Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Red dead redemption

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I ride my horse slowly so it's more realistic n stuff and I eat and sleep when u should and don't skip story and make sure camp always has enough supplies and I walk and move realistically so the whole game is like a real world and ive always been doing stuff like this with realistic games like this cuz it's like Ur escaping the real world and it's a really good cope ngl

That game bored me it was too realistic and the controls were terrible, RDR1 was 1000 times better

>Having to repair your cart wheel
>Having to eat food
>Having to wear appropiate clothes
>I don't remember more
Nah u only have to repair cart wheel once for a mission on story u don't ever have to do it again after that

Stuff like clothing food and sleep, when I first started playing and wasn't tryna play realistic I literally just ignored all of that and it didn't make any difference or have major affect imo

Over for lumbagocels

First game sucked ass, didn't bother buying the second one.

Nah u only have to repair cart wheel once for a mission on story u don't ever have to do it again after that

Stuff like clothing food and sleep, when I first started playing and wasn't tryna play realistic I literally just ignored all of that and it didn't make any difference or have major affect imo
Did you get used to the clunky as fuck controls? I always got killed when random bandits spawned kek