Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red Dead Redemption on PC is $50

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
Fuck Rockstar, 50 dollars for a 15 year old game and no graphical upgrades besides the basics???

I’ll look forward to pirating this piece of shit.

LOL
Will pirate in a year or Less!!
Based Skidrow bros

Cuck Marston who mass murders men to save his roastie wife who got fucked by all the members of his former gang:feelsclown:

Cuck Marston who mass murders men to save his roastie wife who got fucked by all the members of his former gang:feelsclown:
Rdr is like old version of cuckold simulator

70 dollars here, they can't be serious :feelskek:

But it's free for me :feelshmm: just like pirated xb360 version i've been playing on Xenia Canary.

and no graphical upgrades besides the basics???
They upgraded draw distance and shadows but it was easy to do even i could do it with simple .ini edit.

it will be cracked one day

$56 usd for me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

nobody will be buying this shit

really? before the release?
Yeah i mean if you go on firgirl theres a crack that comes prepackaged with Switch emulators and you can play the game at 4k too if u scale it up

Yeah i mean if you go on firgirl theres a crack that comes prepackaged with Switch emulators and you can play the game at 4k too if u scale it up
naah, i need real PC port, not emulation.

On pc it will be 4k/144fps with mouse support so much better than any emulator
sure man but this shit is free idk how long theyll take to crack rdr1 pc version so if a nigga wants to play rdr1 rn not much point waiting till oct 29, 4k/60fps is great too

sure man but this shit is free idk how long theyll take to crack rdr1 pc version so if a nigga wants to play rdr1 rn not much point waiting till oct 29, 4k/60fps is great too
it will be cracked day 1, nah playing shooter on gamepad is a pure torture

it will be cracked day 1, nah playing shooter on gamepad is a pure torture
so you prefer playing shooters with mouse and keyboard? i mean why? ye its easier with mouse and gamepad isnt really a bad experience either imo, not the best when you play shit like cod but in third person shooter games its pretty nice like in me2, me3, rdr1 , rdr2

so you prefer playing shooters with mouse and keyboard? i mean why? ye its easier with mouse and gamepad isnt really a bad experience either imo, not the best when you play shit like cod but in third person shooter games its pretty nice like in me2, me3, rdr1 , rdr2
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:Dude all shooters including from TPP are better with mouse and keyboard. If you have to aim with your gun gamepad is just worthless you will be relying on a stupid aimlock and it's just not fun game plays for you.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:Dude all shooters including from TPP are better with mouse and keyboard. If you have to aim with your gun gamepad is just worthless you will be relying on a stupid aimlock and it's just not fun game plays for you.
so what kind of games do you play with gamepad then? just racing car agmes?

so what kind of games do you play with gamepad then? just racing car agmes?
Usually third person action (rpg) games (Dark Souls included), racing games, Dragon's Crown, Monster Hunter games (but i avoid ranged weapons like a plague), played some of the first game of the Ratchet trilogy but playing on the gamepad is a pure torture since in he first game you can't even aim lock :reeeeee:
In Metroid Prime Remastered i have no issue with playing it on gamepad since aim lock is so well implemented and you have to worry about other things than just shooting your cannon it's a more of a platformer game than a shooter.

I've got over 100 dollars in steam credit from selling shit on the community market so I think I'll pick this up for nostalgia

Yea I didn’t like anything rockstar past 2009

Yeah it's brutal lmao. I never played an RD game and never will. Idk what people find so special about these games.

The only Rockstar game that I seriously enjoyed back in the day outside of GTA was Bully. Bully had it all ngl.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Like i'm paying 5 cents for this tranny company.
Lick my balls, just crack it nigga.
It's free on fitgirl or doodoo repacks.

No need to donate money to career faggots.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Like i'm paying 5 cents for this tranny company.
Lick my balls, just crack it nigga.
It's free on fitgirl or doodoo repacks.

No need to donate money to career faggots.
i would donate to the repackers and crackers

Yeah it's brutal lmao. I never played an RD game and never will. Idk what people find so special about these games.

The only Rockstar game that I seriously enjoyed back in the day outside of GTA was Bully. Bully had it all ngl.
I think it's the western setting. Bully overall is Rockstar's best game.