live streams named GoyzInTheHood, as i used to remember.
He had a lot of channels by numeric order, since he was constantly having censorship problems by JooTube staff.
I tried to search " truth is awesome 25 ", nothing shows up.
Fuck this shit.

Edit: I forgot that SquattingSlavTv is aware of this aswell.
He´s cool in my book.

Edit2: David Icke.

Edit3: Zionist Watch (=) Status: SHOAHED
Update: it got replaced by Zionist Report 4: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyz16rOp-5sCkZxnunRsATA

Last edited:

Joos btfo, spread this to frens and fam, boyos. Prime type of video that will get shoah’d.

I wouldn't call Red Ice "trustworthy" but it is interesting the Jews seem to be shoahing all their own pseudo white male or so called "white racist/white nationalist" organizations such as Alex Jones, Daily Stormer and now Red Ice.

You'd think it'd be harder for them to mislead gullible whites without these platforms being allowed to remain in existance and or looking strong (if still allowed to exist marginally such as in the case of the Stormer and Alex Jones)?

Last edited:
full

I don't know him

I wouldn't call Red Ice "trustworthy" but it is interesting the Jews seem to be shoahing all their own pseudo white male or so called "white racist/white nationalist" organizations such as Alex Jones, Daily Stormer and now Red Ice.

You'd think it'd be harder for them to mislead gullible whites without these platforms being allowed to remain in existance and or looking strong (if still allowed to exist marginally such as in the case of the Stormer and Alex Jones)?
Don´t compare Red Ice with Alex Jonestein okay ?
That guy is a con artist and a zionist.
Unlike Red Ice, which support us europeans.
That would make sense if you were talking about Lauren ((( Simonsen )))

Joos btfo, spread this to frens and fam, boyos. Prime type of video that will get shoah’d.

Vital and truthful.

Last edited:

I regret I didn't do that sooner.

It's over for JewTube. It was so open back in the day.

No wrong think allowed

RockingMrE mogs them all.

They were based. Using a stacy as propaganda puroposes was clever as well. Nobody would care i their videos were made by an incel type guy. But by putting a stacy in front of the camera they gained more attention and spread the word. A foid was finally useful for something.

They got deleted because Stacy has hit the wall and wasn't worth watching anymore.

JFL if u think that is a good channel. it is a blonde tradthot flaunting her lines and body to get views.

watching that shit is cucked. if u want some legit conservative shit, watch some imams ranting about crap. far more interesting.

There you go folks.
Another trustworthy channel bites the dust.
They´re surely getting aggressive with their platform.
I wonder why...
Channels disappearing is now as bright, as the day goes by.

The whole thing is trad cucks bringing upon dog whistles to bring us back to a more violent time period i'm glad it got nuked however i have noticed the algorithms support these kikes which makes sense they fall into the narrative of cencorship as a excuse to crack down on any form of conspiracy i'm convinced this entire thing is just a hegelian dialetic to take down any form of questioning
RockingMrE mogs them all.

You god pilled ?

Good. First Lauren Southern, then Laura Loomer, now Lana Lokteff. Get rid of as many of these grifting foids as possible.

It's over for fed ice

@Eskimocel
He´s worthy.
I subscribed to his channel.
What a gem.

Anyone who doesn't parrot left wing talking points gets axed plain and simple. So I'm not surprised that Red Ice got rubbed out, same with the MGTOW channels.

What did you expect? Even weapons channels are getting demonetized.

I regret I didn't do that sooner.
Feels, man :cryfeels: I also lost videos I cherished. Because I was arrogant. Once they were gone, I realized how important they were to me.

never heard of it :feelstrash: